1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

7x06 summary (from TWDZone) + 7x07 nugget

Discussion in '7x06: Swear' started by Kordas, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Kordas

Kordas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It's a summary for Swear from TWD Zone. We know what happened last week, so take everything with a rather big grain of salt.

This is mainly a 'Tara meets a new group' episode. We see a few people from the original group at the end.

It starts in the present, then goes back to the past, before back to the present. The whole thing is segmented so we see what Tara and Heath were doing on that mission after the saviour outpost liquidation.
    The scavenging mission was supposed to be two weeks and it's implied they got into trouble closer to the end of that time. They end up in a place that looks like an army camp and as they gather supplies they unleash a horde of walkers. They try to fight them but end up getting separated. Heath gets swarmed while tara tries to fight but ends up falling off the bridge into the river.

We dont see heath after that but based on how this show works, he could be alive. Tara has a scare when she sees a walker with similar hair dreadlocks like heath and thinks it's him. Thankfully when she gets to the walker she sees it isn't him. The truck from their mission is also gone.

The new group is all-female, led by older women. The three women that actually have something to do with tara are Cindy, Natania and Rachel is the little girl, she's kind of a badass, she wanted to kill tara when they found her on the beach and then didn't want to take Tara back home with them. Tara follows them so I wouldn't say they rescued her – she saved herself.

This oceanside group isn't all female by choice – all the men were killed by Negan's men, when they refused to cooperate with them. The women toook the children and ran away to hide in a woodland place. The leader hears Tara out, but once it comes out that Tara and Alexandria were fighting the Saviours that killed the oceanside men, the group hatches a plot to trick tara then kill her out on the road. This is a plan based on fear because until Negan's group came up they seemed to like Tara. The logic is killing Tara in this way leaves no trail for anybody to follow if they came looking for her.

The plan doesn't work because Tara figures it all out so escapes and makes it to Alexandria in the end. She sees Eugene, who greets her at the gate, and Rosita. Rosita is still in anger and revenge mode and she tells Tara general info on whats happened whilst Tara was gone. She is making plans like we saw in Service, just like Sasha was making plans in Go Getters.
    The episode has Rosita telling Tara about Denise, Abraham and Glenn off screen, since viewers already know what happened to them. Rosita says sorry but that's it except for an indication that they can make amends through revenge on the Saviours.

The show rarely shows the aftermath of deaths so it isn't too surprising how Tara learns of these deaths, of characters that she is very close to.
    There is a scene where Tara picks up a doll for Denise so it has added poignancy since the augience know she is already dead. The new group is not all bad because Cindy helped Tara when she was trapped by Walkers on the bridge, and the others had orders to kill Tara but she ran away from them.

To summary: Tara found a new group who are both good and bad. We don't know exactly what happened to Heath, Tara didn't get any supplies and didn't get much info on her friends and we found out what we already knew – Saviours are savage to other groups.

EPISODE 7 NUGGET:
    Episode 7 ends with Negan holding Judith, sitting with Carl waiting for Rick and others to return to the ASZ

Rocket Dog also says that in 7x07 we should get a variant of this:
    [​IMG]

2. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't want Negan's hands on my :judy:

3. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    A variant ? maybe rosita or someone else will slap negan instead of Olivia ?

4. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ugh. Me either. Rick and Michonne will NOT be pleased. You don't mess with people's kids, especially a BABY. Shit's about to get real. Mama and papa don't play.

5. zombie_ronin

zombie_ronin Richonne's turning me into an emotional sap...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Is the Episode 7 spoiler also from TWDZone?

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  6. Gekari

Gekari Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    TSDF, Rocket Dog. We can trust :thumbsup:

7. Gekari

Gekari Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Kordas, thank you very much.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this ish will be good, I'm ready :maggie: :maggie: :maggie: :maggie: :maggie: :maggie: :maggie: :maggie:

Now who'll arrive first Rick or Michonne?

Go away 7x06 :harold:

8. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    More like Olivia dies at that point

zahira and Michele like this.
  9. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm going to watch, but I watch all of the episodes when they air, but this doesn't sound like it'll be on my fave episodes list, but the other community sounds interesting, so we'll see.

But OMG to the Season 7 nugget! Can we just fast forward to 7 and 8? So does that mean he knows that she's Rick's? Rick and Michonne are going to lose their sh*t if they come back home and see Negan holding Judith. Carl has got to be freaking out as well. Negan had already crossed the line, but this, this will be the lowest of the low even for him if he threatens Judes. Oh, geez, I just don't want him anywhere near her:judy::omgno::sadrick:

10. cgomes

cgomes Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Ok, no, just no to Negan holding baby Judith.... I wonder If Rick and/or Michonne will be back to see it. I can't even imagine their reaction, the look on their faces would be glorious.

Marcie69 and Gekari like this.
  11. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I am sad I won't be able to watch 707 live. :ogg: But I will live vicariously through you guys. :gareth:

12. Clutterbuck

Clutterbuck Finding Bigfoot™
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm still mad that we don't actually see Tara finding out about Denise, Glenn, and Abe. That was the only Tara related thing I cared about seeing. :| The shit this show wastes time on but they don't include this... :sasha:

Foghorn you're not even worthy of looking upon the Princess of the ZA let alone touch her. :rickwtf:

tuswig, cadence_T, Marcie69 and 9 others like this.
  13. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I love that RD threw a 707 nugget in, everyone knows no one cares about 706. They need clickbait for summaries. :lol:

I am still bewildered by the fact they thought a Tara bottle episode was a good idea. :rickwtf:

Negan holding Judy :judy: :dienegan:

I wonder if someone spills the beans that she is Rick's child? :martinez:

Harshmallow, Marcie69 and MamaGrimes like this.
  14. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I assume Negan found out about Judith through Deanna's tapes.

15. Valerie

Valerie Professional procrastinator....
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I didn't even read the summary for 7x06. My eyes went straight to the 7x07 nugget lol

16. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The only episode I didn't watch live since season 4 (binged previously) was 'Still' (due to travel) and I don't want to break the streak, but damn, this summary is not making it easy. I mean...:denise: is Gimple thinking with this pacing??

Now onto more important matters...Negan holding our baby??? I DON'T THINK SO. :tdog: If Rick and/or Michonne see that, shit will absolutely be real, folks. Without a damn doubt.

9 more days! :yay:

Marcie69, Armte and Gekari like this.
  17. Dobbying

Dobbying Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    There's also that picture of Carl and Judith in Rick and Michonne's room.

I do wonder where Judith was in episode 4 when Negan came to visit. Especially since they gathered everyone at the church and she didn't seem to be there.

18. nat_richonne

nat_richonne The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    In the back pocket of Michonne's tight jeans.
    I'm sure :judy:will be totally unimpressed with Negan and his speech. She's probably playing with her red cups to pass time until her parents come get her.

Michroolz, tuswig, hightop and 6 others like this.
  19. Niolle

Niolle Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    She was there. Her stroller was there next to Carl.
    [​IMG]

20. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    She's such a good baby:)

MrsG and Marcie69 like this.