1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Michonne vs Sasha Beef??

Discussion in '6x12: Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Misty Knight, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Ship Verse

Ship Verse I.D.G.A.F.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I rewatched the scene. Upon reflection there is no beef at all. Michonne gave Sasha that concerned look, like it's about to go down. I don't think there was any animosity anymore, but I would like the two to catch up. Maybe SAsha clarifying that her and Rick was what she was referring to when she was angry.

michonne, Chaos and forevermichonne like this.
  2. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer

Walker Pets:
    THIS. I think that's why Michonne didn't openly oppose the Saviors attack plan. She can feel that something is "off" but she can't yet verbalize it.

Chaos likes this.
  3. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I too re-watched (finally!) and saw nothing but Michonne being gravely concerned and Sasha taking note of it. We're good.

Lennykae, Chaos and tuswig like this.
  4. FoxC

FoxC Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I watched the scene twice and I didnt sense any animosity. I even asked Mr. Fox (he is very much considered GA) and he agreed. I just think Michonne was unsure and concerned about everything in general.

cupsofmarmalade and Lennykae like this.
  5. Armte

Armte Schadenfreude is my Aesthetic
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    I waffle back and forth between it means something and it doesn't. Lets me honest Sasha has what you would call "resting bitch face". After the death of Tyreese and Bob I have only seen her smile at Abe and Daryl (once) that is it. I feel like she has pulled away from all of team family except for those two. I want to know who does Sasha live with, I bet she is in some house all alone (except Abe is now on his way with all his shit). I think there could still be a little animosity left between Sasha and Michonne. In Sasha's mind Michonne did show her up twice, even though Michonne was only trying to protect her. I think nothing will come of this, a plot point that will eventually be dropped.

Ship Verse likes this.
  6. toytoy

toytoy Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Same here, watched twice no animosity to me, though that will make an interesting subplot.

As much as I enjoy watching Rick and Michonne as lovers and warriors, I will love to see a story with Michonne that is away from the Grimes, maybe just 1 bottle episode, perhaps a complete back story. Maybe we can at least give her a last name, I think she deserves that.....i will also love for Michonne to address Sasha about that, "it worked out for you", statement.....back when Sasha made that remark, even though Michonne looked confused, when Sasha said it, I do think Michonne knew what Sasha meant.....but it will be nice if the writers will make these things clear to the viewers.

I doubt any of this will happen..... By the way, this show love leaving us to fill in the blanks after one of the characters do, or say, something that is not fleshed out....for example

The, " it worked out for you"
    Ricks mind frame during the Jessie situation
    Michnnne sons death
    Michonnes occupation

Didn't mean to rant but you get my point

Michele and Ship Verse like this.
  7. Shown

Shown Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I'm not gonna say Sasha loves Abe, but I think those two feel a connection. They're both not over the death of their loved ones and are quite morbid and self-destructive. Sasha isolates herself whereas Abe tries to reel her in. I think the show is gonna go there with these two. It won't be long-lived though, because I sense a cloud of tragedy hovering over these two in some way. No me gusta. When Abe told her he'd like to get to know her (paraphrasing) she basically said "Ok if Rosita is out of the picture." Eugene being there right after the breakup wearing a "Virginia is for Lovers" shirt threw me back to the comics and what happens between those two (Rosita/Eugene).

8. FoxC

FoxC Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I think we will see Michonne discussing her son to Rick. Too many anvils have been dropped to remind the audience of Michonne the mom so I think that will be addressed.

I don't know if the 'it worked out for you" will get addressed. If Sasha is truly happy with Abe then I would love to see a sasha/michonne conversation that is more like Sasha gets it now. She has come out on the other side of things and has become open to a future similar to what Michonne experienced with Rick and Carl.

toytoy and Shown like this.
  9. Tori

Tori The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I think they are fine too.
    Sasha may be too busy dealing with Abraham and Rosita.

Ship Verse likes this.
  10. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    ugggh.... i may have to sigh my way through it; but from a story stand point; I can understand..

Shown likes this.