1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Article Michael Cudlitz talks about the MSP

Discussion in 'Abraham / Michael Cudlitz' started by Doctor Grimes, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Great interview with Cudlitz about the MSP and Abe moving forward.

"I think that a lot of that has to do with a lot of these guys are going through PTSD… I think the worst thing, in terms of self reflection for Abraham, is for him to have time alone.

"Now, he literally has to rethink his existence, because everything has been mission oriented, driving forward, 'What's next? What do we do next?'.

"Now he has time where he can sit back and relax and that is something that completely foreign to him. It's letting all of these other things that he's closed the door on, or that he's pushed behind him.

"It's letting all of those things come forward and those doors are starting to open up and that's not necessarily a good thing."​

Read the full article here:http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/...tz-talks-about-the-bloody-mid-season-premiere

CrownRoyale and MsT05 like this.
  2. MsT05

MsT05 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Cudlitz is always so practical. It's one of the things that I love about him.

LunaFall likes this.
  3. NegansSavior

NegansSavior Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    I just met Michael Cudlitz this past weekend. He was really cool/funny. Abraham has been my favorite since he arrived on the show... and as much I love Negan I'm going to be really bummed if he is the one to go.
    I told him, I hope you're alive in October and he laughed and said, yeah I hope you are too. Probably my coolest celeb meeting just because I love M.C. and the Abe character so much. We need his humor and wit!

Ship Verse and Doctor Grimes like this.
  4. Doctor Grimes

Doctor Grimes Not Your Governor
    Staff Member Admin

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Awww Cudlitz has always come across as very friendly to fans. Glad you had a nice encounter!

And welcome to the forum!

5. NegansSavior

NegansSavior Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    Thanks! :)

Doctor Grimes likes this.
  6. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Interesting insight into Abe.

Poor Cudlitz having to come up with something that's not there. This was my suggestion from the begining, that the LV is given a fake storyline to share with the media so not all the characters are restricted from sharing their storylines.

Doctor Grimes and NegansSavior like this.