1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Q&A Part 1 for 7x08 "Hearts Still Beating" (TSDF)

Discussion in '7x08: Hearts Still Beating' started by Kordas, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Bailey88

Bailey88 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I guess some people missed that in episode 704.

2. Kordas

Kordas Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I collected for you some tidbits for 7x08 that Rocket Dog threw around on TSDF:

- Aaron is the reason for the title of this episode
    - Rick is confused and pissed off at the same time about Carl's visit to Sanctuary and Negan playing daddy
    - Carol and Ezekiel does not happen
    - The bow Spencer found goes to the Saviors
    - The supplies Rick and Aaron bring back go to the Saviors as well
    - Rick in the cell is busy reflecting and adding things up. Richonne fans should be rewarded (but calm down, no jail sex :rickgrin: )
    - There WILL be a sauce on the Carl/Negan/Olivia dinner table :lol:
    - Negan's sitting at the table and waits for Rick to return to stick it in Rick's eye about him being a "daddy" while Rick is away
    - Negan and Carl might be wearing aprons for cooking
    - That's a sneak peek for the episode (I'm guessing that's how Daryl kills fat Joey):
    [​IMG]

3. Katana

Katana Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    And here I was, trying to un-creep myself out with the whole Judith scene..lol. Achievement of making my skin crawl just a bit.
    Sunday needs to hurry up. But at the same time I don't want it to be the MSF already.

Marcie69 likes this.
  4. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner

I think it's crazy someone asked about Carol and Zeke having sex, he's not even in the episode :negan:

LunaFall likes this.
  5. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Oh ! ok ty , too Bad !

6. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    What's going on with Carol and Morgan?
    Morgan stops back at Carol's house with some food. While Carol tries to rush him out, Richard shows up with more supplies for her. He wants to discuss the Savior situation with Carol and Morgan.
    I don't understand why Carol is so mean with Morgan ? He saved her life after all .

Marcie69, QueenofPeace and slade3 like this.
  7. slade3

slade3 The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Oh, that was interesting to see the Rubbish Junkies poster and know what it means.

I'm also going to agree with him that Jesus did not help Daryl. The Q&A indicates Jesus is trying to hot wire the motorcycle when Daryl sees him - I assume Jesus wouldn't be hot-wiring it if he had a key; he would have sent Daryl a message to meet him and he would have been waiting for Daryl to show up and they would have shared the bike, or something like that.

I noticed Spencer's walker had its guts hanging out, but I didn't connect it to Spencer's comic death.

Too bad he also has no idea what the significance of the close-up shot of Michonne's walkie talkie means. Maybe Q&A Part 2 will clear that up for us.

Right now I'm going to assume Rick uses the walkie talkie to contact Michonne when he returns to Alexandria and learns Negan is there. I doubt he'd be sitting in the cell that evening, "reflecting", if he still had no idea whether Michonne was safe. He'd be out there looking for her, I think. He probably contacts her to tell her Negan is at ASZ and she says she's heading home. I'll be a little disappointed if the close-up was just to remind us that Rick gave Michonne a walkie talkie in 7x05 so viewers weren't wondering why he was holding it in the next scene, but not that disappointed. It gave us a Richonne moment after all.

8. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    :|

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Carol has now had four black men at her beck and call and I don't know how to feel about that.

9. candi18z

candi18z Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    Here is my take on the Q&A for ep 8.

Rosita/Carl are both examples of what happens when members of TF go rogue instead of working together as a team with Rick as the leader. Both of their ill-advised plans have failed and they are paying the consequences for their foolish actions. The Carl/Negan spaghetti dinner is part of Carl's punishment for shooting Negan's men. Now, Negan is in The Grimes family house, now knows about Judith and he won't leave. Negan/Carl are not really bonding. Negan clearly wants Rick's life, but Carl just wants Negan to leave. Rosita's hard headedness and desire to be a martyr avenging Abe's death by shooting Negan with one bullet will be the reason that Olivia loses her life and Eugene is captured. There is no excuse for Rosita's foolishness. Because Eugene warned her about what would happened if she went ahead with her plan and Rosita didn't listen to him. TF cannot go rogue against Negan they have to work together as a team with Rick as their leader.

10. candi18z

candi18z Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    Rosita is on my hate list. There is no excuse for Rosita's actions because she was warned by Eugene. The funny thing is-is that although Rosita treats Eugene badly, I think that Rosita has feelings for him because she always seems drawn to him.

As for Michonne. She is the only member of TF that went rogue that did it the right way for the right reasons. She kept a cool head and went to Sanctuary to gather info on the Sanctuary and Negan. She didn't go to try to take matters into her own hands by attempting to kill Negan or anyone else. She is gathering intel so that TF can attack Sanctuary at another time when they are ready to fight.

As for the Sanctuary lady, she will probably come back and be a thorn in Michonne's side until she is killed by Michonne.

11. Barbarossa-TWD

Barbarossa-TWD Ricktator

Walker Pets:

And Sasha...
    she sent Jesus to get more intel.

12. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Thats the sole purpose for casting Blk men on this show. They die for her. They save her. They cater to her. She says jump they ask how high.

With that said, when I first read the spoilers, I thought she was rushing Morgan out cus Zeke was in the bedroom or something LMBO. Dont ask me why thats what I thought LOL I pictured Carol pushing Morgan out the door and Zeke coming in, putting his shirt on or something. Its strange cus I dont even ship them. At all

13. sharky

sharky Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    IMO it's not an issue she has w/ Morgan so much as it's with herself. Morgan represents the blunt opposition of what Carol used to be, and she's trying to figure shit out right now and how to move forward. He's gonna be the last person she wants to see.

C-Ben and Marcie69 like this.
  14. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    That note could be a ruse, he could just be watching to see how capable the people are in getting across the barriers he has set up. Or maybe it is to get the people to put their guard down thinking he is dead. If they think he is dead they won't be as diligent in looking out for the owner to come back.

Marcie69 likes this.
  15. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    So where's Spencer's death?

BumpinGrimes and Marcie69 like this.
  16. Lickidesplit

Lickidesplit C'est la vie
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Carol reminds me of Comic Michonne. All the men chasing Carol were with Michonne in the comic.

Atributetoorange and SweetDee85 like this.
  17. Riko813

Riko813 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Why didn't Rosita get a good beat down from Negan or his Saviors. She tried to kill Negan and wounded Lucille (Negan's love). Olivia got killed because of Rosita's actions and Eugene got taken but nothing physical happened to Rosita. Why? I would figure that Negan would have had her beaten for hurting and damaging Lucille. I'm surprised that he didnt also, after giving her a good beating, administer the Daryl treatment and lock her up at the Savior compound.

18. Atributetoorange

Atributetoorange Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I noticed that too. I would not be shocked if she decided to move to Oceanside after the AOW arc. Do you think they might be giving Carol parts of Michonne's story from the Comics?

Lickidesplit likes this.
  19. BumpinGrimes

BumpinGrimes Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    I posted this in another group yesterday. Isn't it the best? I'm a total poli-sci wonk, so this was up my alley

Barbarossa-TWD likes this.
  20. sharky

sharky Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    Negan would pick up from Rosita pretty quickly that she doesn't GAF if he hurts or kills her, she's begging to be a martyr. Thus he kills someone else who is completely innocent as a consequence. That is punishing Rosita far more imo, she's gotta live with that now. And since he did the same thing in the premiere (Killing Glenn because of Daryl's idiocy) it seems to be his way of controlling his groups. People are far more likely to risk their own lives, not other people's.

lovingdead and Philly Girl like this.