1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion/Meta Negan's Harem: Are the women victims of rape?

Discussion in 'Negan / Jeffrey Dean Morgan' started by Doctor Grimes, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Are the women in Negan's harem victims of sexual violence and/or rape?

1. Yes, they are victims of rape. He coerces them into having sex with him.

49 vote(s)
    55.1%
  2. No, they are not victims of rape. It was their choice.

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. They are victims, but not of rape.

20 vote(s)
    22.5%
  4. Undecided / Unsure

14 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. LavenderNight

LavenderNight Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm leaving here this picture from 7x07 with some of the wifes (I think one is missing and the other one you can barely see in the back).
    Body language speaks a lot.

[​IMG]

Source: AMC

#141 LavenderNight, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    QueenofPeace, Katbird and MamaGrimes like this.
  2. Katbird

Katbird Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Looking at those women, they are not happy. Why does he call them his "wives" ? He doesn't love or honor them. Giving them a "choice" , puh! Get the funk outta here with that sh*t! He is the worst kind of abuser. He may as well say to them: "You made me beat you. You were asking for it.", etc., etc. I hope the creatives have plans to let the women have a voice about their situation. I want the writers to spell it out, the way Negan operates with women, or leave it alone. This is not a subject that needs to be left in limbo. I really want to go on, but I have to go see my three-year-old nephew be Santa. I want to go with a happy heart!

3. QueenofPeace

QueenofPeace Guts.
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yeah, their body language speaks volumes for sure. They look defeated and broken down. I don't even want to know what kind of head games or verbal/emotional/psychological abuse he put them through to get them to comply. Obviously we have a clue (from what we've seen of his interactions with Sherry and Amber), but I cringe thinking just what kind of manipulation and thinly veiled threats he's made to them all. It's amazing he has the gall to tout around the fact that he's never hit one of them as proof that he's an okay guy. Smdh.

4. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This picture is so very disturbing. Other than Sherry, their body language is very similar to trafficked women being put on display for their johns. I cringe looking at them and wonder how often Negan parades them about the common folk while they're all dressed up like that. Their dignity has been stripped away from them. Sherry is standing with a prouder, almost defiant posture but it has been made clear that she is not a willing participant either.

What are these writers thinking? They've just made Negan irredeemable in my eyes and there is no going back.

5. Cultist

Cultist Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    It's somewhat of a complicated subject, but when you interpret Negan's rule (especially the point system) in the context of government it's hard to say he's raping anyone at all. Prostitution is an alternative choice for the women who can't ascend in an established meritocracy. Certain items, such as medicine, are probably highly priced on the points system because they are a) scavenged b) finite and c) not produced. They're living at a subsistence level in some areas, and for that the strictness can't be helped -- nor can the consequences (i.e. death) be easily prevented. What if there were other people in The Saviors who needed the same medicines that Sherry's sister needed, for example? What if items are also priced based on their demand, or to the advantage of the people that put the work in to acquire them? You can say that encouraging prostitution is amoral, or that the points system is unequal, but rape is far-fetched.

The explanation for Sherry is much easier. Sexual coercion implies a sequence of events where the rapist gives the victim no freedom from greater consequence unless they give sex. Sherry saw that Dwight was going to be killed and offered to be Negan's wife in return. Negan didn't create a dilemma where Sherry HAD to be his wife or else Dwight would die; he was merely convinced. Attention to detail is important.

#145 Cultist, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    DarkandStormy and Katana like this.
  6. Katbird

