1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings Holding Steady; beats "JSS" from last year

Discussion in '7x02: The Well' started by Doctor Grimes, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Minty

Minty Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    Specially when the premiere was a big "event". 7x01 had the second best (not sure if it was adjusted to best later) ratings in the entire series on a show that is seven seasons in, not to mention it was a lot bigger than the numbers for the season 6 finale. Last week's ratings were super inflated, so the dip is expected, the ratings are basically back to what is considered normal for this show now. I don't think the articles are wrong on calling it steady.

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    At least 7.02 seems to have been received well by critics, especially in comparison to 7.01, which isn't all that surprising given how polarizing the premiere was. Currently has a 97% on RT. Haven't checked anywhere else, though.

3. Danaisbestie

Danaisbestie Rick's ride or die
    Patron Bunker Resident

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is pretty much what I expected. The show is holding steady with the long time fans, has lost some viewers and gained some new ones....basically averaging back out to where their ratings have been.

Minty and C-Ben like this.
  4. tuswig

tuswig Bitch Slayer

Walker Pets:
    This show has always pulled massive numbers and I don't expect that to change too drastically anytime soon, however, I care about quality. So if the quality continues to go downhill, that's a problem for me. I'll be honest, I sometimes wish the ratings would drop significantly, then perhaps it would force the network to step its game up with TWD. We pretty much continue to reward this show for treating the fans like shit.

#24 tuswig, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    nat_richonne likes this.