1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Can these people ever take a minute & actually friggin talk/strategize?

Discussion in '7x08: Hearts Still Beating' started by Carribean_Queen, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Carribean_Queen

Carribean_Queen Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Is it just me? ... I think in the world of hockey Rick being the leader (Coach of the Team) he would have been fired a long time ago because he's lost the team\s confidence so to speak.

While they still respect Rick as leader, he hasn't been much of one in ASZ. The TF survived outside because they banded together and had one another's back. I'm so sick of seeing them all go off half cocked only to wreak more havoc... and for what?

Yet again, Carl's stupidity got another person (Olivia) killed. Because of the Savior's early arrival in ASZ Aaron suffered dearly. Damn brat needs a couple Gibbs slaps.

Like seriously, dumb ass Rosita's one bullet... couldn't she have aimed for his nuts instead of his upper body since obviously she ain't all? One was all she needed yet, it ain't done what it was intended and now Eugene is delivered to the Saviours.

The group arriving at the Hill Top is hopeful that they finally got the message they need unity. But I dare say we need a rallying speech from Rick a call to arms so to speak.

I felt the episode while it was better than 2-7 it was still anticlimactic.

Can someone tell Carol that she's living in a bloody ZA, her wanting to be left alone is laughable. Really? She's starting to get on my nerves just like Morgan who don't wanna fight and or kill humans ... I would love for the two of them to meet up with the Savior's and see just how that will go down?

Lmao, Morgan be like y'all don't have to kill ... you can change. Carol be like, if I don't care for anyone... I won't have to kill for them. Have y'all met the former yellow belly Gabriel? At least I have new found respect for him know.

Apart from Rick coming to accept that war is where it's at.... my next favourite moment was the gutting of that pig Spencer.

2. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I feel like everyone just assumed that no one else wanted to fight so they took it upon themselves to make it their personal mission to kill Negan. I feel like so much could've been avoided if these people would've just talked to each other. Plus I was disappointed that Aaron seemed to be the only one to really understand Rick's predicament. The burden of leadership once again took its toll on Rick and it is completely understandable that he wasn't in the fight back mindset right after the deaths of Abe and Glenn; people seeing him as weak or an ineffective leader because of that is just unfair.

3. Carribean_Queen

Carribean_Queen Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I love Rick dearly, but like I said everyone looked at him to lead where they needed to band together while he dealt with his shit. His biggest fear is losing those he love and suffered recently from losing two very close friends which basically neutered his will to fight ... for fear of losing what he had remaining. I get where he's at and or was it's just there never seems to be any accountability call out these dip shits stupidity but he'll always be call to task by others: Idiot Carl in Claimed I don't need you... You're weak. Idiot Spencer about how he f***ed up. Idiot Morgan, you don't need to kill etc... Idiot Shane, you can't protect them....

Heavy is the head that wears the crown but good grief the bunch of idiots surrounding him should just join the circus because if anything they've learnt nothing from Rick. You choose your friggin battles.

Michroolz, Ms.J.Richonne and tuswig like this.