1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

‘The Walking Dead’ will be at PaleyFest LA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hewontgo, Jan 7, 2017.

1. hewontgo

hewontgo Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
  2. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is great news! Thank you!

They stream these panels live online and I always miss them, but I'll have to mark this one on my calendar and make sure to stay up for it!

MamaGrimes likes this.
  3. CDCsuzy

CDCsuzy You will, I will
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm so excited!!! Hopefully Andy and Danai both will be there :););)

4. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I pray my lovelies are there. This will be after 7x12 airs so hopefully they will be discussing it! :flirt::rickgrin:

5. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is wonderful news. I hope they both livestream it and upload the entire panel afterwards. By then TWD will be up to episode 14 so we may even get some good tidbits.

6. lilglow

lilglow Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Hope AL and DG will be there and that the panel is better than Comic-Con was.

7. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Anything would be so much better because they won't be hamstrung due to the LV.

8. geminiangel

geminiangel You can't stop me from helping you
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Totally agree. Comic-Con was really blah and the energy was totally off. Hopefully with TF finally "rising up" the energy and excitement will be there with the cast. So excited for this.

9. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I was hoping for some type of panel in February, but this is even better. I love that this panel is during the middle of season 7B. I would love to get the cast insights on the episodes that have aired before March 17th.

lovingdead likes this.
  10. msbold1

msbold1 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I'm glad to hear this, I just hope it's not the Negan show, I will vomit. :sasha:

I want some attention on Richonne damnit! I'm sick of them barely ever talking about them, I want to hear Danai and Andy's insights into them as a couple and what they think and what they want for them next.:hearts::corn:

MrsG, box5angel, Michroolz and 4 others like this.
  11. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    We haven't had a Paleyfest panel since the one in NYC in 2014. They're much more calm than the con panels so I hope we get some great insight and they're able to talk about a wide variety of things. Andy, your ass better be there.

12. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is great news. I've always enjoyed the PaleyFest panels. I believe we always get much more detailed and well-thought answers because the moderators don't shy away at this one.

13. DarkandStormy

DarkandStormy Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Hope they're sitting side-by-side for a change :corn: ~ and don't have Norman between them, going through his usual antics with Andy. :stop:

Armte, GrimesGurl, msbold1 and 2 others like this.
  14. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    If BP is still filming, I hope they give Danai the day off.

They have no reason not to mention Richonne. They are the major or rather only couple , and Michonne has been key in helping Rick get back on his feet. So, we need to have a convo about that and more.

I don't think it'll be the Negan show (that's saying a lot coming from me) but there will be Negan talk no doubt.

And yes, I want Andy and Danai sitting together too.

#14 box5angel, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  15. MrsG

MrsG The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Hell yeah. Put it out there @Clutterbuck! Andy sexy ass better be there. Our precious :unicorn: sightings are too far and few in between. We need our Andy fix...PLEASE!!! We need this. :o:

16. MrsG

MrsG The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    ALand DG have not sat next to each other since Richonne went canon. (If I am wrong please correct me.) That is some straight up bullshit and unacceptable. Steven and Lauren were typically seated together at nearly every panel; offered Gleggie photo ops; completed MANY photoshoots for dozens of publications, and did Q&As as a pair. For the life of me I don't know why TPTB are playing this weird fu*king game with Richonne. It's incredibly frustrating and pisses me off to no end. Just get on with it, already. Geesh!!! AL was placed with SWC fake, pompous ass :puke: all the time for interviews and panels. WTactualF!!!! I am so :salt: right now. They need to fix this...ASAP.

17. nat_richonne

nat_richonne The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    In the back pocket of Michonne's tight jeans.
    BP will be filming January through May. Filming locations include Atlanta and in various African countries/cities. Hoping that Danai will be in the States in March and can attend this panel.

Jamie, msbold1, box5angel and 2 others like this.
  18. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Right. Nope, they haven't either or rarely any photos (except two at SDCC , one with just them, and with NR and JDM). And no, I don't want to hear anything about it was about Negan and the SF. That might be the case but what does that have to do with them simply sitting together and taking photos.

At SDCC, the first press event that YNB hosted, she asked about Sasha and Abraham. Nothing about Richonne. Later at a lot of the interviews, they had SMG sitting next to AL as if Ricksha was the lead ship. And let's not forget LC and SY still sat together as they always do.

Yeah, I'm bitter, and I know it's been discussed to death. It's still annoying AF though.

Bottom line, if AL and DG both go, they need to be sitting next together.

Thanks! Hope so too.

19. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I need Richonne at Paleyfest. This will be our best chance of getting thoughtful questions verses the cons which seemed to be run by fanboys with idiot questions. Plus this is post 712 which is practically a Richonne bottle episode. This has to happen, but I am not getting my hopes up due to DG's filming schedule. We can never have nice things anymore when it comes to interviews since they went canon :eugene2:

But I would rather have canon over interviews/panels any day but I am still bitter :lol:

20. GrimesGurl

GrimesGurl Spooning with Rick
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    OK, THIS! This is what I am saying people! If Richonne is so central to the show then their relationship needs to be reflected in the show's promotion and marketing just like the other key couples and characters! All we get on Richonne is re-printed articles of DG and AL's interview on the S6 Blue Ray. If they both come to PF then I hope Richonne gets its proper focus starting with AL and DG being seated together!

#20 GrimesGurl, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017