1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

M 1

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by WoodEroc76, Oct 3, 2016.

1. WoodEroc76

WoodEroc76 Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    The Lucille victim's blood looks like an M 1... I've found 2 other references to this.
    The first is in Rick's police car:
    [​IMG]
    The second is when Carol, Daryl and Rick are in the woods and Carol shoots the walker 8 times:
    She says "Can't go back with a full mag." Carl checks his clip in LDOE and Rick checked his in "Days Gone Bye".
    [​IMG]
    The 3rd of course, is the blood on the victim:
    [​IMG]
    Now, here's the crazy part. We also get ear ringing sounds...The other 2 times were Rick in the tank and Rick when he fights Joe...But, the pics...that were released the day after Dwight was seen with the wings...hmm...
    This is why I've been stuck between Carl and Daryl, but see some weird coincidences that suggest Rick. I don't think that IT is Rick, but stuff like this makes me wonder. Kirkman also mentions "assurances" being put in place for big leaks this year to prevent spoilers in the latest TWD Magazine.

I also still have my digital code for Season 6 if anyone wants to try and glean extra clues from the extended LDOE. Morgan pulls out the rabbit's foot, then turns left. There's a car that looks like the one Rick and Morgan were driving in "East", a Bible, a rooftop and the sun. Also, during the beating, there's a screeching sound at the end. I think that it's an owl..Daryl killed the owl in "Seed" and Jessie had an owl tattoo and an owl sculpture.
    Does Sam represent Carl or Daryl? I freaked out when I found out that Morgan's horse is a reference to "Days Gone Bye" and not Buttons.

I'd really hoped that Negan would take out Daryl, but have been leaning towards Carl since kids typically don't make it on the show. I'm also reminded of Jenner's statement to Rick after Rick thanks him for another chance: "The day will come when you won't be." Ugh..after watching Fear last night, I'm dreading the premiere. On one hand, I'll be glad to finally know for sure, but listening to everyone involved, it sounds depressing. For the record, I'm on the Darcille against my own better judgement at this point. I get why they would have Negan kill Carl or Maggie, but I'd hope that since they're marketing him the way they are that Daryl and Abe would be the best choices...Or the other scenario suggested elsewhere.

I could see Glenn and Abe dying, too. Hell, I could even see it being Carl, Abe Glenn and Maggie, going back to the Left Behind books on the nightstand. AMCG or CAGED? Coincidentally, Daryl has said CAGE twice in the show. The first time after he killed the owl when they first got to C block. The second time was in "First Time Again" when he mentioned Morgan. Let's not forget this, either:
    [​IMG]

#1 WoodEroc76, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. WoodEroc76

WoodEroc76 Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    [​IMG]
    Found this. Acceptance is the key to all of my problems. Abe was talking about making babies with Sasha.