1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

7x06 summary (from TWDZone) + 7x07 nugget

Discussion in '7x06: Swear' started by Kordas, Nov 25, 2016.

1. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    yes you right
    [​IMG]

2. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Would it really be that bad if Michonne got a storyline apart from Rick and the kids tho? I love Richonne. I love Grimes Family 2.0. But Michonne is still an individual and if she was given a decent storyline that did not directly involve Rick and/or his children....I would be OK with that.

3. chasus

chasus Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    This makes me even more :salt: I swear they better tone down Tara's a[[earanc after this getting a damn bottle episode all to herself (shameless) best believe heath is just a co-partner

Harshmallow likes this.
  4. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    No, it would be great....I've always wanted her to have her own arcs that are seperate from her relationship. I just don't think Michonne becoming a pirate, moving permanently to the Kingdom or going off for weeks at a time to find Oceanside is the only way to do that.

Gekari and tuswig like this.
  5. chasus

Walker Pets:
    I would say that it would be a good thing if Michonne had her own thing going on. I do see why now it is not that way because of the circumstance TF is in and right now that will encompass Michonne. I am not sure what other story arc they could write for Michonne outside of all this war brewing. I guess it would not hurt to see her doing negotiations for other groups to join the cause. At least she has some action going on away from Rick and also her building up to be a possible sniper is still a good angle.

Harshmallow likes this.
  6. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Agreed, I definitely don't think Michonne needs to disappear and/or abandon her family to get development. Plus I am pretty sure Carol has taken over comic Michonne's lone traveler/wanderer arc.

Harshmallow and Danaisbestie like this.
  7. chasus

Walker Pets:
    I believe that is what is going on with Carol too which I don't mind. The majority of Michonne's arc is her family and nothing wrong with that. She would protect them and if that means from time to time going out on rogue missions than so be it. I would also like to see her training Judith as she gets older.

Gekari likes this.
  8. Tyler

Tyler ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Judith to Negan: Da... Daddy?

Negan Grimes

9. Danaisbestie

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah I think Alexandria for being so modern and nice is way under developed as a community. They don't really have systems in place, there aren't schools, formal training, ways to disseminate information, assigned roles etc. The prison was way ahead of Asz in just a few months and I wouldn't mind seeing Michonne be a part of making that happen. They need more people, they need more supplies, and they need connections with other communities. Michonne could be a part of making that happen too. I'd love to see her get a mentoring story like the one Morgan has, with a young black guy that she finds surviving alone for example. Or team her up with Gabriel for a mission. She's a leader, warrior, teacher, counselor/advisor, friend, strategist, and she is the most level headed and strongest person on the show. The possibilities for storylines for her are endless just within her own community.

#49 Danaisbestie, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  10. Danaisbestie

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Why would her missions have to be rogue? That implies she would be constantly sneaking off doing her own thing that is somehow going against what Rick/the community is doing. I think that storyline will be done after this next episode (and I don't think she's gone rogue so much as trying to figure out for herself if fighting Negan is impossible). I hope as partners they will work together or at least be on the same page/supportive of their missions if the are solo after this.

mrc110, Lennykae and hewontgo like this.
  11. chasus

Walker Pets:
    I did not mean it as being rogue behind Rick;s back sorry wrong wording used. She is a leader and I can see her doing what she needs in support of Rick and TF having the responsibility of going out alone to speak to others with joining communities.

Danaisbestie likes this.
  12. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Not gonna bother watching tonight -- I'd rather watch the Soul Train Awards anyway, I'm just not in the headspace to deal w/ Tara-- but I'm looking fwd to reading yalls views of tonight's episode in the after party thread. I'll be lurking. Looking fwd to participating again next week :)

13. chasus

Walker Pets:
    I am with you here I won't watch except to catch the preview and then TTD at the end to catch a sneak preview. I will read play by play but no watching this episode for me. My mind and mood can't take anything Tara focused especially a full episode of it without major players in the episode

idcabtthisish likes this.
  14. Harshmallow

Harshmallow Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    And next Sunday will take ages, of course:ogg:

Gekari likes this.
  15. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    I'm just sad I get 30 seconds of my Heath Bar and then that's all... and I actually really like Sydney Park (at least what I know of her from instagram LMBO) but I just... I literally cant LOL. And then for them to just brush aside Denise's death... Le sigh. So disappointing.

16. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Carl looks so Badass lol

Gekari and idcabtthisish like this.
  17. chasus

Walker Pets:
    I am with you here I wish I too can get exited and from what I hear the episode itself jumps around a bit. I want to see Sydney park too but for now I will pass. Plus what is going on with Rick, Carl, Michonne, Negan, Jesus, Aaron now won't be affected by this episode at all. Maybe later oceanside will have a part in TF but for now ....Nooooo

idcabtthisish likes this.
  18. chasus

Walker Pets:

OooooooH I am liking this picture of Carl...he is his father's son,,future serial killer. I can't wait of course this week will go by slow now

19. Danaisbestie

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Alaana is ready for tonight

20. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    SOMEONE should be ready for tonight...
    [​IMG]

nat_richonne likes this.