1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Michonne vs Sasha Beef??

Discussion in '6x12: Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Misty Knight, Mar 6, 2016.

1. CSilverado4life

CSilverado4life Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I saw that look between them two and I thought I was imaging it at first. They just need to have a talk because Michonne was just trying to help her at the time, and Sasha seems to have her shit together right now.

2. CSilverado4life

CSilverado4life Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    :confused:

Belle and PB Protein Bar like this.
  3. forevermichonne

forevermichonne Negan's crusty toes on Michonne's good carpet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I wish the Sasha/ Abe thing was told more from Sasha's perspective. Also... we just don't have a lot of Sasha's perspective in general this season.

cgomes likes this.
  4. forevermichonne

forevermichonne Negan's crusty toes on Michonne's good carpet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I with you on this I'm #TeamDragAbe

WalkerVoodoo likes this.
  5. cgomes

cgomes Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Interesting. I wonder if it's still because of their little disagreement when Michonne went after Sasha in the woods, Sasha might still believe Michonne has everything while she has nothing... Anyway, as long as these two can interact I'm totally cool with whatever happens, because, in the end of the day, they are family who might want the best for each other, we know Michonne does, and can solve any problem they have.

#25 cgomes, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Shown likes this.
  6. cgomes

cgomes Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Agreed.

7. Michroolz

Michroolz Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Same here. Wasn't Rosita kinda a part of that conversation too?
    I saw it as Michonne providing a very quick update to the two other main women fighters in the group (and a callback to the 5x15 'Rick's Angels' ep).
    I'm more concerned about the possibility of animosity between Rosita and Sasha after Sasha and Abe hook up.

8. michonne

michonne Protecting Glenn Rhee
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I noticed something there too but I couldn't put my finger on it. At first I thought Sasha had caught Rick and Michonne the morning after with the slight awkwardness but quickly realized Sasha wasn't there lmao. You'd think they'd have patched things up by now.

forevermichonne likes this.
  9. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I just rewatched the episode and I didn't pick up on anything negative between Sasha and Michonne. Michonne was making a face sort of as she was relaying updates to Sasha and Rosita but I think that is because a part of her is very uneasy about the entire situation (I noticed atleast 2 -3 other scenes where Michonne looked very contemplative, maybe even a bit conflicted) I think her and Sasha are good.

10. Lennykae

Lennykae Scott Gimple is the Janet Evanovich of TV.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I didn't see it as anything. Michonne just seemed even less on board with this mission than she did at Hilltop. Sasha is in more of a trying state than she was in Try/Conquer, so holding on to what happened seems pointless.

But if it happens again, then we'll know there's something there.

michonne, Michele and Iguessiamhere like this.
  11. leela

leela Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I agree there's no beef between Sasha and Michonne. I think Michonne was just looking worried.

michonne, Michroolz and Michele like this.
  12. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I think THAT is what we should be discussing, is Michonne really on board with making the first play by initiating an attack against the Saviors??? I keep thinking about 6.01 and the awful walker quarry mission and how no one but Carter stood up to Rick and he was shot down quickly. As a result of the plan there were huge ramifications. The same thing is happening again, another bad idea proposed, Morgan stood up, quickly outvoted and everyone just went along with what Rick wanted. I'm now looking to Michonne to be the voice of reason to Rick (she's done it before) but I feel like she's holding back a little. Like I said, I noticed a few times throughout the episode in which she looked genuinely uneasy about everything.

#32 tuswig, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  13. WalkerVoodoo

WalkerVoodoo Michonne's Shadow
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Ya I sort of noticed this too. I think she knew Rick's plan wasn't perfect but couldn't really come up with an alternative so she just went along with it.

Michele, Iguessiamhere and tuswig like this.
  14. Consigliere

Consigliere Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I'm not sure if I saw it as beef they were having.. Michonne looked through & Sasha looked like she was wondering WTF was going on... Maybe I should look again...

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  15. Chaos

Chaos Richonne 2KForever
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Anytime Michonne is worried about something, something BAD HAPPENS!!!

Each and every time!

So if her intuition is running rampant then chances are something will go down. Most of us know spoilers so we know something will. But given how they showed her looking mighty worried, from a non spoiled standpoint, it can be guessed that a situation will arise that probably has to do with her and/OR someone else.

Michonne knows something is up, just not exactly what.

16. Eilis

Eilis Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    I didn't pick up on any animosity between them at all. I'm not even sure what they'd argue about anymore.

Joan Holloway likes this.
  17. mrkareem

mrkareem Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I love Sasha and Michonne, that is all.

Delightfully Thomi likes this.
  18. Lyra_Nation

Lyra_Nation Young, scrappy, and hungry
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    The first thought that came to my mind when I saw Michonne step from the bus and talk to Sasha was... 'Oh! What is this?' So my instinct was definitely that there was some animosity there. I wondered, 'Does Michonne know about Sasha and Abe?' Lol. But I don't think that's it. It just read as something being off between them because they were both frowning as they spoke and they looked at each other but then looked away...even though they were still speaking to each other?

So I do think there's a possibility of there being some kind of conflict between them, but ever since those two have been shown interacting, I've seen their conflicts as very familial. Like, I don't think they hate or dislike each other at all. I see Michonne as the caring but strict big sister and Sasha as the petulant, "can't she stay out of my business" little sister. Lol.

I do hope we get more from them. And I would love it if they are shown to continue to have the kind of relationship that I've described above. With these writers though, we may never get that and I do think there's a huge possibility that the look they shared was just because of the incoming bad news.

19. Michele

Michele Code Poet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    At first I thought that it was a remnant of that conflict in the woods. But after watching it again I realized it isn't.
    Michonne is seen being uneasy the whole episode. I think the look she gave Sasha and Sasha frowning back was much of her wondering what was wrong? Since they all came back seemingly unscathed and with a month food supply.
    So yeah no trouble there.

20. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Has this been gif-ed yet? I am having a hard time remembering this interaction you guys are referring to.