1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Negan's treatment and view of women

Discussion in '7x03: The Cell' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Lilly965

Lilly965 Wig Shopping For Michonne
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I really don't think anything will happen with them and I don't think they will have much interaction.

I do think something might happen with either Sasha or Rosita

2. Lilly965

Patron

Walker Pets:
    What's annoying is I doubt Gimple or Kirkman will ever address this part of the story. I doubt TTD will ever bring it up either.

Negan is the epitome of bro culture

3. Caribbeanqueen11

Caribbeanqueen11 Supplier of Mints
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    wa
    what struck me is on TD the actress that plays Sherry said that this was likely not the first pregnancy test..

The continued pimping of Negan as "charming" really grates my f'n nerves! he is nothing more than a misogynistic psychopath!

coffeebean and The Last Big Kat like this.
  4. Lilly965

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I think we expect too much from these writers and producers. In the end it's just a zombie soap opera with a few moments of brilliance.

The writing is so bad. When you can skip 3 episodes and pick up the show and not miss anything important to the story that is a problem

5. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I'm wondering if it was a test. He is testing Dwight to see if he still had feelings for SherrI. What would Negan have done to him if he said he wanted to be intimate with Sherri? Negan probably would have had him killed or punished in some way. In addition, if Dwight had taken him up on his offer and had opted to have sex with some woman other than Sherri, then Negan would be able to tell Sherri that Dwight had moved on from her and banged another chick. He would find some way to use that to emotionally hurt Dwight and Sherri even more.

6. Mousey

Mousey Awaiting Job from Deanna
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I'm still consternated by the pussy bar line because without all the context, I don't know how to feel. (I mean, it's nasty, but how nasty, you know.)

Was he offering only his wives (minus Sherry), or does he control who has sex with whom in a general sense? Does he even have a huge harem of wives (because Kang was going out to her way to make it seem like he doesn't)? Does Negan even let other men sleep with his wives or is it just a sick test of loyalty/a way to dig at Dwight?

The writing is basically at an absolute messy low in this episode and it's the worst time ever for it. Damn it, Kang.