1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Enid - angsty teen or something more?

Discussion in 'Alexandria Safe Zone' started by gootvansquid, May 11, 2016.

1. gootvansquid

gootvansquid Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    - Enid/Katelyn Nacon -

She doesn't have her own Characters/Cast category yet because she's been a fairly minor character. Until she becomes a full part of The Family as i suspect she will, we can just have this thread for her.

This thread is meant for any and all Enid discussion.

There has been much debate as to whether or not there is "more than meets the eye" with this girl, and a lot of various speculation in general.

If anyone would like to make a comprehensive list of the story points that bring these questions to mind, that would be amazing. I believe she is well worth discussing regardless, as she will most likely take a larger role going forward.

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Angsty teenager that I hope becomes something more but not as a double agent or secret spy. I would like to see her integrated into TF.

3. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    Me too! It has seemed from the start that she would be an appropriate addition. She's a survivor.

She can already handle walkers to a degree and managed to make it on the outside alone. She's Fam material in my book. I'm hoping she goes to stay with Maggie. A Carl trip to visit her would give him the opportunity to slip away elsewhere as well..

Minty likes this.
  4. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh, she's definitely TF material. And yes, I would like to see her settled with Maggie (and Glenn!)

I just really enjoy seeing children in this show. I loved the Lizzie and Mika storyline. I even enjoyed Sam and Ron. I think it's great if Carl has a peer. I'm not too invested in a potential romance storyline. Let them be friends first. Maybe something down the line if need be.

Danaisbestie and gootvansquid like this.
  5. Tater

Tater Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    my vote is angsty teen.

6. gootvansquid

Walker Pets:
    I agree, i like to see children in the show. and Katelyn Nacon is a good enough actress, i hope she gets to stick around a while lol. Keep the young ones who don't cheese it up.

7. Minty

Minty Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    Angsty teen. And I don't blame her at all, after everything she's been through (watching her parents die, having to survive alone out there) she has the right to be angsty. I like Enid, I hope they more with her, but ita that she's TF material and I really enjoyed her bonding with Glenn and Maggie. Her friendship with Carl is also cute and I'm glad these two found someone their age that they can relate and talk to.

gootvansquid and Danaisbestie like this.
  8. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    It would be such a more interesting story (and character) if she was a double agent and tried to take or turn Carl. I already watch the CW for angsty teens :daleeye:

9. Denie39

Denie39 Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Traumatized teen is more like it, lol. Don't think she's a double agent, it doesn't add up. At least not at the moment. Not to say something like that won't happen in the future. I think her character seems so mysterious because the writers are doing what they do...which is being craptastic half the time.

10. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I am hoping that the Enid is just more than an angsty teen because right now I am still very 'meh' about her character but I don't really have any faith left in the writing for this show to make Enid anything more than that, so yeah...Enid is the resident angsty teen/ comic Sophia replacement...that's it.