1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta More Stuff in S7.E4

Discussion in '7x04: Service' started by Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:

The grave yard clearly shows 3 newly dug unmarked graves. Negan doesn't know that Maggie and Sasha brought Glenn and Abe's bodies back to Hilltop with them.

So Fr. G. dug THREE graves... what is in them?

Glenn and Michonne ran off to get Daryl does anyone think that Maggie got Fr. G. to help her bury a load of guns in these graves?

Also Rick knew that Michonne's rifle wasn't on the list.

S7.E4
    Fr. G.: Where's Michonne? Could she possibly have --

Rick: She doesn't have anything they're lookin' for.

2. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Also it is not like you can dig a grave in 10 mins.

3. richonneromance

richonneromance Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I don't think Sasha and Maggie would be able to carry two grown men's bodies on their own and why would they take them to Hilltop? Maggie is going there for the doctor.

Gabriel is shown brushing dirt off his pants so maybe it was a very quick, shallow grave?

4. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Everyone helped Maggie and Sasha load Glenn's and Abe's bodies onto the truck:

S7.E1
    Sasha: I'm taking her.
    I'm gonna get her there.
    I'm gonna keep her safe.
    I'm not giving you a choice. (Sasha to Maggie)
    I'm taking him with me. (Sasha to Rosita regarding Abe)
    I'm gonna take him.
    That's what I'm gonna do.

Maggie: I need to do this.
    Rick: Please. We need to help you.
    Maggie: I got it. I got it. No. No.
    Rick: Pl-- Pl-- Please let us. He-- He's our family, t-- He's our family, too.

Morenachan and tuswig like this.
  5. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That's what I'm thinking as well that there's guns or something else in those graves. Too bad they didn't bury that RPG, though, and take it off the inventory:( Yep, they took Abe and Glenn to Hilltop with them. Sasha asked Rosita is she could take Abe, and Maggie said she was taking Glenn. And we know from the summary for the next episode that Maggie and Sasha are still at Hilltop and they visit their graves. So what's in those three empty graves at the ASZ? Hmm.

Rhona, Sharei and lovingdead like this.
  6. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
  7. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    S6.E12
    Rick: Get Olivia. She should inventory what we have. We'll meet her at the pantry.
    Sasha: You have food?
    Michonne: Yeah. Enough for another month.

[​IMG]
    Twice as Far S6.E14

[​IMG]
    Twice as Far S6.E14

[​IMG]
    East S6.E15

[​IMG]
    East S6.E15

[​IMG]
    Service S7.E4
    [​IMG]
    Service S7.E4
    interesting how this was shot ... a very narrow perspective that hides the full picture if what really is in the pantry.

Did Rick also hide food?

[​IMG]

The imagery of Spencer's hiding place kinda foreshadows what would be hidden if one did not trust the leadership in charge. Even the shape of the hiding place mimics the empty grave.

8. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Y'all some straight up Inspector Clouseaus up in here.

Morenachan and Sharei like this.
  9. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    • Food
    • Medicine (alcohol)
    • Guns
    My bet is that all of this is hidden in the graves.

#9 Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  10. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Negan: While they're at it, I just want to point out to you that I'm not taking a scrap of your food. Slim pickin's in here. And I can't be the only one to notice that you got a fat lady in charge of keeping track of rations, can I? Either way, you starve to death, I don't get sh1t, so for now, you get to keep all the food. How 'bout that? What do you want me to say? I don't know, Rick. How about a thank you. You think that might be in order? Or is that too much to ask?!

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29678

This is when Rick noticed that the Saviors don't keep meticulous records like Terminus. Also, it must be noted that neither did ASZ keep good records until TF came along.

The real inventory taken in S6.E12 since all the Savoirs attached to this compound were killed by TF there was no one left to verify what was taken.

[​IMG]
    Medicine

[​IMG]
    Food and supplies

[​IMG]
    Whatever is in these boxes

[​IMG]
    Guns

[​IMG]
    Cars

Michonne: Mm. This is good.
    Rick: Mm, it is. (chuckles)
    Michonne: Jesus came through.
    Rick: They all did.

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26254

They have food, supplies guns and cars from the Hilltop and the satellite compound hidden.

