1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x11 "Knots Untie" Full Summary (TSDF)

Discussion in '6x11: Knots Untie' started by Doctor Grimes, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Where is this idea of Rick choosing who Negan kills come from?!?

I thought Rick in the comic never chooses who is killed, Negan makes a systematic choice in who he kills in the comic. Why would they go away from that?

Maybe I missed something, Idk I don't really read the comics and I usually just watch the show but I keep hearing this rumor and I'm confused as to where it's coming from.

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  2. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    No Negan doesn't make anyone choose in the comics. Having Rick choose someone is just speculation mostly based on things members of the cast have said about the finale being dark, twisted, and how it really upset them.

This thread has more of the in-depth speculation if you're interested.

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

3. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The idea is stemming from Gimple admitting there would be a "twist" re: the Lucille scene, and as far as some have pieced together, Glenn is still the one dying. So the method/manner in how he dies could be what is different.

However, I think Negan randomly killing a person amongst Daryl, Glenn, and Michonne is likely as well. I might make a post soon detailing all the finale theories. There's several that are pretty good.

4. Belle

Belle Perpetual notion machine - what if...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Hmmmm.... I imagined the brevity of the moment would make it like the brief squeeze Michonne gave Rick's hand when they first arrived at the gates of the ASZ - which wouldn't really reveal anything. Perhaps it's more.

Right now - my Richonne cup runneth over; I cannot want for more.

toytoy, rlsatk, CrownRoyale and 2 others like this.
  5. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    You all have to remember Glenn was a kid, a KID when the series started and Maggie's his first serious relationship so to me it feels pretty normal that at times his immaturity will rear its ugly head.

Shae32 and balladsinthebluegrass like this.
  6. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    I seriously hope not. I'm not as cool with their relationship being glazed over like some other fellow fans. I was pretty disappointed how they introduced their relationship, wasn't as pleased by the love scene but not overwhelmingly disappointed.

I just want the writers to give them more material. I think the biggest opportunity is to have a scene with some levity to it before things get too depressing with the group all finding out about Richonne...Abe giving an awesome raunchy one liner, Daryl really giving Rick a go over it...Opportunities, plenty of opportunity to help cement the relationship and really bring out that connection they have for each other.

I just would hate to see the writers breeze right over that development. It's a pretty big development and everyone in the family should be made aware of it ON SCREEN.

7. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Here I go reading ^_^

Thank you

Clutterbuck likes this.
  8. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I figured as much myself, and it makes more sense that they would tell him to wait outside the room if that hallway doesn't lead to where the kids are. Oh, and welcome!

9. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Thank you ^_^

Bazooka Jane likes this.
  10. Dead Dave

Dead Dave Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    I'm calling it right now Abraham will suffer the wrath of Lucille. Almost choked to death? He's somewhat a major character but nothing like Glenn or Darryl

11. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah, he's slacking on it big time... People are going to forget the conflict for starters.
    [​IMG]

(lol Carol, more like gimple!)

12. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    Not that I'm obsessed with the scene or anything(I am) but the room had carpet floors like Rick's and Michonne has hardwood.

13. Malloryor

Malloryor Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    That's a good observation. I havent paid that much attention their rooms, I guess her carried her all the way to his bedroom then lol.

And I guess baby Judith sleeps in Carl's room.

14. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ooh, good catch!

15. UltraCrii

UltraCrii Wearing a Necklace of Ears
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I was thinking that exact same thing, it may be Denise rather than Tara. It seems Daryl is just there for pain sometimes. People were talking about Ricks partners all dying but it seems once Daryl is clear on his feeling that person is a goner based on Merle and Beth. Perhaps because he can't decide how he feels about Carol, she has lived so long? That may be a bit literal, but there is a pattern.

TheLastBigCat likes this.
  16. felicity79

felicity79 Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    Holy shit, I had read that before, and did not catch it referring to as "parents". Thank you. I swear I need to slow down and pay more attention to words. I skim over it so fast cause i get so excited!!

17. felicity79

felicity79 Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I wonder if the Glenn/Maggie GYNO vag thing is more of an interpreatation of the scene by the viewer. I remember previous summaries giving off kind of their own words/interpreting a scene, but the scene not neccesarily saying that. That was from earlier/5th season summaries though, I believe, may not be the same person. This person giving spoilers seems to be only giving facts? I don't know. Maybe not as bad as it seems. THis reminded me of a boyfriend who got upset that I went to a male GYNO, I did not end up marrying that person, that being one of many reasons.

18. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah I hope it doesn't come across like Glenn being an immature brat. I really hope there's something shady about the guy, because if it is just a nice doctor offering to check Maggie out and Glenn gets huffy because of it, well... that's really dumb.

19. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm thinking it's an interpretation thing as well. With the last episode, there a little game of telephone it seemed with the mint situation. It went from "mint drops" to Rick "dropped the mints" and it turned out totally different.

I imagine Glenn will just have a look on his face like, "oh, great." but I don't think he'll be dumb about it.

Michele, Ship Verse and Bazooka Jane like this.
  20. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I agree with you both. Hopefully Glenn isn't being paranoid... My irritability level with his character development is already at an all-time high...

Appetence likes this.