1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x11 Spoilers & Speculation

Discussion in '6x11: Knots Untie' started by Doctor Grimes, Feb 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think Freddie might be a rando. Not sure if he's Ethan. We know Rick gets into that fight since we'll see the "What?" scene, so I think Ethan will be canonical comic-wise where Rick happens into the fight.

Bazooka Jane likes this.
  2. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts Atlanta hunting down 712 Director's Cut
    Custom Banner
    I was not expecting it to play out this way after Sasha told Abe "you need to take care of some things". But it does make since with her recent grief she doesn't want to be hurt again so she is pulling away. But you can already tell she is into him based on her reaction when the saviors were going to kill Abe. I really don't want Sasha or Carol getting GN Michonne storyline of constant death and hurt, that is depressing as hell.

3. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I'm always interested in new characters when their name is not Jessie. I'm waiting for this Gregory dude.

4. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I am jazzed about Gregory as well because I like Xander Berkeley and I think he's the perfect choice to play him. Guaranteed he'll be slimy and weaselly on some level, but I dig characters like that from time to time.

5. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts Atlanta hunting down 712 Director's Cut
    Custom Banner
    Xander has made a career out of "sly & weaselly" on Nikita and Salem TV shows most recently.

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  6. birdnmouse

birdnmouse Guest

http://www.inquisitr.com/2819886/th...-of-spades-a-sign-of-bad-luck-in-knots-untie/

This was an interesting moment that stuck out to me on the promo, as well--Jesus pondering over the painting of the Queen of Spades in the Grimes/Michonne house. They took it as a sign of bad luck, but when I looked it up, I found this meaning:

"Often a shining example of power and authority, the Queen of Spades embodies the innate ability to achieve. As born leaders, they sense the need to rise to the top and will experience deep fulfillment when they answer their call to greatness. Their position in Jupiter on the Crown Line in the Master Spirit Script, sitting right next to the King of Spades, contributes to their ability to shine and be noticed for their talents and gifts.

Intelligent, well-spoken and independent, they are naturals in positions of public speaking, education and writing. Supported by their Jack of Clubs in Mercury, innovative ideas and excellent communication skills flow in and through with ease."

Hmmm, sound like anyone we know? Considering Jesus just walked in on leader Rick, and had his lover pull a sword on him, I think he's putting the pieces together. King and Queen, indeed...

7. ThatGrimesGirl

ThatGrimesGirl Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I believe they are trying to throw us off guard and make us think Abe will get the arrow. They do intentionally do things like that. Remember the who's Holly/where's Holly joke?

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  8. sleepywitchysamurai

sleepywitchysamurai Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    I don't know if its just me but I'm really not a fan of this pairing. I'm genuinely not feeling any chemistry between these two. I just feel uncomfortable, like, TPTB are forcing it or something. After everything Sasha has been through, I want her to have something good...I suppose if Abe makes her happy. You know what, I'll reserve my judgement until I see this next episode.

9. PB Protein Bar

PB Protein Bar Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    I have to agree with you on the whole Sasha x Abraham thing...I originally thought they were going to take the Spencer x Sasha route (idk why I keep trying to pair Spencer off lmao; I should stop playing and just ship him with myself) because of Deanna's party. Abe and Sasha just seemed kind of random to me, but I feel like it might be more so because I don't want any weird triangle mess involving Rosita. I'll just have to sit back and trust the writers on this one.

ETA: If anyone has meta for Sasha and Abraham as a couple, please send it my way. I can be reasoned with, but at this point I just ship Sasha with happiness lol. She needs a break.

10. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    My problem with it is that it pretty much came out of nowhere, when that happens on this show there's an ulterior motive(story wise) and I'm trying to figure what it is. My bet is that it isn't something good for Sasha, if it's Holly's comic death or comic Michonne's never-ending misery wtf bye.

11. forevermichonne

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The Spoiling Dead Fans says they'll release info within the next 12 hoursssss.

[​IMG]

12. Chaos

Chaos Michonne licks Rick clean
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    OMG Stevie creeps me the fuck out when he does this!!!

13. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Wow spoilers seem to be coming A LOT earlier in the week for 6B.

#33 Clutterbuck, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    LunaFall likes this.
  14. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I want Rick and Michonne to bang again, just to put an end to the one-night-stand BS, lol. I'm shameless, I know.

15. forevermichonne

Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I thought so too, I remember Thrusday/ Friday being the target days.
    I'm not mad at them thooooo bring them on!

I hope there's some sort of resolution to what they started in this coming week. I hope Carl doesn't walk up on them bucket naked I'm not sure I can take that.

LunaFall and Clutterbuck like this.
  16. Lilly965

Lilly965 Wig Shopping For Michonne
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    I hope I'm right again this week.
    Plus I want Spencer to have a little crush on Michonne..(maybe ask Rick is she's seeing anyone)

17. cakebythepound

cakebythepound In Formation
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm not sure how I'm supposed to deal with spoilers coming out all extra early now that Richonne is canon. It's hard enough to get through the week; the anticipation when they drop these little nuggets just kills me.

In the promo, it looks like the two of them are going through some kind of office together. I really hope they have a talk andmaybesomesex in there.

18. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I hope they their "what are we?" talk comes earlier and then in the office they do a call back to the "clear the room, ask a question" game she and Carl played in Claimed. A good boyfriend would know her last name, Rick, step up!

forevermichonne and LunaFall like this.
  19. rlsatk

rlsatk Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    - Almost no goodies for Richonners after last episode. Rick and Carl have a quick talk about it and Carl’s cool with it. They briefly hold hands while driving. - from TSDF tumblr

20. Lolololove3

Lolololove3 Den Mother
    Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Ok so according to the spoilers on tsdf. Carl is ok with Richonne relationship. Not that I expected him NOT to be ok with it...so now all the "I don't think Carl will be ok with this" fucks can stfu :)