1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Rate & Review 7x07 "Sing Me A Song"

Discussion in '7x07: Sing Me a Song' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 27, 2016.

?

Rate the episode on a scale of 1 to 10

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. 4

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. 5

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
  6. 6

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
  7. 7

21 vote(s)
    23.6%
  8. 8

25 vote(s)
    28.1%
  9. 9

11 vote(s)
    12.4%
  10. 10

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Carribean_Queen

Carribean_Queen Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    Cheap with little to no imagination.

Rick's gonna have to mess Negan's face up bad because he seem to like to take the men's womenfolk and mess up the men's face. Threatened much?

Lilly965 and sharky like this.
  2. ALDGRichonneLover

ALDGRichonneLover Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That was some of the WORST CGI evah!! Oh, my lord, I just cringed during the entire scene. What was supposed to be horrific, it just fell flat, and the burn looked so damned fake with the fake skin on the iron as Negan pulled it off of Mikes face. I felt more fear from Penny in the Good Times episode when her mother started towards her with the iron,to punish her and Penny just kept saying "no momma, no momma, I'm sorry, I'll be good", then everything that transpired between Negan and Mike. I felt little to nothing with that iconic GN scene. It was truly sad with no imagination what so ever.

And yes, Negan has t mess with the mens' faces so that the women will be supposedly repulsed by their looks (shallow AF that Negan) and want to be with him. Whatevs.

Carribean_Queen and sharky like this.
  3. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    NOT GOOD TIMES!!!!! "Penny where ya been? Where ya been, Penny?"
    [​IMG]
    I am DYINGGGGGGGGGGG

4. Carribean_Queen

Carribean_Queen Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:

IKR, the women still don't love him. He's just a forced appendage. Although, him toting around Lucille could be he's compensating for a lil wiener.

lovingdead likes this.
  5. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    And possibly being the worst fuck ever. Selfish lovers are no good and I'm sure he's all about him. I'm totally getting Patrick Bateman looking in the mirror American Psycho type sex vibes from him.

[​IMG]

And we know Ricks arsenal is on point and Michonne is satisfied, so...

6. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Amen. Negan please die already.

Carribean_Queen likes this.
  7. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Stop Tootie' s mom. Don't hurt Penny (Miss Jackson if you've nasty).

idcabtthisish and lovingdead like this.
  8. candi18z

candi18z Eating 112 oz. of Pudding

Walker Pets:
    I guess that Negan will now call Mike pizza face, because the cgi was so bad that Mike's face looked like a pizza when Negan removed the iron.

9. candi18z

Walker Pets:
    Sorry about the double post. Here is my take on the episode.

This makes no sense, but I loved and hated this episode. There was a lot to love and much to hate.

1. I liked the scenes at Sanctuary. The scenes of Negan with his sad brides, his workers, and Daryl should have been in episode 3. They were great scenes that gave the audience a glimpse of life under Negan. I'll say it again, The Sanctuary Negan scenes should have been in The Cell episode.

2. I loved Father Gabriel's verbal smackdown of Spencer. Spencer deserved everything that Gabe said, because Spencer is a spoiled entitled jerk who blames Rick for every horrible thing that has happened to him. Even though Rick is not responsible for any of the things that have happened to Spencer.

3. It is always a pleasure to see Rick, Aaron and Michonne, although I wish that they got more screentime. I also wish that Michonne's subplot made sense, because right now it looks like Michonne wants to be a martyr and that is out of character for Michonne. This season it seems like tptb found an old rejected Daryl storyline and gave it to Michonne to give her something to do

4. I hated the Negan/Carl scenes. I hated how utterly cruel Negan was to Carl. I was glad that Carl fought back, but the whole interaction between Negan/Carl was sickening. I am not going to even mention how gross it was to have Negan touching Judith.
    . I hated Negan/Olivia scenes because they were mean spirited and unnecessary. We already know that Negan is a jack ass. We don't need to see him verbally ,or physically, abuse every member of TF to get that point across.

