1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Is this a hint?

Discussion in '7x05: Go Getters' started by Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
  2. DarkandStormy

DarkandStormy Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I wasn't sure if you were referring to Sasha and Maggie "coming out of the closet"o_O ~or~
    Jesus being out of the closet but opening the door to Sasha??! :)

Actually, I've secretly been shipping Jesha!:love:

3. Rhona

Rhona Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    me too! During the ep I was like, hmmmm what's forming here :whistle::thumbsup:

4. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover "I wanted it to be ours, me and you"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nestled in Ricks' murder coat and Michonnes' jeans
    Custom Banner
    Coming out of the closet for Jesus? I love this! Jesus is opening the door to the closet with Sasha and Maggie as catalyst. We shall see if the keep this aspect with Jesus like the GN. But I did notice the chem between Sasha and Jesus. Hmmmm.. Perhaps besties, perhaps more?

5. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I mean think about it Sasha and Maggie leading Hilltop and raising their babies together, why not.

6. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace Guts.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I like the idea of Sasha and Jesus. :jesus::sasha: Though I guess this will likely NOT happen considering, well, you know....

I do really hope we find out more about Jesus as a character, though. He's easily my favorite of the newer characters, and I feel like we've hardly learned anything about him.

7. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    When I read your other posts in your Sasha is Pregnant thread, I immediately thought of Maggie and Sasha ruling Hilltop with their babies. I just love the idea of women being badass while pregnant or nursing.

8. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    The thing about the ZA it strips away all the BS. Perhaps pre ZA Richonne would have never happened even though they seem destined for each other. Rosita and Eugene are another pair that flips convention as Rosita has always looked for men to protect her but if this relationship ever flourish it would be her protecting Eugene. The show has been subtlety shipping Masha or Saggie since season 4

[​IMG]

9. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace Guts.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't know, I like the idea of a great female friendship being showcased without any romance being involved. If you think about it we've gotten some great male friendships (Rick and Daryl, Abraham and Eugene, Rick and Glenn, etc), but the well-developed and showcased female friendships are kind of lacking in comparison. So I kind of find it refreshing that we are seeing the reemergence of a Maggie and Sasha friendship.

However, if they do go into a romance between Sasha and Maggie I could get on board if it was done correctly. It would really depend on how it's written and developed.

10. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

I'm with you, I love their friendship and the show needs to showcase women and their friendships more. I also think Glenn was the love of Maggie's life. I don't see her moving on to anyone else, male or female.

11. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Well as Jesus said they can all be one big happy dysfunctional family...

12. richonneromance

richonneromance Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    Never felt any kind of inclination about Maggie and Sasha but I did sense some chemistry between Jesus and Sasha, particularly when he stopped her from knifing him during the tractor bit.

13. Katbird

Katbird Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Well, he likes her. So...
    I didn't know what to make of him (Jesus) giving her Abe's necklace that Rosita had given him, but he had intentionally (?) or subconciously left behind. (Jesus: "I can/will look after/take care of what/who has been left behind by Abe?). Yeah, it kinda does make sense. All those biblical names, too...it will definitely have that ring to it-- Paul and Sasha. I am getting chills! Lol!

14. richonneromance

richonneromance Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    The thing is, Abe/Sasha was so underdeveloped, it's going to look bad if Sasha starts showing interest in Jesus now.

15. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I feel like they will all be single for a bit. Maggie and Sasha will be mourning for awhile. Maggie will be a new mom. While they could write in a bisexual angle to these ladies it would take a lot of build up because Sasha had been shown with two men and Maggie has always been with Glenn. It's not impossible but I don't want them to jump into anything like that. I remember when Tara from True Blood suddenly became a lesbian during a time jump despite having been in love with Jason since childhood and having a relationship with Sam. It seemed forced because there was no precedent of her even looking at a woman sexually. We don't know enough about Jesus to get a feel for not his sexual orientation or what he would be attracted to. Only time will tell but I hope whatever they do feels organic.

16. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

I agree, it would take a lot of build up to pull it off. I could see them doing Rosita and Tara over Maggie and Sasha. It would be hard to convince the audience that two hetero women got into a relationship but one hetero womam falling for her lesbian bff could fly. I also want Jesus to stay gay like he is in the comics, I really hope TPTB don't go there with him.

17. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I know Sasha is still dealing with Abe's death, so to see her in another relationship would be too much right now....but I am crossing my fingers for Jesha in the future :rickgrin: