1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Viewing "Last Day on Earth" (6x16) Live Viewing Thread

Discussion in '6x16: Last Day on Earth' started by Doctor Grimes, Apr 3, 2016.

1. michrick

michrick Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    Some shippers are really concerned that this could change Rick and Michonne's relationship, especially based on his conversation with Abe about being scared to let someone close. Do you think Rick will put distance between them? Whether it's because of his own guilt and sadness, or to protect Michonne from Negan (the less Negan knows, the better for all). He was heartbroken when he thought she was dead and then losing a family member will be hard on him. He may go through PTSD like Sasha did. And I"m sure he'll feel guilt and with everything else going on do you think he will be able to handle it? And I keep remembering them saying their relationship would have repurcussions

What do you guys think? Do you think there will be distance between them? I feel like Michonne will bring him back because she loves him and will fight for what they have even if Rick gets distant.

zahira likes this.
  2. michrick

michrick Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I honestly didn't hate the episode. The acting was spectacular because they ALL brought their A game. Yes the cliffhanger sucked but I still enjoyed certain parts.

With that being said...people now have a good point. What if people keep coming for Gimple and they really do end up firing him?? My problem with that is a new person could come in and not give the proper attention to Richonne. Gimple did Richonne right (if anything at all he has given us this) and has a vested interested in Richonne. Someone else may not have those same feelings.

201407_0857_hicff.jpg

3. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I forgot about the US. My bad! The stupid SF made me stupid too! It cleansed my memory of important details. I feel like Gimple!

HustleBunnee likes this.
  4. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    i'am totally with you, i like that theory but i would like to see the opposite, i mean that michonne will put distance between them

Delightfully Thomi and michrick like this.
  5. AnythingGoes71

AnythingGoes71 Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I was talking to a friend and thought this scenario was a possibility. I think that fear talk was for a reason and there's a chance to protect Michonne or even to become any more connected/in deep as he is with Michonne, I think there's a chance that he will try to distance himself to protect her physically and possibly himself emotionally but imo, it would mostly be about protecting her. He can't lose her and I think he'd rather not be with her if it meant she was safe and can't be used as a pawn by Negan. I do in the end think Michonne will bring Rick back as she always does.

As for Michonne being a candidate, I don't see it happening. Those looks Michonne was giving to Negan following him around with ever move he made, she's got plans for him. I saw on tumblr someone has posted that Michonne was like a predator and Negan was the prey and she will continue to "observe" him until she figures out the best way to capture her prey. Just like Michonne read the Governor so well, I think she will work on figuring out all she needs to know about Negan to help bring him down. I also can't wait for the first time Michonne and Negan exchange words.

@Jenna Alaki, I absolutely LOVE your signature. IT GIVES ME LIFE!!

Jenna Alaki likes this.
  6. Jenna Alaki

Jenna Alaki Saying "Yes"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    :rickgrin:Hope it still is :flirt: