1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x15 Spoilers & Speculation

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Massena1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Massena1

Massena1 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Starting our 615 discussion w/ some filming spoilers, almost all from TSDF fans/witness reports.
    DIRECTOR: MICHAEL E. SATRAZEMIS (The Grove, Slabtown, Try, Start to Finish, Knots Untie) , WRITER UNK.

DAY 1. WED. OCT 28/Day 1 - ASZ day. RICK, MICHONNE, CARL, Daryl, Carol, Morgan, Glenn, Abe & Sasha.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gunfire reported in the ASZ and Michonne & Morgan seen filming getting into a car quickly together inside the ASZ. Daryl seen entering the ASZ on his bike.
    Daryl, Glenn, Abe & Sasha also seen filming in the different cars parked along ASZ walls.

DAY 2. THURS OCT 29 - Empty field surrounded by trees. RICK, MICHONNE, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Morgan spotted. Horses on set. Saviors also on set. Photo of Michonne in costume via TheSpoilingDeadFans.
    [​IMG]

DAY 3. FRI Oct 30- Al Roberts Rd. - only Daryl spotted.
    HOWEVER, TheSpoilingDeadFans reported spoilers that Daryl filmed out in the woods searching for Dwight. Daryl is very angry & feeling guilty. Daryl hears footsteps approaching & shoots his crossbow. The arrow comes inches away from hitting Rosita in the head. As she reprimands him, Glenn, and Michonne are also revealed. A very angry Daryl tells the others they shouldn’t be there. Michonne states that he should have never left. Daryl starts to bitterly reminisce about the time (back in episode 6) when Dwight tied him up, and pulled a gun on him, yet he still tried to help him despite this. Daryl seems to regret his past decision to help Dwight.

Glenn asks Daryl if he thinks it’s his fault. Daryl agrees and adds, “I’m gonna do what I should have done. For her.” (TSDF note that they don't know who “her” is) Glenn tells Daryl “She’s gone” and that he’s doing this for himself. Disgruntled Daryl says he doesn’t give a shit and continues shuffling through the woods. Glenn tries having a heart to heart conversation with Daryl, desperately trying to get him to listen. Michonne also tries to talk Daryl into coming home so they can regroup and come up with a plan. Daryl starts to ease up, acknowledging Michonne and Glenn are right.

Later in the episode, Glenn and Michonne are tied up and gagged by the Saviors. Daryl sneakily approaches along with Rosita and attempts a rescue. Glenn & Michonne try screaming to get Daryl’s attention to warn him the Saviors are still there. Suddenly, Dwight calls out to Daryl. Dwight is right behind Daryl with a gun pointed directly at his back. Another Savior has his gun on Rosita. As Daryl turns around, Dwight pulls the trigger. “BANG!” Blood sprays everywhere. This is supposedly the end of the episode."

DAY 4. MON Nov 2 - ASZ Daytime filming, RICK, MICHONNE, CARL, JUDITH, Daryl, Carol spotted. Eugene, Abe, Heath rumored filming.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DAY 5 & 6. TUE. & WED NOV 3& 4 - A field. Woodbury Ga. / River Cove Rd. Only RICK & a disfigured Savior spotted filming.

DAY 7. THURS NOV 5 - Morgan & a horse spotted filming outside a red brick bldg w/ a garden on Broad Street. Daryl was spotted at same warehouse location on Carver Rd. that they filmed at in Episode 14 so it could have been a reshoot. There were rumors of Rosita and Maggie on set at the Broad Street location where Morgan was photographed on a horse.

DAY 8. FRIDAY NOV 6 - Seavey Street & inside ASZ. Rick & Morgan filmed a scene together driving inside a car outside. Photo via TheSpoilingDeadFans.
    [​IMG]

Inside the ASZ, Glenn, Daryl, Carol & Sasha were spotted.

