1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x09 Spoilers & Speculation

Discussion in '6x09: No Way Out' started by Doctor Grimes, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousey

Mousey Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    This is my suspicion too, even though it's all kinds of BS that Inquisitr can run that content as a legitimate "review." Even Unreality doesn't credit TSDF. Absurd. At this point I'm 99% sold we're getting the second, one shot from Ron version.

Clutterbuck likes this.
  2. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer

Walker Pets:
    Sam and even Ron, although both painfully annoying, were just products of their environment. In hindsight, I think people will be alot more sympathetic towards them both. Sam was always taught by his mother to pretend to be brave, which is kind of horrible, when you really think about it. When his dad was beating up on his mother, he was taught to lock himself in a closet, subconsciously teaching him that keeping yourself restricted to a small, closed off area is always a good thing...it keeps you safe, which explains why he wanted to stay upstairs after his mother killed the Wolf (downstairs) and his major freakout outside of the house.To deal with his feelings he destroyed things (for example, his mother's owl statue). He clung to Carol, a woman who was always sort of standoffish towards him, but he just kept showing up. Clearly this kid found something in Carol that he wasn't getting from his own mother. Then of course Carol's words about him being eaten alive always stuck with him, so the kid never really had a chance; death always seemed to be looming over him.

3. forevermichonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm gonna pay mad attention to how Ron shoots, too. Did he raise the gun to eye level like Rick told him?Tried to be strong enough to wait like Carl advised?
    Ya'll taught him how to kill you guys.
    Imagine how Rick's gonna feel, I gave my son's shooter shooting lessons.

[​IMG]

jk jk.... but I hurt for this family right now.

Bazooka Jane, Mousey and WalkerVoodoo like this.
  4. vaberella

vaberella Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    You're right and they're good teachers. You all saw how good Father Gabriel came out. When I saw FG swinging that Machete, I thought I was back in Haiti for a minute. It was highly skilled with quickness, agility, and precision. So, it looks as though TF is so well skilled they can teach anyone to be as skilled and as quickly.

#1124 vaberella, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    forevermichonne likes this.
  5. forevermichonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    ONE.
    MORE.
    FREAKING.
    HOUR.

ashandi likes this.
  6. ashandi

ashandi Waiting for Rick and Michonne to adopt me..
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    happy dance.gif

deadaddict and forevermichonne like this.
  7. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    Clutterbuck and Doctor Grimes like this.
  8. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Okay first of all it's HERSHEL. Not Herschel. This dude said Judith's name was Sophia.

Second, Yep delicate flower.

Third, well I sure as hell hope so:
    Fourth, what? Yes the story dictates that he dies because this is how his story ends.
    Fifth, just lol.
    Sixth, what show has this guy been watching that this surprises him?:
    Seventh, HALLELUJAH:
    God I can't stand this dude, someone tell him what channel The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on.
    Sorry guys.

EDIT: @Mousey will want to see this

9. Mousey

Mousey Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Thanks for getting me in on this @Clutterbuck!

LOL Sam's death was so tame I almost wanted it to be worse, and I liked the kid and his actor. But I guess I just feel after we saw Noah's death, which is leaps and bounds a worse and more pointless and gory death than Sam's, it was little underwhelming on that front. I don't think anyone was particularly shocked by the gore from it either, especially since Carl's eye followed it and eclipsed that by a wide margin.

And the point of Sam's death is that Jessie was a shitty mom. Even Nicotero went as close as he could to saying that on Talking Dead. His death was avoidable, but she didn't have the strength the call the ball like it should've gone, thus killing not only her youngest son but herself, vindicating her other son's suspicions while also basically catalyzing his death as well. If you don't see that, congratulations, you've got stan goggles on!

Bazooka Jane and Clutterbuck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.