1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

707 "Sing My A Song" Q&A Part 1 [TSDF]

Discussion in '7x07: Sing Me a Song' started by thesamurai, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Marley

Marley Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    yesssss Gabriel :gabe2: :gabe2:

I can't wait to find out more about Michonne's plan :yay: . LOL @ Carl waving at Jesus.

2. Harshmallow

Harshmallow Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I bet Spencer's coward ass is trying to get people into his plan to get rid of Rick and Gabriel is having none of it. Yass, Gabe!:allthethings:

3. candi18z

candi18z Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    So Carl gets his arc after all, and I am shocked because I was certain that AMC was going to give it to Daryl. I am glad that tptb are sticking to the comics and are giving Carl his arc. Having said that, I do not like this episode. The Negan/Carl interaction sounds creepy , I do not want Negan to put his filthy hands on baby Judith nor do I want him in Richonne's house. Why won't Negan leave Rick and TF alone? Doesn't Negan have anything better to do than psychologically torture teenagers and invade Rick's house and pretend to be him? I have an idea what Michonne's plan is, but I don't think that it will turn out well. Spencer is on my last nerve, and he needs to be kicked in the shins.

Marcie69 and sharky like this.
  4. HustleBunnee

HustleBunnee Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I haven't read the rest of the replies yet, so maybe this is answered. If Carl was hanging out playing patty-cake with Negan, and Gabriel is sending Spencer to Church, who the hell is watching Judith?? Herself?!

Butler36 likes this.
  5. Butler36

Butler36 What?
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Olivia is watching Judith.

BumpinGrimes likes this.
  6. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    It will be cringe worthy, that's for sure.

Marcie69 likes this.
  7. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Michonne didn't go with Rick, because she had plans. I wonder if she told him about them.

8. laisla

laisla Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    Negan won't leave them alone because he knows they aren't broken and in fear of him like all the other communities

You have Carl bucking up to them and he's a kid
    Daryl refusing to bow down to him even while he has him on an Alpo diet
    Michonne and Rosita with theeeee biggest levels of barely contained palpable aggression towards the Saviors even with all of their weapons being taken
    Rick still ready to club him to the white meat even though he's playing Negan's little game of war

None of these people are broken in the way Negan needs them to be for his enterprise to work and he knows it. Their loyalty to Rick and their dead compatriots far outweigh any miniscule fear the Lucille intro conjured up. Hell even post Lucille our people were still ready to bust out a live rendition of Knuck if You Buck, outnumbered or not.

When you have a kid who has just seen you murder two members of his family in cold blood run up on you; you've gotta do recon and reconstruct your little art of war game plan. Negan went in just like the fam went into that outpost, unprepared. He's not used to this level of outright disregard for his rules.

9. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I wonder why he hasn't just killed them all like he did the Librarians or the men of Oceanside. Why hasn't he gone to the Kingdom? Has TF's strikes caused real damage to Negan's operation. They killed about 50 saviors? We saw about 20 polaroids on the wall are there 20 communities that they control?

10. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    His arrogance is why. I think he considers it a challenge and sees the benefit of having someone like Rick under him.

11. laisla

laisla Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I think killing them is the last resort; he has 100+ lazy bums who just want to play tax collector, smoke weed and have sex with unwilling women. That doesn't include the people who live in the Sanctuary with other roles (Dr. Carson, the wives, the other plebs) that also need to be fed and taken care of and see a benefit to sticking under Negan's sadistic thumb.

He hasn't gone to the Kingdom because Ezekiel immediately struck a deal and kept his people unaware of the threat Negan posed. The Kingdom is producing with zero dissension so the tax collectors show, put on the dog and pony show and KIM.

After killing the library group they needed warm bodies to continue working to keep the Sanctuary going.

We've killed 40 of their people so far, the 21 at the outpost, T's, the ones Carol killed and the ones who captured Maggie and Carol

12. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Someone on tumblr said " Wait you guys saw Michonne on that road right?? And that wet trail??? What if she’s following the trail Jesus left when he was spilling the alcohol????! Maybe? No? A reach? Lmfao"

Marcie69 likes this.
  13. Kordas

Kordas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    First off Jesus was spilling the alcohol just as they were leaving the Hilltop. So first Michonne would have to go to (or near) the Hilltop to find it. Besides there's no way they had enough alcohol there to leave the trail all the way to Sanctuary. Of course we don't know how far the Sanctuary is but since no one found it on their own yet I suspect it's at least 10 km from Hilltop, probably more. I very much doubt this theory. I think we won't find out what her plan is until the MSF.

Michele, laisla and zahira like this.
  14. I'mStillWithYou

I'mStillWithYou Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Would you mind sharing your theory? You don't have to if you don't want, but perhaps it may be right. I really can't figure out what Michonne's plan may be.

Marcie69 likes this.
  15. I'mStillWithYou

I'mStillWithYou Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Daryl refusing to bow down to him even while he has him on an Alpo diet

Rick still ready to club him to the white meat even though he's playing Negan's little game of war
    Hell even post Lucille our people were still ready to bust out a live rendition of Knuck if You Buck, outnumbered or not.

Sorry, love your response, but this has been laughing out loud this morning. :lol:

16. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    @candi18z, I was going to ask the same thing once I finished reading the posts. Someone else here said they think Michonne is trying to create a roadblock of walkers, but I can't remember why. I'm also at a loss regarding what she's up to.

And, of course, I also understand if you prefer not to.

Marcie69 likes this.
  17. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think she could be building a roadblock too.I just don't understand why she would.

18. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    THIS THIS THIS X 100000000

19. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I thought she could be leaving a trail to get back to ASZ... Walkers instead of breadcrumbs.
    Everyone marks their path: Morgan carves on trees, Jesus memorizes key land marks, etc

Also, anyone who knows her will know she is in the area.

When she killed the Walker when she was out practicing shooting they made a point to show it again when she returned... Only Michonne could make such "clean" kills.

20. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Wasn't Olivia watching Judith? Didn't Michonne tell Carl to "be nice to Olivia". I assume she was watching the baby not Carl. Carl needs a fu*king babysitter. Why would he be so stupid as to give this asshat a reason to come into their home.

CDCsuzy likes this.