1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers Lucille is Thirsty

Discussion in 'Speculation Archive' started by MamaGrimes, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    We all know Negan is coming and with him comes Lucille.

And with Lucille comes this heartbreaking, horrifying scene.

[​IMG]

Who will get the bat? Why? How? Your speculation and spoiler info is welcome here.

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  2. Butler36

Butler36 What?

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Unfortunately, I think it will be Glenn. :(

3. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The Walking Dead Spoilers: Daryl Dixon to Die in Season 6 Finale?
    Inquisitr

The Walking Dead spoilers for the remainder of Season 6 are running wild. Everyone wants to know who will be the next to die, and who will be the first victim of Negan when we finally meet him in the season finale. Could fan favorite character Daryl Dixon be at risk?

While The Walking Dead‘s motto has always been that no character is safe from death, they’ve proven it by killing off big characters such as Shane, Lori, Dale, T-Dogg, Tyreese, Beth, and others. With the high anticipated Season 6 finale in the near future and the arrival of the most despicable villain in the Walking Dead universe, Negan, coming, fans are scared for the lives of their favorite characters, Daryl Dixon included.

According to BitBag, the first half of The Walking Dead Season 6 was a bit more tame than fans are used to with no major characters, expect for Deanna in the mid-season finale, biting the dust. However, some believe that the first 8 episodes were just the calm before the storm, and that the rest of the season is going to be a crazy, wild ride for Rick and his group of survivors.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2740189/th...o-die-in-season-6-finale/#5iGbyxcs6IsJtJfa.99

Chaos and Doctor Grimes like this.
  4. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    After seeing the Andy and Norman cover and interviews yesterday, I'm a bit more confident that it'll be Daryl. Why else would they feel the need to remind us of the Rickyl bromance as well as Gimple's promises that there will be a lot more Daryl in the second half. If it does end up being Glenn that's just beyond disrespectful to Glenn and Steven.

5. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is what I've kept saying. Why shoehorn in a Rick-Daryl bromance episode if it didn't mean bad things for Daryl? It sounds like a last hurrah for Andy and Norman -- like something they asked Gimple and co. to do for them.

But I dunno. Maggie's haircut? Steven's quiet demeanor? Norman being Norman? There's enough to suggest it's going to be Glenn just because.

Augh. I just want to know.

6. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I really don't think Maggie's haircut has anything to do with Glenn's death. If the season does end with Lucille, where would they find the time to insert a grieving Maggie cutting her hair? I think she just cuts it in a light hearted moment that has absolutely nothing to do with Glenn dying. Or maybe Enid bites it soon after they take her in (I don't think she's been seen filming much). I'm gonna give credit to TPTB and say everything they've been doing is to throw us off. Why else would Lauren Cohan be jumping from interview to interview talking about her hair? Shouldn't she be keeping it under wraps if it plays out the exact same way as the comics? It would just be too obvious.

7. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Exactly! Why all the screentime all of a sudden? Why the focus on his relationship with Rick all of a sudden? Why build up his connection to the Saviors only to have Glenn get the bat?

It's not adding up. Not at all.

I'm Darcille trash so my view is skewed but Gimple cherry picks comic arcs and scenes and he loves to mess with the readers and viewers so Maggie's haircut could be a red herring. They knew speculation would go right to Glenn once LC cut her hair so why would they be that obvious? Steven is quiet because one of his closest friends is no longer going to be on the show. They're incredibly close and he is of course sad. I go back to Norman's demeanor at SDCC as being someone totally out of fucks to give...

[​IMG]
    It has to be Darcille. It's what's right for the show and it's the logical conclusion to his sudden build up in 6b after reduced screentime in season 5 and 6a.

8. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    [​IMG]

9. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    The tossing of Daryl on the cover makes me feel the opposite. The love for this character by AMC and pubescent fangirls causes everyone to push him as a lead with Andy. You couple that with the way they have written Rick over the seasons, there are many who do not like Rick (I don't know what these people's problem is) but it is true. We all know Rick is the lead and its his story, however that is not what TPTB are pushing and selling completely when it comes to publicity. They toss Daryl in at every chance they get. The only way I see them killing Daryl off is if NR wants out to do other projects.

The photo shoot actually reignited by Daryl ire, all over again.

10. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    The amount of Rick curtailed my tide of Daryl ire. In all seriousness, if this is Daryl's last season, I am way more accepting of the Daryl promotion. Otherwise it seems like a waste that could be going to Glenn.

11. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    The only positives I can say about Daryl in this video is he looks like he took a bath and he has hired a new colorist. The inky jet black is now gone and instead some auburn highlights were added.

Looking at your sig Doc, I really don't know how people can pick Daryl over Rick when they are sitting side by side (Andy in all his salt & pepper beard glory with majestic curls).

12. Butler36

Butler36 What?

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    And the reason why Maggie's hair is short in the comic isn't because she is mourning Glenn but because both her and Glenn shave their heads in solidarity with one another when they are at the prison. It might happen earlier in 14 or 15.

That being said I'm hoping it is not Glenn because that is depressing to think they wouldn't give Glenn and Rick screen time or an episode if he's dying.

Doctor Grimes and MamaGrimes like this.
  13. MamaGrimes

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  14. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Mama, your desire for Darcille fills mee with joy and optimism.

MamaGrimes likes this.
  15. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm going to say it's Glenn b/c Gimple has made a lot of decisions lately that made me go 'wtf why did I even go hard in the paint defending you.'

If it does end up being Daryl then at least I'll be genuinely surprise like the rest of the GA will be.

Lyra_Nation likes this.
  16. vinivre

vinivre Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I will be shocked if Darcille happens. I just don't think AMC has the balls. However, it's how Daryl should go out IMO and will work for the story line.
    But I think it will either end up being Glenn or Abe.

17. cgomes

cgomes Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Yes please, I hope you are right. It should be Daryl and only him... but I have I bad feeling that it's going to be Glenn just because well, we have all the reasons above... I just hope they don't go with Abraham, it will be the worst decision ever and just doesn't make any sense.

18. Ship Verse

Ship Verse Good Riddance 2016. 2017, Let's talk.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    What is the likelihood no one gets Lucilled? I feel like S6 will likely end on a cliffhanger with Negan bringing the lucille down on an unknown person. What do you think the likelihood would be that 7a rolls around and due to some happenstance all are saved from lucille? Could they do this? Would they do this?

19. Doctor Grimes

Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Greg Nicotero said in a recent video that someone dies in the finale episode.

So I think they probably will go out with a *WHACK!*

20. Ship Verse

Ship Verse Good Riddance 2016. 2017, Let's talk.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Ok great. I really dont like the whole bait and switch thing anymore. I hope its not Glenn. I think I would prefer Daryl, but at the same time, I used to really like his character and it saddens me that his potential wasn't met. I think Morgan and Abraham would be a copout. Just leave Glenn alone though. lol I hope the changing gears means Richonne as well, because outside of who is getting lucilled, there is not much else that interests me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.