1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll Rate & Review 7x08 "Hearts Still Beating"

Discussion in '7x08: Hearts Still Beating' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 27, 2016.

?

Rate the episode on a scale of 1 to 10

1. 1

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  6. 6

2 vote(s)
    1.5%
  7. 7

6 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. 8

14 vote(s)
    10.4%
  9. 9

52 vote(s)
    38.5%
  10. 10

59 vote(s)
    43.7%
  1. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne "You can smile now"
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That was funny. He lucky Rick didn't shoot him....lol

Katbird and Delightfully Thomi like this.
  2. Dixon

Dixon Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    I rated this episode a 9, but it deserves a 10.
    I loved the smug little smile on Maggie's face when she bit into the apple. I also loved how Judith and Carl were both watching Negan shave. I loved how Enid told Sasha that she wasn't the only one who wanted to fight.I was horrified when Aaron was pulled off that boat by a walker, and relieved when he was okay. Though it was pretty stupid of Rosita to try and kill Negan, I thought it was pretty life like. No one would be able to keep their heads when someone they cared about just died. I did want Spencer to die, but no one deserves to be killed like that. I loved the scene when Daryl killed Fat Joey... Before he kept hitting him. But what he said was true. That there it isn't about getting by, it's about getting it all. I loved the end scene when Rick and the group reunited, then Daryl comes out and Maggie smiles, while everyone greets Daryl, then Daryl gives Rick his Python.:gsmile::carol2::rickgrin::maggie::judy::carl2::jesus::sasha2::michonneeye::dienegan::shiva2::rosita::gabe2::creepin::daryl2::jude::zeke::morgan::ham: Lets go to war.

3. Dixon

Dixon Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Katbird likes this.