1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

ASZ takes a Saviour hostage?

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by Atributetoorange, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Atributetoorange

Atributetoorange Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:

I think Michonne is going to take this Saviour hostage.

What do y'all think?

2. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    But is this Savior even valuable? Negan seemed to not really care that much that Carl killed two men, even respected him for it. Michonne already seems to impress him. I doubt a hostage would influence him.

3. Atributetoorange

Atributetoorange Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    Hear me out, she takes her hostage to get information from her about the Sanctuary.

So, I guess you can say not as a hostage, but kidnap her. It would be kidnapping.

Katbird and lovingdead like this.
  4. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I thought this too.

She could take her back to ASZ and keep her hostage but then Rick lets the savior go back to the Sanctuary because he still wants Negan to believe he still works for him.

I think that happened in the comics

Atributetoorange likes this.
  5. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    No I don't think Michonne is taking the Savior hostage. This Savior looks like a low level soldier and I don't think Negan would give a heck if this Savior lived or died. Michonne is only using her to find out where Negan resides and then I have a feeling Michonne will kill her because it would be necessary to do so to protect TF and the ASZers.

One more thing I must say---Michonne looks so gorgeous in the second and Fifth pictures. I love how her look is a combination of sadness, a little regret, a little hesitation, a dash of vulnerability and guilt, and a lot of love for Rick. She is looking back in the direction of ASZ while thinking of Rick. She knows she promised him she would try to live under the tyranny of Negan, but she cant do that. She needs to do something to bring about his downfall. The internal tug of war she is having is just beautiful and the manifestation of it on her face with her expressions are just breathtaking to watch.