#10 Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 18, 2016
  11. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Rick: When they come for us, we'll end it, the whole thing. This won't be like before. We're putting everything in place and these people know what to do now. The world's ours, and we know how to take it. Everything we need is right here inside these walls. We're not losing any of it again.
    Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26254

When I read this again it reminds me of Game of Thrones the Battle of the Bastards. Jon Snow could have won even with a smaller force than Ramsey's if he had kept his strategic position but he broke ranks to try and save his brother. Rick was ready for a siege, if everyone had stayed behind the walls. They lost their advantage when so many stepped outside their walls. But all of his preparations are STILL in place.

12. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    If this is true, it is amazing.

13. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Thanks for this, @Barbarossa-TWD. In my review of 7x04, I asked what TF was doing during the days before Negan arrived and I think a small group of them (Rick and Father Gabriel) were digging graves. It hadn't crossed my mind that they wouldn't want Negan to know Glenn and Abe's bodies were being buried at Hilltop because their alliance is a secret. So they would have to assume Negan would possibly ask to see the graves. Hiding guns and supplies in those graves would be a logical step.

They were smart to assume someone might snitch. If they had shared this with the snitch, they would all be killed in episode 7 or 8 for hiding weapons and food.
    This is another hint that Rick trusts Father Gabriel a lot now.

14. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I'll tell you where else Rick and Co hid stuff. This tunnel is going to come in real handy for storage and for slipping in and out of the ASZ without going through the front gate.

In fact if I were Rick and Co I would have brought the supplies directly to tunnel entrance after the satellite compound siege and stored most of it here without the common knowledge of all the community members. Only those who went would know Rick, Michonne, Aaron, F. G, Maggie, Glenn, Carol, Sasha, Abe, Tara, Heath, Jesus and Daryl

Presently at ASZ

Away from ASZ at present
    Never returned to ASZ

Now S6.E5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#14 Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 18, 2016
  15. Truthfully it's love

Truthfully it's love Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Excellent!

Rhona likes this.
  16. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I wish they were that smart! I love TF to death but planning and looking ahead ain't their strong suit. Example: The whole savior raid.

17. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Rick's sh!t never stopped being together.

S6.E16

Fr. G.: We have 24-hour shifts set up on each of the watchtowers, each one of them fully supplied and ready.
    In the case that we're incurred upon, we have drivers assigned, evacuation and distraction, and the rendezvous
    we discussed.
    In the event of any emergency, my first priority is Judith.
    I will not fail you.
    Are you comfortable leaving me in charge of Alexandria's defense?

Rick is clear to Michonne it is about the numbers!!!!

18. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

They are smart enough but Rick said in the church they didn't hide anything. He thought about it but the risk of what would happen if the Saviors found them was too great. He is still in the phase where he won't risk anyone dying to the point he took Michonne's gun away from her. Father G is very loyal to Rick and wouldn't go against his plan to hide any guns either but they all thought about it at least. I think any hidden guns...if there are any, are ones Maggie hid by herself. She was planning to do that with Glenn and Michonne but they ran off after Daryl so it never happened unless she hid some by herself before she got her haircut.

richonnelove likes this.
  19. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:

Lots of stuff must still be hidden from after attacking the compound.

• Fr. G. asks Rick if Michonne has the missing guns. Rick saw the rifle that Michonne took that morning and answers "She doesn't have anything they're lookin' for." This was later confirmed by Michonne when she asked Rick if they had a list of their own guns and he said no. So this proves that he knows that there are hidden guns around that are NOT IN OLIVIA's records . He took Michonne's rifle for three reasons one he was afraid that she may lash out, two use it to show he is more than cooperating, three use it as a bargaining chip to get Daryl back. This is how fast Rick strategizes.
    • It's been just days from getting back from raiding the satellite compound and they took everything back with them which must have included food and medicine. We see that the compound was well stocked not only to feed the Savoirs who lived there but this was a depot station for the Sanctuary. TF hit the jackpot. So where are all those supplies and food? It has to be hidden somewhere because Negan thinks that ASZ doesn't have enough food which is why he is not going to take their food.
    Yes, Rick is keeping a lot of details close to his chest because he had just geared them up to fight three days earlier and now he has to make sure that they all comply with Negan while bidding their time for an opening.

#19 Barbarossa-TWD, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Sharei, Rhona, gmc_vitamind and 9 others like this.
  20. I'mStillWithYou

I'mStillWithYou Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I'm in awe @Barbarossa-TWD. All of this you've compiled is really impressive and plausible. Can't wait to see how it all pans out.

lovingdead likes this.