1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Michonne Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Michonne / Danai Gurira' started by KatanaQueen, Oct 19, 2016.

1. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Got that right! Both men are fine as hell. :mwhaha:

2. epiath

epiath Ricktator

Walker Pets:

3. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    No.

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  4. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Whoa! Dude is cut. Mike is fine. My girl has good taste. Grimes ain't bad either. When only the best will do.

5. RixChix

RixChix Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Alright, y'all have convinced me...for now :mwhaha:

6. Vivis

Vivis Caressing Eugene's Mullet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Dear Lord!!! I didn't know Mike was ALL of this!!! OMG!! Michonne is one lucky lady!! :merle:
    I gotta say she was doing fine before the ZA and after it!!! Bring it on girl!!!

7. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I mean Michonne is an art lover.

8. nat_richonne

nat_richonne The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    In the back pocket of Michonne's tight jeans.
    Damn, I did not know Mike had all that going on underneath his shirt. :ripme:Michonne does have impeccable taste in men. :thumbsup:

9. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yes where have you been Aldis Hodge is mighty fine.

[​IMG]

It's been said on this forum before that Michonne had two of the finest TWD men. :merle:

10. Delightfully Thomi

Delightfully Thomi Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Yep those dudes are works of art! Michonne was not playing around!

#350 Delightfully Thomi, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  11. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover "I wanted it to be ours, me and you"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Nestled in Ricks' murder coat and Michonnes' jeans
    Custom Banner
    Oh, this man is ALL that and fine AH !!! Michone definitely has great taste in men! That is for damned sure!! Love AH on Leverage. He is so good!

#351 ALDGRichonneLover, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  12. nat_richonne

Walker Pets:
    I was probably too busy starring at Michonne's future boyfriend to notice. lol. Rick's look in season 4 is still my favorite Rick look. But now that I've noticed, me likey.:hearts:

box5angel and Walkingonsunshine like this.
  13. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    I think she spent that time deeply grieving the death of her child and the deep hurt that she felt for her misplaced trust in a man namely her SO Mike. She was punishing Mike, Terry and herself by wandering aimlessly closed off from people since they obviously can't be trusted. Andrea was the first person she allowed close since the death of her child. Getting an itch scratched was the last thing on her mind.

14. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Whoa. He is mighty fine. Go Michonne baby daddy with your fine self.

15. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Gracious! God is good.

16. nat_richonne

Walker Pets:
    I know right. Now all of a sudden, I need more flashbacks of Michonne's life with Mike. lol. But Michonne and Mike must hit the gym alot Pre-ZA. Their bodies are works of art.

17. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Only a crazy person would take the chance of tangling with her in her present state of mind. It will not end well for them.

18. sims24

sims24 Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    My thoughts are that the writers have no idea what to do with Michonne seeing as they paired her with Rick so they cant give her writing where she leaves b/c without her Rick seems to be out of his wits and make foolish decisions... and because she is a stepmom to Carl which is crucial but in my opinion it is possible to give Michonne everything she needs and more but the question is are the writers willing to do it??
    For example no offense but I am tired of Carol I loved her and thought she was like the grandma of the group etc.. but not anymore so what they could do is of course have Rick try to get King Ezekiel on board but allow Michonne to actually convince him to do it but in a new way by first getting Carol on board esp b/c we never get scenes with those two women which is crazy b/c they are the best developed characters on the show in my opinion so we should have them have conflicting issues but maybe have them go out and have her search for Carol and find out Carol is fighting off walkers etc so she helps her blah blah and they go in and talk Michonne tells her about Glenn Abraham and tells her we have to fight & she must convince Eze to do so Carol refuses and Michonne calls her out on her bull crap and says you dont get to sit out of this no one gets to do that because if you do my death and the ones of everyone you know is on your hands, and walk out then we go to everyone trying to convince Eze and he refuses and we finally have Michonne call him out on his ish too saying listen you should be ashamed of yourself pretending to be this king when you wont even fight for your own freedom real kings dont bow to anyone and they never bend the knee for a tyrant so either you fight or we can be rid of you know as you are no different than a useless dog all bark and no bite.. and show evidence by bringing in his friend Richard dead body who we know is going to die and leave it for him to think about... they could give her more and more the problem is the writers are not the best in the world so it sucks...

19. QueenOfAlexandria

QueenOfAlexandria Post-Apocalyptic Power Couples Rule!
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I understand what you're saying, but it just isn't in Michonne's characterization for her to do that. I get wanting more for her, but I don't want her to be OOC just to see her having a larger role in the story. Michonne isn't a leader nor does she want to be. She'll do it if she has to, but we know that's not what she wants. We know that, so Michonne taking lead when it comes to calling out Ezekiel wouldn't be in her characterization. Now if she were to confront him when it's just the two of them, then I could see that. But Michonne's not the type to aggressively verbally challenge anyone like that in front of a lot of people unless it's in direct response to something they've said or done that she disagrees with. But she's just not going to come right out and do anything like that; I'm sure Michonne thought Gregory was an asshat but she didn't verbally challenge him on it because he hadn't really done anything.

20. sims24

sims24 Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I dont think its an aggressively verbal challenge to call someone out to do what they need to do for the better of everyone. Michonne is a leader in my opinion even if she doesnt see herself as one she is along with Rick because I think even in the show she has no problem leading especially if everyone is going off the rails or stressing to the max and I do believe Michonne could address whoever she needed to address when the situation calls for it.