1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Clues! Clues everywhere! #WhoIsIt

Discussion in '6x16: Last Day on Earth' started by Doctor Grimes, Apr 4, 2016.

?

Now that you've viewed the finale, has it changed your mind about who is getting Lucilled?

1. Daryl

27 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Glenn

23 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. Abraham

25 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. A-A-Ron

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Eugene

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  6. Rick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Carl

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  8. Michonne

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  9. Maggie (Gleggie baby)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sasha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Rosita

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't think the movie is a reason. I read somewhere filming was only 25 days. Glenn has a long list of lucille reasons in the show itself (Daryl too)....I only mentioned that because there was discussion about him having a hard time finding roles being a POC.

2. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Personally I don't see how acting as guest roles on televisions shows can equally compare to main roles in successful and greatly written movies shown at the movie theatre, but alright. And I wasn't saying that you don't love everyone, and I wasn't talking about religion and gender, I was talking about POC actors and how difficult it is for them to find roles compared to white actors just because of their race. Yeah working hard and having determination can take a person a long way, but for POC actors, the effort that has to be put into making their dreams a reality takes a lot more compared to white actors, and that is just a fact.

3. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

We can agree to disagree. It's completely ok. Like I've said many times, I always respect people's opinions. Just because someone is white doesn't mean they get roles easier. I am biracial (half white/half Hispanic) and I fully believe there are acting opportunities for everyone. My last comment on race, because I didn't want to discuss this and have it be perceived as an argument. I'm sorry, I don't want to argue with anyone and It's not respectful to the OP.

4. LunaFall

LunaFall Founder of The Bunker Bar
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I just want filming to start so we can really start to get to the bottom of this. I blame my curiosity... goddamn it.

5. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah we'll find out soon enough what is going on. Filming spoilers are gonna be fun. :lol:

Shown, LunaFall and DixonGrimes like this.
  6. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

I'm excited LOL. I know I'm going to be investigating doing head counts soon :roflmao:....fan girls are going to be on social media like "so and so was spotted at the Starbucks at 2 pm in Atlanta on Main ST." LOL :lol:
    [​IMG]

ETA: I'm going to con in October and I think this gif is gonna be me seeing Norman and AL (if he comes), praying I don't pass out lol :laugh:

#346 DixonGrimes, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Shown, LunaFall and Doctor Grimes like this.
  7. LunaFall

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Maybe they'll actually start transporting characters in limos with tinted windows and film secret scenes for 100+ filming days in a row...

Jon Snows and Doctor Grimes like this.
  8. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Just catching up and I've seen some great discussion on this thread.....Let's try to keep the OP in mind as this thread is to speculate on who was Lucilled based on clues from the finale.

All are welcome to create threads in Cast & Characters or General Discussion for other topics of interest that may crop up!

9. No Patience

No Patience Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    Cheap AMC ain't springing for that. I wouldn't be surprised if they made them take the city bus to the set.

LunaFall likes this.
  10. LunaFall

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    AMC says: "City bus?! Pfft, not when you have two functioning feet! but to help everyone get to the set faster... here are some pogo sticks... repairs and maintenance come out of your pocket.... and Andy? Flights are not covered by us."

11. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Hmm I saw someone say this is evidence of Abe getting it. In "The Distance", Rosita looked at Abe and said, "Eyes on the road, champ."

12. LunaFall

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It's possible.... anything is possible with this show and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they went that route... he'd be the "safe" option, I suppose.

13. forevermichonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It's been three days and with everyday the need to fight IRL increases.

Now I'm starting to think Abe just because he's the happy medium. He's not as risky for AMC as killing Daryl, and he's not as easy and predictable as killing Glenn would be. He's already supposed to be dead anyways. However, him dying is quite a fizzle. It doesn't have much impact for me personally.

If they're trying to hit us where it hurts, Daryl is the only obvious choice now and they put themselves there. They could have killed Glenn last episode and I would have been pissed, but it's understandable. Now, to borrow Negan's words, they're pegged.

michonne and Doctor Grimes like this.
  14. forevermichonne

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Also, has anybody made any speculations concerning that Glenn didn't have a walker with identifiers in that road block? I know he doesn't have clothes that would stick out but it is kinda odd that he's left out

Did Daryl have one come to think of it? I thought spoilers said his vest would be on a walker.

15. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    But that's just it. Abe isn't the happy medium. He's a cop out of FUBAR magnitude.

Baby talk with Sasha and 'Any second' talk with Rick = 2 years of being family with Glenn and Daryl??

Gimple...
    [​IMG]
    if you serve up Abe as the victim...

16. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yes Daryl's clothing was on a walker. Sasha pointed it out.

That has meaning....It could go one of two ways...Glenn is the victim or Daryl is the Lucille victim and Michonne will be his captive.

I go with option B. For the love of :jesus:

forevermichonne likes this.
  17. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    See, that's why I keep thinking it has to be Daryl. Because it really only can be Glenn or Daryl (both in the van, both Atlanta 5, both mentioned by Rick as men close to his heart) and Abe? Just... doesn't fit that at all. Abe would be the cop-out. And Glenn? They had their chance to kill him and didn't take it.

18. thesamurai

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Abe getting the bat is a possibility, but I would believe it more if GN didn't say that Negan interacted with the characters he was going to interact with more next season from the line-up. Negan spoke to Abe directly. This is why I don't think it'll be Abe, for the most part.

19. thesamurai

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Glenn still has the watch that Hershel gave him, I believe, so they could have used that.

But if Daryl really is biting the dust, he's not going to need those two arrows and this vest anymore, and Glenn is (hopefully) going to live so he'll still need/want his watch that means so much to him and which means so much to the character (this is why the watch is shown during the opening credits by Steven's name). Them not putting the watch on a walker gives me more hope that Glenn is not getting killed.

20. thesamurai

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I find it funny how Rick didn't give a single f*ck about Daryl's two arrows, he only cared about Michonne's hair.

"Daryl's not gonna need those. He has like one left he's fine. But I need to hold at least part of the bae or I might collapse T_T"
    :lol:

I was hurting when I was watching, but now I can laugh a little at that.