1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Viewing "East" (6x15) Live Viewing Thread

Discussion in '6x15: East' started by Doctor Grimes, Mar 27, 2016.

1. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    WTH? Denise is not missing. She's dead. It seems like it's been a day or two since she died listening to Tobin and then Carol leaves in the night after sleeping with Tobin. Rick and Michonne are up at 5:38 a.m., and then Tobin brings the note over. How in the heck is he supposed to know that Carol left in the middle of the night when Sasha who was on watch didn't even know she left? when Tobin who was in bed with her didn't even know she left? He told Tobin to tell Carl that he would be back and for everyone to be ready for a fight, and he did know that Michonne and Co. had left. That's why he said for no one else to leave and why he asked if she had gotten back yet when he returned.

What are they talking about? Then you've got the other contingent that is mad at him because he left Morgan to go back home instead of staying on Carol's trail. You know, she's done so much for him that he should have forgot all about the imminent threat going on back home. These folks I tell you, nothing he does will ever be right. It's all on him, but nothing on Carol and Daryl for leaving in the first place. If he hadn't gone out at all, they'd be dragging him for that. SMH Just got to ignore them. I'll just make you crazy dealing with the idiots.

2. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

Best 3 mins of the entire episode :)

FineazzAndy likes this.
  3. walkinggirl26

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Same here, @Belle. I was holding my breath because I was thinking if he says some jungle fever crap or swirl or we both like chocolate pudding or coffee in our cream or one of his infamous one-liners, I was going to rage, but I actually enjoyed their little talk and that they both agreed that they're ready to tear a new one in anyone that tries to take what they have and that it scared the heck out of them to be so invested again in a SO. The look on Rick's face, and Abe telling him any second now. *sighs*

4. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Thank the lord that wasn't the case. I would have rolled my eyes so far that it'd reach the back of my head, and I would have cried if Rick agreed implicitly.

Thank you, Abe, for being a sweetheart. I underestimated you.

Andre's mom, LunaFall and DixonGrimes like this.
  5. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    How did Chris have time to bring up going to Disneyland but not Glenn and Michonne getting captured?
    [​IMG]

6. walkinggirl26

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I would have been at the highest point of pisstation -- don't know if that's a word, lol! -- but that's how mad I would have been. But he came through, and now I'm wondering how long he just stood there looking for her. Notice he didn't ask about anyone else even though he knows Glenn and Rosita are with her. So he gets major SO points for that alone as well as the bedroom scene. He does love him some Michonne:flirt:T_T:hearts:D:.

7. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I'm giving this ep a 7.5/10. Mostly for the Richonne bedroom scene and the small talk between Abe and Rick. Rick looked like he was about 2 sec away from jumping over that gate and trying to find his bae!
    And Daryl, I get why he's mad but wtf are you doing..seriously?
    Carol, I love her but this decision to just up and leave everyone...girl bye
    I'm so nervous about Glenn! I really don't want him to go. But like everyone has mentioned, almost everything seems to point towards his death.
    [​IMG]
    Super excited for the finale! YESS it's 90mins

michrick and DixonGrimes like this.
  8. DixonGrimes

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    It looked like the sun was setting so if 6.16 is supposed to be the next day, I really think Rick waited there all night. I think he would want to be the first thing that Michonne sees when she comes home.

Michele and QueenTee like this.
  9. DixonGrimes

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Someone mentioned foreshadowing....and I think they are right. I just have this feeling it will be Glenn. I think that's what the shock will be, maybe the biggest shock is they stick to the comics which they so rarely do. If so I'm going to cry

QueenTee likes this.
  10. HustleBunnee

HustleBunnee Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:

11. michrick

michrick Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    Speaking of jumping over the gate...I just had a thought. Why do you think he refrained himself from doing that but he jumped without hesitation to look for Carol? Maybe because he knew Carol was alone?

forevermichonne likes this.
  12. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Yeah, plus he knew that Carol wasn't going to come back. He probably thinks it less plausible that Michonne wouldn't come back especially after their conversation that morning. And as you mentioned she wasn't alone, she had Glenn, who Rick trust fully) and Rosita with her. But if it was just Michonne that went after Daryl, pretty sure he would go after her.

LunaFall and michrick like this.
  13. michrick

Walker Pets:
    I'm with you. Um...how long is he going to have to "owe" Carol for the Terminus favor she pulled in Season 5 (first episode). I'm not downplaying what she did....Rick needed to thank her for saving them, especially since she did it even after he kicked her out. But come on! The man can only do so much. He wasn't there when Daryl stormed off and when Michonne and Glenn and Rosita both decided "let's go follow him". That's why he was like "Who else left" and he didn't seem happy about that. He decided to go out on his own for Carol and Morgan invited himself to tag alone. And its a good thing he came back when he did because ish is about to hit the fan. Had he not come back when everything goes down people would say he sucks for not being there. No one held a gun to Carol or Daryl. Let's blame Daryl for thinking about himself. Had he stayed, he would have known Carol left and he wouldn't be out there trying to get revenge.

I wonder if Rick will get blamed for Maggie's stomach issues. God forbid something is wrong with the baby. Folks will say "Rick sucks. He should have checked the expiration dates on the pickles."

I am Team Rick all day. He fell off in 6A but I still ride with him. He's not always right but he's not always wrong either.

14. Bazooka Jane

Bazooka Jane On a pirate ship
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    'Cause Carol wasn't tryin' to come back, so he went out to drag her ass home lol. Michonne left intending to come back, he knows this and he has faith in her, but he's worried anyway.

15. walkinggirl26

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    But where would he even start looking? They knew Carol went east, so they went east. Michonne and Glenn didn't even know where Daryl was going, which is why Rosita went with them. Plus he's expecting Michonne to come back unlike Carol who left a note, and like you say, Carol is alone whereas Michonne is with Glenn and Rosita, and they are in their right mind unlike Carol. They are family, so I would expect him to go out looking for any of them that all of a sudden went missing or left leaving a note like she left.

zahira, michrick and thesamurai like this.
  16. FineazzAndy

FineazzAndy Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    AL been working out! Jesus be a fence. I can't!

17. michrick

Walker Pets:
    I know we mentioned FG for next week but I really hope Rick and FG d
    Lol! I really hope Rick and FG develop a friendship. Rick looked like a proud father when FG stepped up to the plate and gave him the run down.