1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

6x15, Daryl, Michonne and Glenn

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Nightmare, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare FAIRY PRINCESS♚
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Now, first, I have read no spoilers, so I have no idea what becomes of any of these three, nor do I wish to know until tonight, but, while on my way to work today, I was thinking about TWD and the latest episode.

Daryl, Michonne and Glenn have been kidnapped by Dwight's group. I can't help but to think this was intentional. In the season 6 premiere promo, Rick angrily threatens the man who tried to revolt in ASZ against him, asking him if he really thought he was going to take this place.

From Daryl, from Michonne, from Glenn, from him. Obviously, Rick loves his kids to death, but aside from them, these three are clearly his closest companions. So it's interesting these are the three in danger right now.
    Does anyone else think these specific three being chosen for capture was done for this reason?

Truthfully it's love likes this.
  2. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Absolutely, it could possibly set up a wager who knows. It is undeniable that these three are the closet to Ricks heart outside his own children,