Overall this episode featured too much of Negan and not enough Rick/Michonne. Michonne really needs a better storyline, where she is interacting with other members of TF. Also, I didn't know that Rick has become invisible man who appears every once in awhile to talk to Aaron then returns to his invisible form

mellowalkerstalker likes this.
  10. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Negan' s wives were dressed like cocktail waitresses at a chain restaurant. Were they supposed to be sexy? They looked pretty basic to me. Drop Michonne into that room in just a tank and jeans and she out sexy' s all of them.

Richonnefya and lovingdead like this.
  11. Philly Girl

Walker Pets:
    Michonne beat that girls ass with one hand! Slam, slam, slam, take me to Negan. I am a bad person, I want her to eliminate this witness with extreme prejudice and no regrets.

Richonnefya, zahira and lovingdead like this.
  12. candi18z

Walker Pets:
    Where did Negan's miserable "wives"get those matching dresses? It is the ZA, so I doubt that there are any dressmakers around Lol.

lovingdead likes this.
  13. lovingdead

Walker Pets:
    They looked like they were in a corny vampire nightclub. I'm sticking with Negan having the aesthetic of a rich goth kid. It looks somewhat aophisticated on the surface but look too long and it seems oh so contrived and dark just to be dark. They looked like they were going to a hooker funeral. His room seemed like overkill too. I do like his wardrobe even if he does look like Freddy Mercury/Tony the Tiger/The Fonz.

14. lovingdead

Walker Pets:
    They discovered a Bebe store on a run.

Richonnefya, slade3 and candi18z like this.
  15. Katana

Katana Searching for Sophia

Walker Pets:
    I wouldn't of warned, lol.

Iguessiamhere and candi18z like this.
  16. candi18z

Walker Pets:
    Lol!

lovingdead likes this.
  17. candi18z

Walker Pets:
    AM is cute. Negan deserved the slap and more.

18. ShadowSixx

ShadowSixx Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Does anyone know how Negan chooses which women belongs in the Harem and who doesn't? I mean we know of two women who aren't in the Harem and that's the woman who found the book of Olivia's accounting of the guns and the woman whose ass Michonne kicked.

Is it the beautiful women go to the Harem and the women who aren't so pretty become one of his soldiers. We all seen that Negan was interested in Maggie and probably would have made her be one of his wives because she's "vulnerable" and was with Glenn. It makes me believe Negan chooses women who are in a relationship with a man to be part of his harem just to stick it to the man. Which would make me think why he hasn't tried to make Michonne part of the harem to try and break Rick further. Maybe he knows Michonne isn't easy to break and the fact that he seen her equipped with a sword and killed a deer.

Probably a better story to tell if he had one of the women from ASZ be in the harem to get that side of the story because I don't give a flying damn about Sherry. It should have been Rosita, that way she has a reason to be angry.

I'm still surprised Negan hasn't inquired about Sasha's whereabouts. Did he overlook her when he was bashing skulls in?

hewontgo and lovingdead like this.
  19. lovingdead

Walker Pets:
    Hard to tell because there was also the Maggie clone from last season who was pretty, young and had a boyfriend, yet she was a fighter. It doesn't seem like they took any of the Oceanside women. It could just be random.

20. richonneromance

richonneromance Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    After sitting on it for a bit I've decided I'm just gonna watch the Richonne scenes for the rest of the season. The show is utter misery at this point, and I'm getting no joy from it. Negan makes me sick and his scenes actually set off my anxiety quite badly. At this point the only storyline I truly care about is Richonne, though I could've gone for more Kingdom development but no, we definitely needed Daryl being tortured for a whole episode. All of today, all I could think about the episode was "This isn't what I signed up for". I certainly didn't cry tears at Lori's heartbreaking death to see the baby she so bravely sacrificed for be toted around by some sick fuck, as he talks about murdering Carl and Rick. I'm way over the sadism. I'll come back when there's more hope on offer. I was prepared for a darker season with 701, but I didn't think the misery overall of Negan's reign would feel this horribly disgusting. This season can't end quickly enough and I'm honestly praying they fire Gimple too.