1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Internment

Discussion in 'Season 4' started by Armte, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts Atlanta hunting down 712 Director's Cut
    Custom Banner
    Discussion for 4.5 begins here.
    Hershel struggles to care for the sick as the situation in the cell block escalates. Meanwhile, Rick and Carl defend the prison as the fences give way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Armte, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Kordas

Kordas Den Mother
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I just rewatched this episode yesterday, and damn, it's one of my favourite episodes of the entire series. There's just so much tension throughout the episode. Hershel is a boss in this one. The strength of this man is just amazing. I swear, with every minute of the episode more and more is going against him and he doesn't break. As if it weren't enough, at the same time Maggie is trying to find her way into the sick ward, while Rick and Carl fight the walkers that got through the fence (some nice Rick/Carl moments).

Each of the scenarios is very tense on its own and to have them mixed together is just great. And when it's all over and it's finally peaceful, there is the reveal of Governor watching the prison...