Walker Pets:
    I don't know about the "sequence of events", and I could be missing your point, (help me out if I am), but Negan was tightening the noose on that family, that's why they ran. Sherry had no, or very little, choice. She loves Dwight, she wanted him alive...she had just lost her sister. Rather than kill him...Negan graciously (*sarcasm*) maimed him. Negan uses power to lord over those weaker, or less psychotic, less cruel, less inhumane, than himself. Not, in any way, trying to change your mind, but rape is about power. It has very little to do with sex, arousal, desire...but power and control. It is not up to the victimizer/abuser to tell the victim what determines whether or not she is a victim. If he sets the perimeter/criteria, he would never consider himself out of line: "I don't hit them. I don't 'force' them--physically hold them down and push myself inside them. You are not bloodied or bruised. They tell me they 'love' me. I even 'marry' them, call them my 'wives'." (If that rubric is used, that the women aren't beat up or restrained, then there is no cause to question--he's every girl's dream, got mad rap. But, I don't think that is the correct assessment.) When a person is forced to decide between the life of their loved one or their own life, or submit to whatever atrocity a depraved human mind can think of--Negan forcing Rick to chop off Carl's arm, forcing Sherry to "marry" him or Dwight's death--I, just me, now, don't see much choice. I admit, I'm a little rigid on this subject, so mia culpa. I feel uneasy about saying a woman has a choice when a man who bashes in the heads of living people, presents her with the "choice" of fake wife-hood, i.e., being used sexually by him, and others, or starving, loved ones starving, being assigned an impossible/highly dangerous task(s) to complete in order to not starve, shelter, the death of those she loves, and so on and so forth. Since this is TWD universe, I ask myself if Hershel would do something like that...make a person do this, that, or the other thing for insulin. Or, withhold food or other things from a girl (Amber) just like Beth if she didn't do so-and-so. I get the willies when I think about that "harem." I understand people see things differently and have different perspectives, that's what's so great about this forum, lots of opinions and it's all lovelove. I just can't help but see Negan as foul. He uses power and control to hold them down; he doesn't have to physically.

7. Cultist

Cultist Walker Bait

Walker Pets:
    Negan tightened the noose on that family and was (is) a tyrannical leader. I don't dispute that. The point of contention is labeling his marriage to Sherry as rape, rather than him being persuaded. Rape by coercion requires a sequence in which the rapist communicates to the victim that sex is what they must give, or else. Negan didn't hold Lucille over Dwight's head and tell Sherry that the only way for him to live was if she married him; no, Sherry offered, and he accepted. Whether or not her idea of Negan's character led to that offer is separate from rape. I think that the issue for many people is the belief that happiness is a necessary component of sex, and that consent indicates this in some form. Maybe a crude analogy will help. If a criminal holds a knife to someone's throat and the victim offers sex to be free, that victim is not one of rape.

Take this definition for example:
    Consent is an act of reason and deliberation. A person who possesses and exercises sufficient mental capacity to make an intelligent decision demonstrates consent by performing an act recommended by another.

Detail in bold.

Or this one:
    In the context of rape, submission due to apprehension or terror is not real consent. There must be a choice between resistance and acquiescence. If a woman resists to the point where additional resistance would be futile or until herresistance is forcibly overcome, submission thereafter is not consent.

Resistance and submission are the operative words here. The rapist sets a condition where you have to resist sex, or creates a situation where you must submit to sex.

She offered.
    But is he a rapist?

I enjoyed the rest of your post but just want to zero in on this topic, so I cut out the other content.

