1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Article HOW JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN CAME TO OWN A CANDY SHOP WITH PAUL RUDD

Discussion in 'Negan / Jeffrey Dean Morgan' started by Walkingonsunshine, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Cute and touching story...

[​IMG]

Jeffrey Dean Morgan: actor, motorcyclist, candy shop owner?? That’s right, the man behind the ego-maniacal Negan who’s responsible for killing a major Walking Dead character is ALSO the proud co-owner of a charming boutique candy shop in Rhinebeck, New York with fellow actor Paul Rudd! After shooting films in Hudson Valley, the two actors decided to save a local candy shop after its owner, Ira Gutner tragically passed in April, 2014.

The former owner, Gutner, left a lucrative family textile job in 1994 to open his dream store “Samuel’s of Rhinebeck,” which he happily owned for 20 years.

Read More: http://www.thewalkingdead.com/how-jeffrey-dean-morgan-came-to-own-a-candy-shop-with-paul-rudd/

#1 Walkingonsunshine, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I've been in Rhinebeck because my sister went to camp there not sure if I visited this shop though but it's nice they saved it from being closed down.

3. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I want to go to his candy shop....in more ways than one :yum:

MadameCassie likes this.