1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

A Man & His Mullet: Dr. Eugene Porter

Discussion in 'Eugene / Josh McDermitt' started by Doctor Grimes, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Josh ripped my heart out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Numee2017 and lovingdead like this.
  2. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    dailytwdcast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Josh McDermitt attends AOL Build to discuss the show ‘The Walking Dead’ on December 6, 2016 in New York City

C-Ben likes this.
  3. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    dailytwdcast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Josh McDermitt visits ‘Extra’ at their New York studios at H&M on December 5, 2016 in New York City

4. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  5. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  6. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This video with Josh is pretty funny. :beardsmile:

Dixon likes this.
  7. Dixon

Dixon Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Love this. BTWs can I have some hair?

8. Dixon

Dixon Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Just here to give Eugene some support. He hasn't been with the family, due to that bitch. We all know who I mean. (Rosita Espinoza)
    So I just want to give Eugene the support he deserves. He is brave, since in 6b and 7a he has been stepping up to try and be brave. He was brave to sacrifice himself in 6*16 so Maggie could get to the Hilltop. The plan didn't work, but it was still really brave. Then in 7*8, he admitted that he made the bullet so that no one else would die. He is brave,even though he was terrified, he did those things to save his family, his friends, and his whole community.

Numee2017 and MiladyGrimes like this.
  9. MiladyGrimes

MiladyGrimes Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    I'm also here to give Eugene some love :holdheart: Rosita has been nothing but an abusive cunt to him and it's easy to see why Eugene would accept the offer at the sanctuary because people there treat him better. However I refuse to believe he would go against his real family and cause them harm. Therefore I have faith that Eugene will do what's right and help TF win the war against Negan!:bravo:

Numee2017 likes this.
  10. Numee2017

Numee2017 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I totally agree

MiladyGrimes likes this.
  11. mcsgirl

mcsgirl Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Okay, I have to say that while Eugene is not my favorite character, he is interesting. In spite of his refusal to leave the Sanctuary, I still don't believe that he is a turncoat, as I explained here.

I do think that he is both looking out for himself, and preparing to be of help if/when TF shows up. Given his recent experience with Rosita, and also given the fact that she played a part in his being taken, it's reasonable that wouldn't want to leave with her. The last he saw of her, she was a wild card: angry, unpredictable, reckless and inconsiderate of the consequences to others of her actions. Now, she shows up, at night, with only Sasha (who she could have very well guilted into coming with her just the way she guilted/bullied Eugene into making a bullet). They've killed a guard (which we know is going to anger Negan) and there's no preparation, no planning. If he leaves with them he knows very well that he can't go back to any of the communities that they are aware of. Which means he'd be on the run, back to living 'out there'.

Eugene has come a long way since he was first introduced, but one thing has remained true. He does NOT want to live out in the wild, in ever present danger again...none of them do really. So, until he outright gives away intel that could hurt TF or does something overt against them, I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt.

ALDGRichonneLover likes this.