DixonGrimes likes this.
  8. Katbird

Walker Pets:
    @Cutlist
    Thank you for clarifying your position for me. I try not to harp and I really am not trying to be obnoxious, but to me, your "analogy" makres my point for me: People do what they have to do to survive. Compliance with duress, coercion, force is not making a choice. That is why the law recognizes staying alive in an encounter as you describe, mitigates what the person does that is being threatened with death. ("I'll help you rob the bank, just don't kill me. I'll get all the money and put it in the bag, hold your gun on the teller, if you don't kill my baby-+customer in the bank grabbed and gun to head: "I'll help you lock the guard in the office, don't kill me, my wife, my child.") Not choosing... surviving. It is a false choice. Choice implies preference, preference implies liking one think over another...liking it.). I don't try to change anyone's mind, that is not my place. I won't go through countless real life scenarios, I will use an example in TWD universe. The Gov. and Maggie. After he put his hands on her naked body, Maggie was resigned and resolute, she would not tell where her people were, she told him to go ahead, " Do what you gotta do.". I don't think that was "offering" sex. Her sister and father were at the prison, everyone else in the world that she loved., she would take anything to protect them, keep them alive...safe. Now, Glenn was there with her. We know the Gov. backed off. Let's suppose he went into the room where Glenn was, continued to beat him and yelled "I'm going to kill you!". Maggie charges in or bangs on the wall to get the Gov.'s attention, she tells him, she will go forward with what he was doing moments earlier "just don't kill him! I'll give you 'sex'.). Not much choice there--she loves Glenn beyond. Say , he is "convinced, persuaded" and accepts her "offer"--rapes, as you posit, has "sex" with her,even gets other "sexual favors" , gives his men permission to "have sex" with her. She would do whatever, it's Glenn...she loves him. I could imagine a creep like Negan would do the same or worse. Something like, make Glenn watch. Tell him: "Your wife is so in to me. She really is 'hot', 'super hot'. And, oh, yeah, kill him (Glenn) or maim him anyway, because rape is just as much, if not moreso, about emasculating men, exerting authority over men, as it is about controlling women. (Sorry, I can go on and on sometimes.) He has the power and control, he can do it, rape her, and then change the "bargain" at whim. That is how coercion works, how oppressors/abusers/rapists operate. The victim is human, that's what they are counting on. Their target will do what anyone would: do whatever to survive, especially, keep those they love alive, safe. (Just in ordinary circumstances, people do/take all kinds of crap for their children.) If a woman thinks she can keep her child alive by submitting to a rapist, she would do it a thousand times, just the possibility would be enough. There is nothing to keep the unsavory actor from doing what the victim was desperately trying to prevent. At the risk of being redundant, rape is about power--not sex, asrousal, lust, love, desire, "happiness". I am not an expert on sexual deviance and ithis is just a TV show, thank goodness...and I m not interested in bringing anyone to my way of thinking, but sexual violence is very real and it has taken humanity a v.e.r.y l.o.n.g time to finally make just a little head way in some of the issues that surround that subject which is mostly an issue that impacts women and children. Maybe it's because I am older and a woman; I view things from that prism. I have virtually no trouble calling what Negan does rape and referring to him as a rapist. He operates without check, acts without impunity. In short, he has the power of life and death over living people. That fact, that dynamic, changes every single human interaction he is a part of or influences. Your " choice" is what keeps you, and/or the ones you love, alive.

9. AbsoluteTrash

AbsoluteTrash Caressing Eugene's Mullet
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    What about Sherry's sister? On the show she is a diabetic and needs insulin to live. Negan guarantees her insulin (which is a necessity) only if she becomes his wife...and let's recognize that "wife" is not the traditional definition of the term. Wife, for Negan, just means a woman that he can regularly have sex with or can offer to his men to have sex with and they are not allowed to have sex with other people without his permission. These women are committed to Negan and his whims but are not allowed to have sexual relationships with who they want to of their own volition.

Maybe when the Negan character was written, ideas about coercion and consent were not as fleshed out in the general public. SO Kirkman could discuss the semantic of Negan only wanting the "willing." But public opinion has changed and Negan reads as a rapist. If their willingness is based on being placed in a dire situation, they are not willing at all.

10. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't know how many times I can say this but this will be the last time because I can't change people's minds.

Their "choice" is not really a choice. To say, "well they chose to be his wife" is another form of victim blaming [i.e "well she asked for it, she did have to be his wife she chose it so whatever happens after this is her fault"]. I'm sorry, I cannot and will not condone this.

Sherry offered herself as a "wife" because....wait for it..........NEGAN WAS ABOUT TO KILL DWIGHT. She felt like she didn't have a choice other than seeing her husband killed. So basically it's Sherry's fault that she became a wife, not the tyrant who was about to kill her REAL husband.

That is just one instance. The "wives" in 7x07 did not seem happy to be there. They looked apprehensive and frightened. And poor Amber who looked like she was 17 and that's ANOTHER problem in and of itself looked so shaken and scared. Yeah, these women have "choices". I guess because he doesn't "hit" them or isn't raping them in the "traditional" way [i can't think of the word right now], it makes whatever else he does a-okay. Yeah, real stand up guy that Negan is.

People, there MANY forms of rape, and maybe people, especially, men need to educate themselves. For example, there's deception rape, and sexual coercion, etc etc etc. Rape doesn't always have to be "let-me-break-into-your-apartment,-physically-overpower-you-and then-get-on-top-of-you-and-rape-you." [Just like there are many forms of racism. A person doesn't have to be outwardly racist or say Nigg** for them to be racist. There's overt racism, polite racism, institutionalized racism, systematic racism, etc etc etc etc etc].

