1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Glenn Moments?

Discussion in 'Glenn / Steven Yeun' started by Doctor Grimes, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So, what are your favorite moments with our resident ex-pizza delivery guy? :gsmile:

I love the scene where he evades Aiden's punch then jacks him in the face.
    [​IMG]
    (source: glenns)

... or when he headbutted Merle.
    [​IMG]
    (source: maggierhees)

Basically Glenn's entire fight with the walker while he was strapped to the chair was incredible.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (source: tchamblers)

When Glenn pretended to be a walker :lol: Oscar worthy tbh
    [​IMG]
    (source: mytiredradio)

This moment is one of my favorite underrated gems. :lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (source: thewalkinggifs)

And of course I love the entirety of Glenn's introduction. Calling Rick a dumbass over the walkie talkie, then being like "Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You're the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?"

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    You listed most of my favourite moments. My all time favourite is his introduction. There was this perfect blend of good Samaritan and snark all rolled up into one.

After that, I loved the conversation Rick and Glenn have in S2, and Rick encouraging him to pursue love. It was an absolutely sweet moment. Very much like a big brother departing wisdom to his younger brother.

In S3, Glenn's fight with Merle and then the walker was hands down amazing and kept me at the edge of my seat. S4, I loved Glenn and Maggie's reunion after being separated after the fall of the Prison. Glenn knocking Aiden on his ass was my favourite for S5. That moments was perfect, and TF pouncing right after made it even better. Lastly, in S6, I loved his scene of killing a human for the first time, and the torment that was visible across his face.

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  3. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yes. I love this moment too. It's why I keep saying that "The Next World" should've been Rick and Glenn going out on the road trip, because it could've been a lovely parallel. Oh man, I wish Glenn had told Rick he knew there was something going on between Rick and Michonne (even if Rick and Michonne hadn't realized it yet).

Gooey Goobert likes this.