1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x15 Spoilers & Speculation

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Massena1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. birdnmouse

birdnmouse Guest

I'm just...speechless. I've tried to be patient with all of the characters needing their shine, but what the hell?

We're gonna use Michonne's boyfriend, of all people, to prop up
    Carol's Queen of the ZA status? How about Michonne, Rick? Thoughts on her that you'd care to share?

And I'm not blaming Rick, I just don't understand the writer's using him to deliver that comment. Ugh.

#581 birdnmouse, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2016
  2. Empress

Empress Slopping Pigs
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    [​IMG]
    Are the writers having a fucking laugh? What is this? This is like Carick fan fiction writing, you know those stories where Rick is forever haunted by his guilt of banning Carol from TF, and does everything and anything to make it up to her whilst licking her crack and worshiping at her feet. This is beyond ridiculous, there’s not even a word for how absurd this line is. I’ve accepted that Rambo can take down a village with her pinky nail and that’ll never change, but does the whole world have to take notice and bow before her? Do all other survivors, people that have been out on the run for years, have taken on multiple groups, are scarred and battle worn, are we really to believe none of them can out think Carol, out fight Carol, out sly Carol, she’s the be all end all of apocalypse now? I can’t do it. It was really annoying at first, and then it was just a joke, and now it’s becoming unbearable while being hilarious and I feel like I’m losing my mind because I’m laughing and gnashing my teeth simultaneously. Make it stop.

3. SevenStars

SevenStars Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Daryl should have been the one to deliver this comment. But whatever, clearly the writers think Carol need all these prop.

I just wish my Morgan would stay the hell away from her. I want to go back to seeing him once or twice season . I will be so fucking mad if the writers sacrifice him on the alter of Carol.

4. Belle

Belle Perpetual notion machine - what if...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Wait - Carol leaves so she doesn't have to kill and ends up killing four men? Is this one of those things I'm supposed to pretend makes sense?

5. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    No why rick why ? he should have say that about Michonne D::dalewtf:

6. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I so called this, I knew Rick or Morgan would drop that line in reference to Carol. So basically Queen Carol is canon...great.

Armte likes this.
  7. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    why the writers show us how carol is the stronger woman when we have Michonne :maggie:

8. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Babysitting Judith
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I wish I could say I have a molecule of faith left for these writers. But I don't. Especially after hearing the spoilers for 616. It's like, just when I think the show/writing can't get any worse...it absolutely does.

msbold1 and LunaFall like this.
  9. rlsatk

rlsatk Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    but ofc. :tdog::tdog::tdog::tdog::tdog::tdog::tdog::tdog::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::puke::gimp:

Clutterbuck and Belle like this.
  10. Lyra_Nation

Lyra_Nation Young, scrappy, and hungry
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm convinced now that the Saviors' only threat is their large numbers. If you catch a few of them on their own, they're nothing.

Iguessiamhere and Summer Breeze like this.
  11. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    They're like Ewoks.

12. Nerdgasm

Nerdgasm Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Unless Negan is going to swing Lucille and have that bat boomerang all the way towards where Carol and Morgan are going to be in the next two episodes, why are we focusing on this? I just don't understand.
    [​IMG]

13. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    "She's a force of nature."

I wish someone would say stuff like this about Michonne, and have it be out loud.

Oh no, the salt is about to pour out. Must. Contain. It.

14. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but I have to believe that this bizarre over the top build up is classic set up for Carol's death in the beginning of 7a. I bet she gets her GN counterpart's death.

In the meantime, yeah, this spoiler is putting the show in danger of becoming a farce. Truly

15. Lilly965

Lilly965 Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Think I'm gonna pass on these last two episodes and decide to watch them based on you guys reviews.

As far as I am concerned this season ends after Michonne gets out of bed. That's my season finale.

16. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Babysitting Judith
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm a Carol fan who's been trying to figure out what the hell the writers are doing to her character right now. I've tried to make sense of it but have ultimately decided to not waste my brain trying to figure what the writers are attempting to accomplish. Not only with Carol but with all my faves, especially those who are/have been consistently side lined.

17. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm 100% with you....

Summer Breeze likes this.
  18. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    They won't kill Carol off. It's even less likely than Darcille, lol. However, I guess that she won't interact with TF in 7A, so they're just milking Caryl, Maggie/Carol, Carick, yada, yada, yada as long as they can (just my two cents). The sad thing is that I think that Carol stans won't change their minds about Rick. We know that he'll go back to Alexandria. I'm curious to know why/ how. We could get a lose-lose situation, unfortunately.
    If I start hearing people say that *insert character who gets Lucilled* will die because Carol wasn't there to save the day, I'm gonna flip for real.

Iguessiamhere likes this.
  19. SevenStars

SevenStars Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I already expect to hear people claiming that if Carol was with the group then Negan wouldn't be able to take them down. And I can't really blame them because the writers have set it up for people to think this way.

And as to your first point, I don't really expect her screen time to change next season. The writers will just create more storyline over at Kingdom so she can keep being on screen. I will be truly surprise if that doesn't happen.

20. rlsatk

rlsatk Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    Naaaah michonne gets "She a weapon with a weapon.' by some evil rando. While Carol is "The Mother" "Force of Nature" while Michonne is something unnatural or not human.