2. Massena1

Massena1 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I wanted to add since TSDF gave out that Michonne, Glenn, Daryl & Rosita will end this episode out in the woods together, that means all the stuff with Daryl entering the ASZ, Michonne and Morgan in the ASZ entering a car together after gunfire and the scenes with Rick, Michonne, Carl, Judith, Carol & Daryl at the ASZ must all take place in the first part of the episode.

I agree with the speculation that 615 will start off with some stable scenes w/ Grimes Family 2.0 in the ASZ to up the tension for Rick when Michonne gets kidnapped at the end of the episode.

3. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    They really love those black pants for Michonne; interesting to see her in long sleeves. Blessed be the return of The Beard; they are letting it be more salt than pepper now. Can't wait for the Grimes 2.0 scene; if Judith calls Michonne "mama", that would be the time.

Ugh, the dialogue makes me think they are killing Denise but it could still be about Tara. PLEASE BE ABOUT TARA.

CrownRoyale, Michele, tuswig and 2 others like this.
  4. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    damn andy looks good

I am so incredibly not looking forward to Daryl emo-ing in the woods, give me a damn break.

5. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    ughhhhh Andy.......

Sorry. Looks like an intense episode! Thank you for the information!

6. SevenStars

SevenStars Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I think so too. I'll be surprise if it isn't her.

7. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I am so ready and not ready for this episode. All the Richonne moments will out way the Daryl ridiculousness.

I just want to scream at Glenn to go home, forget about Daryl's ass.

Is it just me or did Sasha and Abe do all their shooting together in 6B? That must mean at some point they do couple up. Anyone think they will switch up and give Abe the bat instead? He has got a lot of character development and drama this season.

8. HustleBunnee

HustleBunnee Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Oh man...why did I read this?!?!?!?

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  9. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I noticed that too. I don't know what to think about Abe getting the bat. It would be cheap, imo.

CrownRoyale and Armte like this.
  10. Lickidesplit

Lickidesplit C'est la vie
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I have a bad feeling about this. It's gonna be between Glen and Michonne, who will be Lucilled. I think that's what this episode is leading up to. Good Grief! I hope I'm wrong

11. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It is definitely not going to be Michonne, don't worry.

@Armte I think there's a chance Abe might die, but I don't see him getting Lucille at all.

Dana, msbold1, CrownRoyale and 3 others like this.
  12. Armte

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Do you think he will get his comic arrow death? I can't see that happening because Kirkman regrets it. Abe is seen in episode 16, so do you think he gets killed before the Lucille line up?

13. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think Tara is getting the arrow death. However, Abe's sudden character development out of nowhere is a bit alarming, which makes me think it's always possible he'll be bowing out sooner rather than later. It's always possible he dies in the finale along with Glenn. However, I am banking on Abe making it out at the moment.

balladsinthebluegrass likes this.
  14. Armte

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Okay so you see him dying in season 7, which I could see happening.

15. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah I keep thinking he'll be a casualty of AOW.

16. HustleBunnee

HustleBunnee Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I thought about it being Abe as well when I went back and re-read the comics and tried piecing together how TPTB may drive it. IDK. I thought Michonne/Glenn; Abe/Glenn.

17. Lickidesplit

Lickidesplit C'est la vie
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I just read in a YouTube post, Rosita dies at the end of 15. Dwight shoots her instead of Daryl. Wow, that sucks. They didn't do anything with her character except BE Abe's FWB. What a waste.

CrownRoyale likes this.
  18. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's just suspected and speculated right now. We don't have confirmation Rosita dies. (But I will be honest, it doesn't look good.)

19. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    If Rosita does in fact get killed, and assuming where the gang get caught is where the Lucille scene will be, will her body just be on the floor for the whole scene? Or will they have moved locations, so her body is just in the woods or something? Will Walker!Rosita be a thing? Abe and Sasha are probably in the line up; how will they take the news of her being dead?

(This is the most I have ever thought of Rosita lol.)

20. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ugh man if they just have to leave her body in the woods that'd be awful. Coming home after the Lucille scene like "Oh guys by the way Rosita's body is out in the woods....." :confused::(