1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x11 "Knots Untie" Full Summary (TSDF)

Discussion in '6x11: Knots Untie' started by Doctor Grimes, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Probably? Andy said we would get their reactions fairly quick, too. But idk, the spoiler said they briefly hold hands, which seems too quick for anyone to look at them and think "They are definitely banging now." But wtf do I know lol.

Can I just say that I love that Richonne has a hands motif? So perfect and sweet :)

2. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I hope Glenn's reaction isn't one that just reads as "vaguely uncomfortable" and it's up to the audience to discern why. I wouldn't fault him for being apprehensive considering they know jack about these people and the group hasn't had a stellar track record with new people, but yeah if it's just because some dude's going to be all up in his wife's business then sit the fuck down, Glenn.

3. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Scooby-gang syndrome(everyone friends with everyone). I mean they're family but not everything has to be honky dory. I hope Abe just decides to be single and doesn't settle with whoever he doesn't see a future with out of comfort.

Ship Verse likes this.
  4. Ship Verse

Ship Verse I.D.G.A.F.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I just realized the epi is called Knots Untie... so foreshadowing much? Daryl and Rick's bond breaking? Please let Daryl screw up... please!

5. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I love the hand thing too. I really do. The extreme focus of their hands touching has been with us since season 3. It has symbolized them getting over hurdles (big or small) in their relationship throughout the series. We know now of course why the focus was there from the very beginning. :D

Michele, rlsatk, DaisyRey and 5 others like this.
  6. forevermichonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    If anything he should be happy that there's somebody specialized in what she needs. I'm hoping he's just a little suspicious on if he's and actual OBGYN rather than just a rando dude trying to sneak a peak.

Jealous/ protective Glenn has his downsides.

7. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Not gonna lie, I am bummed the show is dragging its feet showing Morgan or Carol again. Like seriously?

8. Ship Verse

Ship Verse I.D.G.A.F.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    At least a check in, so we know what everyone is up to. Especially two integral characters as those two. Or even, though I usually hate this, one character making a comment about them. Perhaps Rick just saying Morgan and Carol are...blah blah blah. A, have you spoken to Carol about the...blah blah blah. We haven't forgot about the last time they were together... its weird.

9. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's what I mean. It's just so weird that it's two whole episodes after that explosive MSP and not even a peep about what they're both doing? It's just very inconsistent and vacuous. Carol and Morgan are two principle characters. Last they left off, they'd had a pretty big conflict. It's been weeks. What are they up to? Are they still fighting? Are they getting along? Is Morgan just doing yoga in the woods? Is Carol back to making casseroles? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Malloryor, Armte, DaisyRey and 7 others like this.
  10. Lickidesplit

Lickidesplit P.I.T.A
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That explains it. Why Rick cut off Jessie's hand. Lol:rolleyes:

Shae32, Michele, UltraCrii and 9 others like this.
  11. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I can say that i'm actually okay with this.

[​IMG]
    "I ain't even mad"

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  12. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Maybe they'll get a bottle episode together?
    [​IMG]

13. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I hope they steamroll past the Rosita/Abe/Sasha love triangle. Didn't care for Abe's romance in the GN, and I have even little patience for it in the tv show. I could do without cheating! Abe too.

But honestly, I can see them setting up the framework for Rosita with Eugene. Oh, Rosita, will they ever extend your character beyond being a love interest?

forevermichonne likes this.
  14. DanNintendoMan

DanNintendoMan The ship's cook

Walker Pets:
    Hopefully I won't be dead by the time this episode airs (there's a huge snowstorm here).

It seems like it'll be really good!

Navy&Cream likes this.
  15. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Two bottle episodes featuring Morgan in one season seems like a lot to me.

16. Silas

Silas Beloved Side Piece
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    If they don't touch base with Carol and/or Morgan in this episode it will be odd. I'm not too surprised at the lack of them last week, as a lot of people were left out. But if they go weeks with no update it'll be a head scratcher. Time jumps require catching up with characters.

But I'm a little relieved at the same time. The Carol/Morgan arc is something pretty core to the TWD. When to kill, when not to, it's something that's rehashed almost every season in some capacity with different characters. I think their issue will raise it's ugly head at just the right moment for the timing of the overall story. And since it's such a huge conflict for both characters, it may be easier to just gloss over them until the theme fits the narrative of an episode.

#116 Silas, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    MamaGrimes and Armte like this.
  17. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I can see that decision playing into whether Negan should be kept alive or not.

18. CrownRoyale

CrownRoyale Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Yeah its extremely weird that there is no Morgan or Carol. Especially when you take in to account that, last we knew, they live in the same house. Maybe that changed, they still should be in this episode though.

Also I am so not looking forward to Abe/Sasha/Rosita. I watched the sneak peek and Abe/Sasha just looked so awkward in their interaction (maybe that's how it was written though??). I don't want to see a triangle, and honestly, if Abe feels like he can't/or shouldn't be in a relationship then he should leave both Rosita and Sasha alone. I don't care as long as next episode is the last time I have to see it.

19. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I know they have some time together coming up later in the season(via filming spoilers), but they need to touch base before the Kingdom stuff and I just don't get what Gimple is waiting for because I don't think he can just drop this story.

20. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Hi I'm new here and I feel like I have so many threads to catch up on but you know what I'm curious about is if Judith sleeps in Carl's room...which I doubt, so it makes me think that Rick and Michonne got together in Michonne's room (plus its easier to get to from the couch.) And the scene we will see with Carl and Jesus is in the hallway on the first floor.