I guess Rick had a choice too. "Cut Carl's hand off" or "the rest of your people die" THAT'S NOT A CHOICE! He is using threats to get what he wants. I don't understand why people don't see this. Then again, that's why victim blaming is out there, because there were people ready to blame Rick if he did in fact cut off Rick's arm. :|

11. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    LavenderNight, post: I'm leaving here this picture from 7x07 with some of the wifes (I think one is missing and the other one you can barely see in the back).
    Body language speaks a lot.

[​IMG]

Of course it is rape and this is my problem with Kirkman is that he uses intentionally confusing context to justify rape. It makes me sick to go on FB and all of these idiots are saying that Look Negan is a good guy he doesn't rape or hit them.

What is worse in the upcoming Whisperers storyline the mother Alpha actually has her teen daughter repeatedly raped on purpose... to "toughen her up". Again justifying rape because it is enforced by her mother thereby not having the men be directly blamed for rape. Again confusing the context of rape.

It wasn't until last year when Richonne became canon that I started to watch because the years previous I had written this show off for hilly billy rapey Game of Thrones.

I think Kirkman has "issues" and I hate where the comics are going.

Katbird, Lennykae and MamaGrimes like this.
  12. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    In the context of law it is 100% ruled as rape and not prostitution.

Yes, it is a nuance of law that is usually only seen in the case of war crimes and not in non combatant situations, which is why the majority of viewers don't know that this is in fact rape and universally condemned.

13. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Brazil

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil – A teenage girl was locked up on theft charges in an Amazon jail for weeks with 21 men who she said would only let her eat in return for sex, according to authorities, setting off a national scandal over the treatment of women by Brazil's justice system.

The 15-year-old said she was required to have sex with at least two inmates, police spokesman Walrimar Santos said by telephone Thursday from Belem, at the mouth of the Amazon River, where the victim was transferred after nearly a month living with male inmates.

By her account, officials did nothing — until the story erupted in the national media and outraged Brazilians demanded her transfer.

"Throwing a 15-year-old girl into a cell with 20 men was a heinous and intolerable act," Brazilian Bar Association president Cezar Britto said in an interview. "It is a serious case of criminal negligence against women, who in Brazil continue to be victims of prejudice."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/1...n-to-have-sex-for-food-in-brazilian-jail.html

#153 Barbarossa-TWD, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  14. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Haiti

But the quake that killed an estimated 200,000 people has made women and girls ever more vulnerable. They have lost their homes and are forced to sleep in flimsy tents or tarp-covered lean-tos. They've lost male protection with the deaths of husbands, brothers and sons. And they are living in close quarters with strangers.

The 21-year-old said her family has received no food aid because the Haitian men handing out coupons for food distribution demand sexual favors.

Sex-for-food is not uncommon in the camps, said a report issued Tuesday by the Interuniversity Institute for Research and Development in Haiti. "In particular, young girls have to negotiate sexually in order to get shelter from the rains and access to food aid."

[​IMG]

#154 Barbarossa-TWD, Dec 11, 2016
  15. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Blindness (2008)

Storyline
    A city is ravaged by an epidemic of instant "white blindness". Those first afflicted are quarantined by the authorities in an abandoned mental hospital where the newly created "society of the blind" quickly breaks down. Criminals and the physically powerful prey upon the weak, hoarding the meager food rations and committing horrific acts. There is, however, one eyewitness to the nightmare. A woman whose sight is unaffected by the plague follows her afflicted husband to quarantine. There, keeping her sight a secret, she guides seven strangers who have become, in essence, a family. She leads them out of quarantine and onto the ravaged streets of the city, which has seen all vestiges of civilization crumble.

---------

Basically, people start going blind for no apparent reason, it's contagious. Eventually all the blind people get quarantined. They are locked up in buildings seperated by wards. They are left to care for themselves because nobody wants to get near them. Food is dropped in a yard where they come outside to recover it.

One of the blind guys, takes over his ward and declares himself as "king"; for some reason he has a gun so everyone now fears him; he's fuckin' crazy. His ward takes all the food and now he says that if the people in the other wards want to eat they have to give him **** (valuables).

After the valuables are all taken, he says that if they want to eat they have to give up thier women for fucking in exchange for food. So they go to each ward and round up the women, take them back to thier ward and commence to have blind group fuck/rape sessions and when they are done with them, they give 'em a box of food and send them packing.

