1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Article Finale Reviews

Discussion in '6x16: Last Day on Earth' started by MamaGrimes, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Mischonne

Mischonne Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    The sixth season finale episode should've been the season premiere episode of season seven.

I loved The episode.
    I was tense the entire episode even 30 minutes after it finished I was tense and stressed. I was so stressed that I tuned into the Talking dead. If they had move the episode to the season seven premiere and then followed through with the killings I think it would've been more well received because these days people want a show that moves quick and doesn't hestitate.

Jenna Alaki likes this.
  2. Rhona

Rhona Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    I thought LDOE was absolutely perfect. Ya, the cliffhanger sucked (I guess) but it was so well done IMO. I mean, everyone did so amazing in that ep. AL was...my goodness so amazing portraying cocky and super confident Rick to desperate, scared, almost defeated Rick. It was brutal and I loved every second of it. All actors were just on point that ep.
    I keep laughing when people say they won't watch the show again after the finale. I'm always like :lyin:. Its been months and months yet I see people still on forums, sites, YT channels still commenting they wont watch. I always snicker thinking, um, why are you here then? Its comical but I understand peoples frustration. I do think we will wrecked when the premiere is aired. We will crying from the kill or kills and then thrown into even more emotional turmoil seeing how the group reacts, what happens with all people surviving and how that night ends. I have personally already blocked out that evening after 6pm. I don't want to be online. I don't want anyone calling or bothering me. I will be mentally preparing myself for a sleepless night and I am THERE for it! I will probably do lots of yoga that day in preparation :p
    Gotta say that I don't think I will ever like Negan. Don't care how funny or whatever he is supposed to be. When I see his face, all I want to do is :puke: