1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers New who gets Holly's arc theory.

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by richonnelove, Nov 30, 2016.

1. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:

:lol: Talk about reaching...

I don't see how Heath could be mistaken for Michonne when there is such a big height, body build and sexual characteristics (no breasts) difference. Even if Rick does not go to look at the figure with the bag over its head, the person who goes to look would immediately see that the person was not a woman, much less Michonne.

Some could say the same could be applied to the tower remix scene with Michonne fighting a man and Rick thinking its Michonne that died, but that scene is done at night and in the distance when such things as sight, height, etc can be fudged and the body falls so fast it's not that Rick saw and recognized the person but he saw a body quickly fall.

I think a better remix of the Holly arc would be if in AOW, Michonne goes missing, and Negan somehow gets intelligence about this and uses it to his advantage against Rick. Rick is not stupid though and would need proof of Negan's claim. If Negan somehow gets a hold of some items of Michonne (like her necklace, her headband, or even a top Michonne discarded during a struggle and had to scavenge and replace, etc) and starts sending them back to Rick, that could work to scare and mess with Rick's focus. It could be an interesting plot as both try to find Michonne (I would only play this out for 2 episodes) in order to get the upper hand in the war. I don't know, I would just like something interesting that deviates from the comic yet included our top main characters and not the usual duds like the Grady arc.

Marcie69, Dereka Smith and zahira like this.
  2. ReeciePiecey

ReeciePiecey Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    :lol::lol:

Sigh I cant even blame them for it though after that silly Heath fake out in episode 6.

3. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    :lol:

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  4. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So true.

ReeciePiecey likes this.
  5. Mullet of Lies

Mullet of Lies In Red Swim Trunks We Trust
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That reach though... :denise: :lol:

[​IMG]

6. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I take this guy's videos with a grain of salt because he was so adamant that Michonne was the LV and would not change his mind even when the spoilers were coming out.

7. MsAntiSocial

MsAntiSocial Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I saw this video this morning and it is so stupid it made me angry. I rolled my eyes when they tried to do the Heath fake out with a female Zombie, but I might stop watching the show if they tried to pull some shit like this.

FLNatural likes this.
  8. candi18z

candi18z Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    I can see Gimple doing something ridiculous like this. If this prediction turns out to be true a lot of people will find it offensive, because Gimple would never have TF mistake a man for Maggie, Rosita, Tara or even Sasha. It seems like Michonne is the only woman that a man could be mistaken for. This reeks of colorism and the whole "Michonne is a masculine woman" thing.

I hope that tptb skip the stupid Holly arc altogether and come up with something better.

#8 candi18z, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  9. Cousin Peaches

Cousin Peaches Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    There's no way anyone, much less Rick, would confuse big, burly Heath for Michonne. :lol: Even that fake out with Tara thinking the Walker woman was Heath because of the hairstyle was ridiculous. That youtuber is trying to get more views.

box5angel likes this.
  10. Canuckgirl

Canuckgirl Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Heath is not even in the season finale so that is a moot point

11. MsAntiSocial

MsAntiSocial Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    It's just the fact that he looked at those two people and decided this was a good idea that deserved a video and that I can't be sure that this show wouldn't do something like this.

12. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Den Mother

Walker Pets:
    I don't see why there has to be a fake out at all. Why don't they just have Michonne actually fall but survive? :denise:

mellowalkerstalker likes this.
  13. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  14. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

This theory isn't even possible, don't waste your anger. This seems like one of those click bait vids

walkinggirl26 likes this.
  15. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I know. Just never ceases to amaze me, though. All you can do is shake your head and move on.

Danaisbestie likes this.
  16. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    IF they were to do this and I doubt they would, it would be the worst decision ever and ratings would fall even more drastically. Richonne is one of the few things they are doing right and Michonne is an iconic character with a huge following. To kill Glenn and Michonne in the same season would be suicidal for AMC.

Marcie69 likes this.
  17. LunaFall

LunaFall Founder of The Bunker Bar
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Not going to add to that guy's view count.

But I will say this: come... the fuck... on :lyin: Really? :lol:

Since we all know Heath is not in the finale, that video was out of date before he even posted it :roflmao:

But say Heath was in it... and he was "Holly'd".... Not even Spencer's stupid ass would mistake Heath for Michonne just because there's a bag over Heath's head.

That's like not knowing that Superman and Clark Kent are the same person just because of glasses and a single curl being swept back. :denise:

There is no way anyone could mistake MICHONNE for whomever is under the bag... even though the women dress pretty much the same - Michonne's clothes are more fitted than anyone else's and she's almost always bare-armed... not to mention she is the only notable character with long dreads.

One would know very very quickly whether or not Michonne was under that bag... like, come on guy... try harder. :lol:

Marcie69 likes this.
  18. LavenderNight

LavenderNight Den Mother
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    If this is 999gaming I'm not checking it.