The scenes are pretty sick man, they don't show a lot, but the sounds of all these blind dudes pounding blind chicks forcefully in exchange for food was disgusting.

Katbird, QueenofPeace and MamaGrimes like this.
  16. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Does any one really think that if Maggie was at ASZ that she would have really had the "choice" to go or not go with Negan to be his wife?

The part of the story that is letting us all down is that we do not see what people have to do in order to collect points to buy food, it is just hinted at that it is pretty horrible and that some would rather die on the outside than live like that on the inside and these are men.

17. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Now, Dwight gave you some options.
    I don't think you get it yet.
    So I'm gonna break it down for you.

You get three choices.
    One, you wind up on the spike and you work for me as a dead man.
    Two, you get out of your cell, you work for points, but you're gonna wish you were dead.
    Or three, you work for me, you get yourself a brand-new pair of shoes, and you live like a king!

Choice seems pretty obvious.
    You should know, there is no door number four.
    This is it.
    This is the only way.

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29526

18. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Nigeria

[​IMG]

Sex for food on IDP camps

http://tribuneonlineng.com/sex-food-idp-camps/

Tired of watching her five children go hungry in a camp for people fleeing Boko Haram in northeastern Nigeria, Amina Ali Pulka decided to befriend a young man who worked in the kitchen.

Desperate due to the lack of aid distributed at the Bakassi camp in the city of Maiduguri, the 30-year-old had sex with the man in exchange for extra food to give to her children.

“I did it because I had nobody to feed me or clothe me,” Pulka told the Thomson Reuters Foundation by phone, adding that the man, who like her had been uprooted by Boko Haram violence, also gave her money which she used to buy soap and other items.

Pulka is one of many women in internally displaced persons (IDP) camps in northeast Nigeria who are selling sex in exchange for food, soap, and money, said medical charity International Medical Corps (IMC) and Nigerian research group NOI Polls.

Aid agencies have warned of starvation, malnutrition and dwindling food supplies for the displaced in Borno State.

“At times, the food is not enough so the women resort to giving themselves for food and money,” said Hassana Pindar of the IMC, which runs support centres for women in the camps.

Boko Haram violence has left more than 65,000 people living in famine in the northeast, with one million others at risk, and more than half of children under five are malnourished in some areas of Borno state, a coalition of aid groups said last week.

The Islamist militant group has killed about 15,000 people and displaced more than 2 million in Nigeria in a seven-year insurgency aimed at creating a state adhering to Islamic laws.

A military offensive has driven Boko Haram from much of the territory it held in northern Nigeria, but the militants have continued to carry out suicide bombings and raids in northeast Nigeria and neighbouring Cameroon, Niger and Chad.

SEX FOR FOOD AND FREEDOM

Almost 90 percent of people uprooted by Boko Haram in northeast Nigeria do not have enough to eat, according to a survey last week by NOI Polls, which found that many women are trading sex for food and the freedom to move in and out of IDP camps.

The pollsters said that sexual abuse was a concern, and that the displaced accused camp officials of perpetrating it in two thirds of cases.

Hundreds of the displaced staged a protest last month in Maiduguri, accusing state officials of stealing food rations, prompting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari to order police to arrest and make an example of the culprits.

In addition to mothers desperate to provide for their children, many teenage girls in Bakassi camp are sleeping with men in exchange for food, said IMC volunteer Fatima Alhaji.

“Some go out to beg on the streets, others go out of the camp to look for menial jobs, while others use their bodies to get food and money,” she said. “Everybody is talking about it.”

Five months pregnant, Pulka has been abandoned by the kitchen worker, while she has not seen her husband, who lives in the capital of Abuja with another of his wives, for three years.

Pulka said her husband, who has not visited the camp or sent any money, refused to come and take the children under his care.

Her oldest daughter, 15, is distraught about her pregnancy.

“She asks me why I am pregnant when their father has been away for three years … other people in the camp also ask me questions,” Pulka said. “I did it because of my children.”

#158 Barbarossa-TWD, Dec 11, 2016
  19. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    @Barbarossa-TWD, you're on a roll my friend! Let me assist by pulling dialogue from our current storyline:

Sherry to Daryl in 7x3 as she's speaking through the door:

When we took your stuff, when we decided to go back, I told you I was sorry and you said 'you're gonna be'. I am.

