1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Chad Coleman/Tyreese Appreciation/Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Don't Dead, Open Inside' started by Walkingonsunshine, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Show some love for this huggable hammer wielding man and the cool actor who portrayed him.

box5angel and Mousey like this.
  2. MrsG

MrsG Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Tyrese was a gentle giant that died much too soon. He loved hard, had principles and was steadfast. I liked him the minute he was introduced. Everyone in his group was so whiny and Sasha needed to have several seats (she was so extra in the beginning). His romance with Karen was nice. Tyrese was never deterred and wanted what was best for his group and worked tirelessly to keep them together. Tyrese stood up to the Governor and wanted no parts of his foolishnes . Unfortunately, his group included some jackasses that had other ideas. They should have listened to Tyrese...they'd be alive today. I love when Tyrese and Sasha joined Rick's group. That was the best.

ALDGRichonneLover and box5angel like this.
  3. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I liked Tyreese. I heard that they changed him from the comics to the GN. Is that true?

I think Chad Coleman is a good-looking man. I know there's that poll on the forum about who's the best-looking and I think someone said that he isn't. I disagree. But we all have our opinions. :laugh:

There's one scene that always cracks me up. It's in the church when Rick, Sasha, and Michonne are killing the Terminus people, and Tyreese sees it. He's so shocked and so scared (of Terminus or TF, I'm not sure, more like TF) that he has to back out of the room. He reminds me of Richard Pryor in that moment. Eyes all big. :lol:

MrsG likes this.
  4. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Does anyone know if Chad Coleman is in NYC today? If so, I'm pretty sure I saw him at Grand Central Station about an hour ago. I was walking home from the hair salon and he was in front of me. I thought he was one of the stylists I had just said goodbye to -- Don't judge me; seriously, they have the exact same facial hair and hairstyle :lol: -- and I was kind of chasing him, thinking "How did you get here before me?!" when Chad turned around to see who was walking all up in his space and that's when I realized why he looked familiar. I stopped in my tracks and I gave him what I'm sure was a crazed person's smile and he walked away very quickly.

So, if anyone here follows him on social media, the man I saw was wearing a beautiful deep blue velvet blazer. I don't have a smartphone, just a flip phone, so I couldn't take a picture, but I'm not sure I would have succeeded at it anyway. Grand Central was crowded and he has skills - I mean, he disappeared.

FYI: I really don't look crazy or threatening or weird. I just - I really looked like I was stalking him and I'm sure he'd never believe I thought he was someone else.

MrsG and Rickdickulous Trash like this.
  5. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I hope it was him!

MrsG and slade3 like this.
  6. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner