1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Can we kill Spencer off already????????

Discussion in 'Alexandria Safe Zone' started by Riko813, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I want him dead like pronto. I used to feel a little bit sorry for him but now i'm just disgusted by his character. I would rather have his brother Aiden back then him. Spencer is such a weasly, self centered,whiny,cowardly, pathetic, untrustworthy human being. He is so annoying and stupid. I was flabbergasted with him shouting out Rosita's name continuously when they were in the woods, and with him laying down the threat to Rosita that he might go tell Negan about the gun Rosita found. AND then him saying those things to Rick about Glen and Abe. I was hoping Rick would have smacked the crap out of him.

I have never advocated any character's death(not even the villains), but Spencer rubs me the wrong way (and so does Dwight).

I would love to hear your thoughts.

2. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Spencer hoarding the food was awful. Not even Negan would take their food. Spencer was more concerned about Rick rifling through his house than the fact Olivia almost died.

Spencer is a twatwaffle.

3. Riko813

Walker Pets:
    I was taken a little aback by that. He didn't give a damn about Olivia possibly dying because of his actions. He is a self centered A-hole. That's why no matter how big a jerk his brother Aiden was, Aiden was by far the better son of Deanna.

4. Riko813

Walker Pets:
    I was watching 7x04 "Service" and the thought came to me that Spencer had signed his death warrant with his shenanigans at the Gate when Negan appeared. Negan in my opinion let Spencer's stupid action at the gate slide without punishment (the first one is free), but he kept a mental note on Spencer that it was his first strike. So when Spencer slipped up the second time (trying to play Negan to get him to kill Rick for him), Negan was like that's strike two and your out. Spencer was dead the moment he requested a sit down with Negan. Negan holds a grudge.

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  5. ReeciePiecey

ReeciePiecey Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That seems to be a running theme with Negan's group. Negan said that Arat didn't trust Olivia and if you remember Arat was the Savior that discovered the missing guns from Olivia's inventory so she always suspected Olivia was shady or incompetent so she chose to kill Olivia as soon as she got the chance.

6. Riko813

Walker Pets:
    good observation

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  7. Buttons&Applesauce

Buttons&Applesauce Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Agree with this. I never bought for a minute that Olivia's death was random, seeing as Arat had a number of people right in front of her she could have shot.

ReeciePiecey likes this.