1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Richonne Thangs That Could Happen

Discussion in 'Fluff 'n Stuff' started by Richonne4Lyfe, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think this is called a headcanon :lol: but anyways,I really miss them D: and I bet you guys do too so lets post cute photos,gifs,descriptions,etc of cute thangs (back rubs,hand rubs,handholds,other cute thangs that fit Richonne) Richonne could do

Idk how to post photos or gifs :lol: so I'll just type the headcanon

When Rick and Michonne are on a run,they finally have the Andre talk and for the rest of the run,Michonne seems sad.So on their way back to Alexandria,when Michonne is driving them home cuz he asked her if she wanted to drive :buttermilk:,he puts in a CD with some of terrible folk music or whatever :rickgrin: that he doesn't even know the lyrics to and he sings (screams) along with random lyrics.

Rick: *snaps fingers and boobs his head*
    Michonne: :olivia: (her facial expression)
    Rick: *screams cute and funny and random lyrics about Michonne*
    Michonne: *laughs* Stop screaming!I'm trying to drive.*tries to cover Rick mouth with her hand*
    Rick: *grabs Michonne's hand* YEAH!!!!AND SHE HAS A SWOOOOORD!!!AND SHES BEAUTIFUUUUUUULLL
    Michonne: STOP :lol::lol:
    Rick: *kisses Michonne's hand amd continues screaming*

Then Michonne tries to turn the sound down but Rick turns it up higher and they just fight over the sound.

This was crazy and makes no sense and I don't even know if it could/would happen but oh well lol

2. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rick plants Michonne some mint for her toothpaste factory. :denise:

Farmer Rick planted mint at the prison.

3. Belle

Belle Perpetual notion machine - what if...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Lacing fingers
    [​IMG]

Rick tying Michonne's show laces (I don't know why - but this has always been a turn on for me).

Michonne taking care of an injured Rick - or vice versa

Someone mentioning that they knew all along that Rick and Michonne were right for each other.

Jesus stating what a beautiful relationship they have (he's certainly been observing it closely)

Rick playing with Michonne's hair

Rick teaching Michonne how to handle his python :p

4. grimesfan2501

grimesfan2501 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Here’s one of my head cannons :

They took the back roads, stopped, and investigated barns homes anyplace that looked like they may find needed supplies. Not willing to return empty handed, they plowed on to the next possible place. By late midday, they came across an old abandoned shack filed with dusty boxes stacked upon dusty boxes. They began to open some of the boxes to check the contents and found everything they could have hoped for, food, toiletries, pre-packaged meals, MRE’s they called it as well as a cache of guns. Most likely the owner squirreled them away and never made it back to take advantage of his or her planning. To say they had hit the jackpot was an understatement.

It was getting late, they were both tired and hungry. Tired from loading the van with all the supplies that they were able to find and hungry since they had not eaten since breakfast, well before they left the ASZ earlier that day.

Rick and Michonne secured the premises since deciding the best plan would be to stay put the night and head out for home in the morning. Rick went back to the van to bring one of the boxes labeled “food” back to the shack.

He placed the sealed box on top of the table. Rick used his knife to open the box and began to rummage through the contents.

“Look what I found! Ta-da! For our dining pleasure, encased in a lovely metallic pouch, a delicious MRE containing …. Wait for it…. Chili mac and cheese!”

Michonne crossed her arms over her chest, wrinkled her nose and shook her head no.

Rick threw the package back into the box and began to search again. After throwing several packages around he exclaimed “Found it!” He held up another package. “Well how about a savory package of …. chili MAC and cheese then?”

Michonne tilted her head to the side and cocked one eyebrow. Rick threw the second package over his shoulder which landed back in the box. He turned back around to renew his search.

After another long pause, Rick turned to face a smiling Michonne, “well, I finally found something that will get your motor running, how about some chili mac ………. and CHEEZE?

He held the foil package in the air while suggestively rotating his hips. Michonne couldn’t help herself, she broke out into a wide grin, sidled over to him closing the space between them. She placed her hands on his hips and began to nibble on his left ear then started trailing kisses down his neck.

Rick dropped the MRE package “wait, wait, wait”

Michonne pulled back, looked into his eyes, smiled and whispered “Just say Yes”

Note: Sorry, you guys will have to imagine the rest as I am not good at writing smut… yet

DeadLuver123 likes this.
  5. grimesfan2501

Walker Pets:
    OMG.... I should have stayed out oh the spoiler thread! I just keeled over and died!!!. Here"s my reincarnation headcannon

Sorry I had to crop my other lovelys out but right at this moment, it's all about me and him.

Reading that spoiler a few minutes ago has caused my heart to burst sending me to an early TWD heavenly abode where I have. died and come back as this gun you see him caressing in this picture.

Screenshot_2017-02-04-06-50-58-1.png

I am his and he is mine. We are one. We move as one unit. He grabs a full magazine clip, positions it to my entrance then slides it in. You hear the familiar click signaling our union. Together we are locked and loaded.

He holds me upright. He gently sides his hand up and down my barrel enjoying the length and smoothness of my frame.

He places his other hand on my grip positioning his finger on my trigger. He knows I am ready, one bullet already in the chamber culminating from our uninhibited foreplay., he squezzes the trigger once at first and feels my release. He feels the power of my release and he becomes more aroused he cannot help himself as he rapidly presses on my trigger again and again and again until we are both spent. He pulls back and releases his breath as I lay satiated, the smoke of my breath released from my barrel. He draws me close and lays me across his chest caressing my barrel as only he can. He smiles, that tell tale smile of his. We are one.

HustleBunnee likes this.
  6. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I really, more than anything, would like to see Richonne sleeping w/ Rick's hand on top of Michonne's baby bump. Like I NEED this.

7. grimesfan2501

Walker Pets:
    It's coming!

8. DeadLuver123

DeadLuver123 Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    I need to super soon hear Rick and Michonne say I love you:hearts:

9. DeadLuver123

Walker Pets:
    Does anyone have any idea how to change the walker bait thing on your profile.

Ms.J.Richonne likes this.
  10. grimesfan2501

Walker Pets:

It will change the more you post

nadalvettel and DeadLuver123 like this.
  11. DeadLuver123

Walker Pets:
    Thank you I have wanted to know

12. grimesfan2501

Walker Pets:
    You're welcome. Could be additional ways I just know posting works. Members are so helpful, if there are I'm sure someone else will chime in.

DeadLuver123 likes this.
  13. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne "You can smile now"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Donate and you can make up your own slogan

DeadLuver123 likes this.
  14. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I'd also REALLY like to see a dinner scene at the Grimes' home in ASZ. Like literally I wanna see Carl walk in at a certain time, w/ Rick and Michonne setting the table, and both of them glancing up as he walks in. Rick hits him with that, "You're almost late," and Carl smirks and says, "Almost doesn't count," and walks up to Judith and kisses her. Michonne then tells him to wash up, which he does, and then we see them eating together, laughing, having a good time. Michonne could have a baby bump and... series ends LOL

15. Sabachild

Sabachild Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Its a based on your posting activity on the forum. The more you post, like and comment. Will determine your tag line also if you look at you profile you will see something called Walker pets. this show trophies you were awarded for different milestones.

Sophiasown likes this.