1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers 6x15 Spoilers & Speculation

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Massena1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This made me :lol: so hard. I love you. Especially the "Carick fan fiction writing" bit. So fucking true. I can't even believe it.

I highly doubt she's getting set up for death though. In all likelihood, that whole "running the Kingdom" thing will come to fruition. Which only means more screen time and story. Hell, the Kingdom might become Gimple's favorite story arc. It'll get a half-season all on its own.

Also if the cliffhanger holds true, then the only characters whose fates will be safe are Carol, Morgan, Gabriel, Spencer, and Judith. (Also maybe Carl and Rick if that "feed the eyeball to his father" line stays). In which case, the promotion at SDCC will be super Carol-heavy.

Empress likes this.
  2. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I wouldn't blame them either. They made her into a damn superhero.

Iguessiamhere likes this.
  3. Andrick

Andrick Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Yeah, I was not saying that she'll get less screen time, I meant to say that she won't interact with TF as mush as before.

4. Lyra_Nation

Lyra_Nation Young, scrappy, and hungry
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    They'll probably have Negan saying something like, "You scare me, woman" when he meets her in season 7.

:carol: This will be the stuff of Negan's nightmares.

5. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Eh, isolating her from the cast is probably what Gimple thinks will finally earn MMB that Emmy. All of the rest of this cast are hacks after all undeserving of praise.

6. Lennykae

Lennykae Scott Gimple is the Janet Evanovich of TV.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Carl can't get someone asking how he is though? But we have enough room in the script for this. I am so done.

7. Andrick

Walker Pets:
    If the writing stays shitty, MMB won't win squat, which is unfortunate because she is amazing, but she isn't the only great actor they have.

ETA: They should have focused on the Lucille candidates. They should have shoehorned the Kingdom into the first half of 7A, imo.

8. LunaFall

LunaFall Founder of The Bunker Bar
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    They aren't going to award a stellar performance when the rest of the writing around it is total shit and unbalanced, I agree.

Jon Snows and Clutterbuck like this.
  9. LivingAsMe

LivingAsMe ~Rejecting Negativity, Embracing Positivity~
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Oh. My. Word. I was trying to curb my disappointment and resentment piling up for this character and Daryl because i've been so stressed about Glenn's fate, but this clinched it for me. If Glenn is dying, why the hell is Gimple spending so much episodes on someone who looks like she will probably outlive Rick, Carl, Michonne, and Maggie at this point? I am done. I've barely seen Carl, Michonne only appears for Richonne, Sasha and Rosita are being used to serve Abraham's needs, Daryl's just getting people killed and crying over his bike, and now Carol is this saintly, always-right, untouchable person? I. Just. Can't. My love is dying for this show.

Lugubria, Clutterbuck, tuswig and 5 others like this.
  10. SevenStars

SevenStars Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Which probably means other TF will be getting way less screen time because they will no longer get their little screen time by interacting with Carol. Also, Carol getting an arc separate from all of them, means there will be less screen time for them.

The only good thing about this, is I will be able FF her scenes and enjoy my favorites in peace, except for Morgan, which I hate.

#610 SevenStars, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  11. Andrick

Walker Pets:
    ...:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: We all knew this was going to happen. We'll get tons of bottle episodes. :salt:

balladsinthebluegrass likes this.
  12. Chaos

Chaos Richonne 2KForever
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Okay, so I've been so focused on listening to Zayns album that I haven't even been posting. (Not trying to promote but the album is amazing!!!) But, for some strange reason, I decide to visit this thread and see that the MAIN character of this show, y'all got that right?? The MAIN character... Is going to practically place another human being... On a pedestal.... By saying she's a force of nature...... basically having him lick her asshole and indirectly label her Queen of the ZA..... I can't. We've got no time for other things that could lead to development for other characters but time for Rick to kiss the ground Carol walks on???? Nice, truly.

Where's Clutterbuck with that "I'm tired son" gif?????

WalkerVoodoo, LadyJ, Empress and 2 others like this.
  13. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    Damn doc, I was already in the depths of dispair, you had to take it there with your SDCC speculation. I have now placed all my hopes and dreams in season 7.

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  14. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I liked Carol, too. I have an abusive marriage in my past, so I empathize with her a lot. But she's been showcased too much this half season to the detriment of Rick, Carl, Glenn, and Michonne. TPTB have made me sick of her.

SevenStars likes this.
  15. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Some new stills:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress, Bazooka Jane, zahira and 3 others like this.
  16. balladsinthebluegrass

balladsinthebluegrass Hold to things that are bright.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Just what I wanted to see: Carol, and Rick & Morgan looking for Carol. :rant:

17. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    [​IMG]

:rickgrin:

18. Consigliere

Consigliere Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    Let me beat you guys over the head again with this for the 1000th time... It's the reason why I didn't like the episode with Carol & Maggie episode. Now having to listen to that annoying dude on TTD how brilliant Carol is while ignoring everyone else on the show or give 2 seconds to Sonequa / Sasha role on the show while sitting on the couch urgh.... I guess all we will get from our Rick is our Michonne is unpredictable when he said that back in the days...Trying not be salty but they are making it very hard. I guess I will wait again to see how it plays out before breaking fool......Season 7 is so far away to hope for better.. Richonne fanfic writers will have to get me through the hiatus that much I know...

#618 Consigliere, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  19. Empress

Empress Slopping Pigs
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    The spoilers are probably mistaken, what actually happens is Carol holds her rosary up to the sky, calling on the powers of thunder and lightening which transform her into her true form, God, and as She ascends skywards the Saviors fall to their knees for they have foresaken the one true power Carol, and beg for Her forgiveness by committing mass suicide in Her name. Camera cuts to Rick and Morgan coming across Her second coming, and a single tear rolls down Rick's cheek as he cries out "Carol, our Lord and Savior, She is a force of nature!!"

20. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I may be dating myself but empress your rosary in the sky made me think of the He-Man cartoon back in the day :lol: that is Carol a mystical God like superhero. Instead of saying "by the power of gray skull" she is probably saying something like, "by the power of 1000 dead zombies I have killed". @Clutterbuck what are the chances I can get queen Carol face on this gif?
    [​IMG]

DaisyRey, Empress and Bazooka Jane like this.