1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Article Norman Reedus Says He Will Start The Riot If Daryl Dixon Dies On The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Daryl / Norman Reedus' started by SweetDee85, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Silas

Silas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I don't like Reedus but ya'll are brutal today comparing him to Trump. Norman could talk shit about TWD fans on live television and say he deserves all the Emmys and it couldn't compare to Trump.

2. Narna

Narna Hiding in Dale's RV

Walker Pets:
    Just want to say that Andrew also said something if he was killed off "I will go, but I’ll go kicking and screaming."

People can all blame this on NR, how much he doesn't want to leave TWD, and him even encouraging the stans to riot but even Andrew said " If he's (Norman) still in it and I'm still in it, I'll keep doing it"

So just to be clear that Andrew will be one of the main people who would protest against killing Daryl off, because he is certainly pretty good friends with Norman....
    ----

And I don't really see this as arrogance more like he just would do anything not to leave TWD because that is his life basically and he loves it so much....

#22 Narna, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Jerusha Crystian and Gekari like this.
  3. Gekari

Gekari Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I think nobody wants to leave this show being Lucilled.:tea:

Jerusha Crystian and Narna like this.