1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings down despite no World Series competition [Ratings]

Discussion in '7x03: The Cell' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I think the issue at least for me is that we had two TF members killed and I wanted to know how Maggie and Sasha were coping with their tragic loss. I wanted to know how the rest of TF made it back to ASZ and how they were coping. But we have to wait 3 weeks to find out how they are doing. I would have been happy if they had combined 2 & 3 together and made it a 90 minute episode and you could still the story of both communities.

2. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Oh my God. It's like you read my mind. Yessssssssssssssssssssss to everything you said. Especially Negan and Dwight. Every time Negan launches into one of his stupid long ass speeches I want someone to hit me with a bat. I just need him to STFU. I have always loved JDM but god every time he is on screen I just wish he wasn't. His speeches are so juvenile and just plain dumb. That comic book BS ain't cutting it on TV. As for Dwight and Sherry, I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!! Sherry was dumb enough to marry that asshole so oh well. Dwight shot Denise, we are done. Don't care how mean Negan is to them. They went back, deal with it idiots.

3. treecie

treecie Hiding in Dale's RV
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    That was my issue as well. I haven't watched since the premiere. I would read comments from people who did and realize I didn't even want to watch later. I didn't care about anything other than what was happening with the people who went through hell. I had been put through it with them, so I needed some type of closure to be able to move on as well. I feel like I've been in limbo for three weeks. I'm going to try to watch this Sunday's episode (not live) and attempt to fast forward through any Negan speeches so I won't put my fist through my TV.

msbold1 likes this.
  4. SweetDee85

SweetDee85 Richonne Trash
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I am hoping they get back to a more cohesive plot line. With all the new communities, we should know what's going on with all of them at the same time instead of waiting episodes to find out. I think people are not feeling the bottle episodes. It's just too much.

msbold1 and Tisha Grimes like this.
  5. Tisha Grimes

Tisha Grimes Stay Strong
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Yep we need more of the group not just one or two people.