1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Is this a "thang"

Discussion in '7x04: Service' started by Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Katbird

Katbird Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I love, love that nesting pair. It is a sign that they will go on. We all know why birds build nests. He was in there getting a space ready for her, for them. He is so strong. He was able to talk her down, twice. What she usually has to do for him. Telling her about Lori and Shane, actually saying their names. Oh, dear...it was heart-wrenching. The way she came over to join him in making a space for them...this one was hard for her, but she didn't let him down. She never lets him down, never fails him. *sigh*

P.S. He shared the situation about Judith...do you guys think Michonne is ready to tell Rick about Andre? She trusts him with her life. Will she trust him with Andre?
    P.P.S. Yeah, they have to find some more mattresses/beds. I know they have slept in way worse places, that history makes them strong, just like Deanna's quote suggested. But, I hate them having to sleep on the floor. It is a reminder/symbol of what Negan has taken, and can still take, from them...and, it is a reminder/symbol of what Negan has taken from them, so they are that more driven to end is triflin' ass. (Oh, and, taking the bed where Rick and Michonne had their first naked Richonne moments, their bed!...makes me mad. Burning it, makes my blood boil.)

cadence_T, coffeebean, slade3 and 6 others like this.
  2. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The thing is, though, Negan has no idea what TF has been through. Yeah, he took their mattress; yeah, he fed Daryl dog food sandwiches; yeah, he took all their guns, but they were sleeping on the ground while they were on the road, in cars, in the church, in the barn, cleared out a prison, almost starved to death, they've eaten dog, possums, snake, and God knows what else, walked don't know how many miles from GA to VA, was almost eaten by cannibals, almost raped, murdered, fought off a mega herd of walkers, lost friends and loved ones along the way all with a baby. Say what? So while they're down right now, this is not the end of Rick and TF. Every other group that Negan and his goons have come across, it's been pretty easy to break them, control them, keep them in line, and they're not expecting any different with Rick and his group. Oh, but he's going to find out just what kind of people they are, especially the women, and what kind of man Rick is. I think when he finds out, though, it'll be too late. But, yeah, he needs to pay for taking their bed, dammit!

3. Katbird

Katbird Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Senior Psycopath has the taped "interviews" now. It will give him insight into their group, more insight, 'cause he all ready has intel on them. And, him looking at Glenn and Abe on that video, God, it makes me sick! I always wondered why the creatives made such a big point of showing us Deanna's "transparency" method. The interview about what happened with Noah is probably on there. It scares me that he(Negan) is going to use all that against them. But, you are very right about them having faced so much already. Negan is right about Rick being "special". He is saying more than he knows. The " nest building" is Rick's motivation. Not abusing people or being gleeful about terrorizing people...he (Rick) hates having to do violence, hates it. Being able to provide a home for Michonne and Carl and Judith, all of them, so they can live, have a life, not just survive, is why he fights so hard. (I'm thinking about his speech early on at the end of Season 2- he was thinking about it even then. ) Rick Grimes: Grand Scale Nest Builder. Building the Next/New World. I love him. He is so good.

4. DCBABY

DCBABY Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I did wonder about one unspoken theme running through the episodes. Episode 1-3 had a pregnant woman or a pregnancy scare (Maggie in E1, the choir director in E2, the wife of the red head guy in E3, and Sherry's scare in E3). Then we have Rick and Michonne rebuilding their love nest E4...for future arrives...maybe.

richonnelove likes this.
  5. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I think Michonne is gonna end up pregnant after
    and we'll find out sometime in s8 and then maybe they'll confirm Rick onows about Andre/shell tell him about Andre ;) ...if the paintings and such mean anything at all

#25 Richonne4Lyfe, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  6. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I think it'll happen a bit later, but I'm beginning to feel sure that Gimple's plan is for Rick and Michonne to have a child together. I don't read the comics, but I believe there's a time jump? I think she will be pregnant during that time - I doubt she'd be pregnant during a big arc. However they do it, I'm here for it.