1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Viewing "Knots Untie" (6x11) Live Viewing Thread

Discussion in '6x11: Knots Untie' started by Doctor Grimes, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Lilly965

Lilly965 Wig Shopping For Michonne
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Everything was perfect.

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  2. CSilverado4life

CSilverado4life Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    And then he's gonna hug her and comfort her as she probably starts to cry, talk about Carl and Judith, how they all found each other...

I may not survive this season tbh.

LunaFall and forevermichonne like this.
  3. Leannan

Leannan Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    Since I am late to the party. My thoughts:
    Abraham, Rosita. I beg you. Please no more. (But Rosita is gorgeous)
    -And aww, Carl *sad* face. Kid with the messed up face. That makes me so sad.
    -Could they stop with the DILF Moments of Rick. I cannot!
    -The hand moment was so beautiful. They're so in love. Glenn mentioning trying to build something, connects with Richonne too.
    -1st lady Michonne. Holding it down. She warned that guy to 'put it down' When she knocked the girl who hit Rick down, Michonne warned "Don't."
    Also, oh my god to Rick's reassuring words to Maggie. The events that shall come. Makes my heartache.

#483 Leannan, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  4. day dreamer

day dreamer Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    I'm so late, I was trying to check in with you guys during commercial breaks during the Oscars, but I'm drunk and have a lot to read back.

Loved the Richonne moments (especially that ass grab that will have me eternally jealous of DG)
    Daryl mentioning Carol! :holdheart:
    Maggie had a great episode.
    Otherwise, this one was just okay. Not bad, not great, but okay.

5. bonebasket

bonebasket Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    I can't live view with you guys bc I'm in the UK but after the episode airs over here I always catch up on the live viewing thread and it makes me smile so much watching the episode again through all your posts. Also I just gotta say I diED SO MANY TIMES WATCHING THIS EPISODE CARL RICK MICHONNE GLEGGIE EVERYTHING KILLED ME I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS

I love the return of Whipped!Rick

The Richonne hand hold was so sweet and perfect and caring and the way they looked at each other and Michonne defending her man by putting down that heaux and the continual touching of each other at every chance I just

[​IMG]

Gregory is gross af I have no time for that mess

I'm about to rewatch it I have a lot to take in again, there's SO much foreshadowing in this episode and I need to see the King and Queen go in hard on the Hilltop again

Michele and forevermichonne like this.
  6. dance4me

dance4me Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I loved how Rick whipped around to face Michonne when they were walking through the Hilltop gates. It's very brief, but I thought it was interesting. I wish I knew what was said, or was he looking off to the side behind her? Either way, we know he just had to check on BAE.

Starts at 1:25