1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Cute Richonne Thangs That Could Happen

Discussion in 'Fluff 'n Stuff' started by Richonne4Lyfe, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think this is called a headcanon :lol: but anyways,I really miss them D: and I bet you guys do too so lets post cute photos,gifs,descriptions,etc of cute thangs (back rubs,hand rubs,handholds,other cute thangs that fit Richonne) Richonne could do

Idk how to post photos or gifs :lol: so I'll just type the headcanon

When Rick and Michonne are on a run,they finally have the Andre talk and for the rest of the run,Michonne seems sad.So on their way back to Alexandria,when Michonne is driving them home cuz he asked her if she wanted to drive :buttermilk:,he puts in a CD with some of terrible folk music or whatever :rickgrin: that he doesn't even know the lyrics to and he sings (screams) along with random lyrics.

Rick: *snaps fingers and boobs his head*
    Michonne: :olivia: (her facial expression)
    Rick: *screams cute and funny and random lyrics about Michonne*
    Michonne: *laughs* Stop screaming!I'm trying to drive.*tries to cover Rick mouth with her hand*
    Rick: *grabs Michonne's hand* YEAH!!!!AND SHE HAS A SWOOOOORD!!!AND SHES BEAUTIFUUUUUUULLL
    Michonne: STOP :lol::lol:
    Rick: *kisses Michonne's hand amd continues screaming*

Then Michonne tries to turn the sound down but Rick turns it up higher and they just fight over the sound.

This was crazy and makes no sense and I don't even know if it could/would happen but oh well lol

2. Deep_Ricking

Deep_Ricking I like it raw.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Rick plants Michonne some mint for her toothpaste factory. :denise:

Farmer Rick planted mint at the prison.