Then there's the conversation with the guy who ran away from The Sanctuary:

After everything he did...to you...to your wife....

Shut up! She's not my wife!

Not anymore.

Sounds like this guy understands actions being done TO someone vs actions being done WITH someone.

More of the conversation to illustrate Negan's iron rule. Do any of them really have choices or the ability to give consent?

You can go back. Cuz that's the only way.

See that's what he tells us.
    That there's no choice, no way but his way. Thug swoops in with a baseball bat and a smile, and we're all so scared that we gave up everything. Well, there's only one of him and all of us, so why are we living like this?

I'm pretty sure runaway guy would say definitively that Sherry is not in a consensual relationship.

And then there is this lovely stairwell conversation between Sherry and Dwight:

Sherry: I did the right thing

Dwight: It's a hell of a lot better than being dead

Sherry: Yeah

Mind you, the body language and tone of voice clearly indicates that these are two miserable people convincing each other that all is right in the world. It's not.

Now I've saved the 'best' for last. Here is Negan's monologue to Dwight and Daryl as he tries to convince Daryl of the 'his way or the dead way' form of rule Negan employs. While you're reading the monologue, imagine Dwight suppressing his rage, anguish, resentment and dealing with his emasculation. The words take on a whole different meaning in that context:

See..Dwight here worked for points. He and his super hot wife and her super hot sister. But see, sis, she needed meds. And that shit is hard to scavenge, so it cost more. Sis fell behind on points, so I asked her to marry me. Told her I would take care of her, in sickness and in health, blah blah, cause I'm a stand up guy. She tells me she's gonna think about it. Next thing you know, I'm dealing with an orange situation. Dwighty here stole all the medication and my super hot soon to maybe be fiancee.

So I had to send my guys after him because I can't let something like that stand.

There are rules. Cost me an arm and a leg going after him. But Dwighty boy here...he still got away. D- he saw the light. He manned up. He came back. He asked for my forgiveness. I like that. Made me take notice. But Lucille...well you know how she is. She is a stickler for rules. So Dwight, he begged me not to kill Sherry, which I thought was kind of cute, so I was just gonna kill him. But then Sherry says she will marry me if I let Dwight live, which if you think about it, is a pretty screwed up deal, cause I was going to marry her sister until she wound up dead but Sherry is super hot. Anyways, it was a start. But it wasn't enough so Dwight got the iron. And then I married his super hot wife. Ex-wife. And then after all that, he still go on board. And now look at him. Pow! One of my top guys. And we are totally cool.

Negan is a dictator who rules through violence, coercion and fear. His wives allow him to perform sexual acts with them because they are saving themselves or family members from violence, starvation or death. Negan is committing war crimes on these women every time he uses them. Call it rape, don't call it rape, I don't give a shit. I can tell you with 100% certainty that his treatment of these women would be considered a felony in the US pre-ZA and his skinny skanky ass would be behind bars.

20. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Sri Lanka

(The military investigated itself and said that they found nothing)

Sri Lanka claimed that an inquiry had found no truth in reports that military guards had traded sex for food in welfare camps set up for Tamil refugees.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-no-truth-in-food-for-sex-in-camps-claims-sri-lanka-1326755

Sri Lanka today claimed that an inquiry had found no truth in reports that military guards had traded sex for food in welfare camps set up for Tamil refugees during the final phase of the country's war against LTTE.

"With authority I can tell you that no such incident has happened," Maj Gen Kamal Gunaratne, a top Sri Lankan commander in the Wanni region said.

Gunaratne also said that an inquiry had been conducted and nothing was found.

He claimed if such allegations were there against forces or government officials, they had the liberty to complain to authorities.

The General claimed that soldiers of his army were "highly disciplined" and had taken part in humanitarian operations, saving many precious lives.

British Sunday paper, The Observer had reported that Sri Lankan soldiers guarding the refugee camps teeming with people had traded sex for food.

Quoting a 25-year-old refugee Vany Kumar, who was locked up in a camp for four months, said not only military guards traded sex for food with Tamil women but prisoners were also being made to kneel for hours in the sun.

"I'm sure no such incident has taken place. More than 90 per cent of government administrative officials are Tamils. If
    there is any such incident, it will be highlighted," the general said.

#160 Barbarossa-TWD, Dec 11, 2016
    Cousin Peaches likes this.