1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne BABY; Do we want one?

Discussion in 'Fluff 'n Stuff' started by truetrash, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Do you want Richonne to have a biological child of their own?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2016.
  1. Hell Yes!!!!

34 vote(s)
    31.2%
  2. Nope!

8 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Maybe, probably not now though.

63 vote(s)
    57.8%
  4. I don't know!

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Saw this on the Living Richonne's FB page, w/ the question of if Michonne wants another kid

[​IMG]

Not gonna lie it broke my heart, and I always said her face turned sad at the end. W/ that said... I'm still ready for a Richonne baby after or during the 2 year time jump

2. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    I agree with you. They have two kids. In a zombie apocalypse one kid is pushing fate three is an invitation for something bad to happen. Pregnant women and babies unfortunately in this world are a liability.

DavieVC and Rickdickulous Trash like this.
  3. Philly Girl

Philly Girl Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Unfortunately they barely have time for Judith. Thank God for Carl, Tyrese, Father Gabreal and Carol. Mommy and Daddy be busy trying to keep TF alive. Judith is enough baby for the Grimes family.

DavieVC likes this.
  4. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I wonder who watched Judith when Father G was guarding Alexandria :lol:

5. Carribean_Queen

Carribean_Queen Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    Oh, but I wanna see Rick and Michonne have pregnancy sexy ... knowing that baby inside is all Grimes. That be sooooo Hot!

Rhona likes this.
  6. Carribean_Queen

Walker Pets:
    Hell yes. Twins would be nice but I'm greedy. I just love me some Grimes. No reason for not having it after we dispose of Negan of course.

Katbird likes this.
  7. Carribean_Queen

Walker Pets:
    Richonne baby? Hell yeah. Rick Grimes seed is fertile and it needs to kick start the new generation. When to be born after Negan is neutralized.

Katbird and Rhona like this.
  8. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    With the show now putting out there as cannon come episode 704 that
    Judith is Lori and Shane's offspring
    , I think it has become even more probable that there may be a Richonne baby in the future, which if there is one, would most likely appear after a time jump when Negan is neutralized.

Yes, they both love Carl and Judith more than their own lives, but I can't see the show passing up the opportunity of introducing the most bad-ass kid that would ever grace the zombie apocolypse. A Rick Grimes and Michonne Grimes (;)) offspring? Too good to pass up imo, especially for greedy AMC which will milk this show into the spin-off ground.

9. NeeCee81

NeeCee81 Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Heck yeah I want a Richonne baby. I don't picture them planning a baby but if it comes then so be it. I know they are happy with the children they have now but that doesn't mean they won't want any in the future

10. LaToya78

LaToya78 Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    I thought the same thing about them bringing this up about Judith, that maybe it's because Rick and Michonne are going to have their own baby.

11. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I was just going to respond in regards to Michonne looking at this ultrasound and I'm convinced it is foreshadowing a baby. Yes, I'm even more certain!

slade3 and Rhona like this.
  12. Rhona

Rhona Nestled in Rick's Beard

Walker Pets:
    That was my 1st thought . but also last season when Michonne looked so sadly at Gleggies baby. I hoped that was intentional and a baby would be born at some point . a girl can wish

Katbird likes this.
  13. richonneromance

richonneromance Survivor of Many Disasters

Walker Pets:
    I don't think I've replied here before but no. I don't get this group of survivors wanting to procreate so bad when they can barely keep each other alive. Rick already has two young kids, one already missing an eye and having nearly been raped, the other was temporarily suffocated, I don't see why they'd want to set up yet another child for more trauma and helplessness. Particularly Michonne having lost her baby because of the apocalypse, IMO she'd be terrified at the thought of it and spend most of her time beside herself with paranoia about losing another baby.

They don't need the added stress, they have their babies already, they don't need a newborn.

14. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Yup sign me up. I'm here for it.

richonnelove likes this.
  15. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Judith must be seriously bonding with Father Gabriel at this point. I'd like to see more of that AFTER we see some mommy time with Michonne. That surely would be enough to satisfy any maternal needs but of course they want a child of their own. I'm convinced it will happen.

16. RixChix

RixChix Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    This is my very first post here, but this is a subject that i had to jump in on...I would love to see a Richonne baby. I think these two who have lost so much, deserve to have something of their own that represents their love. In last night's episode Rick was saying about Judith, that "She's not mine." So he feels the loss of her being his to love and care for, but not being his, and I think he subconsciously would welcome that, especially with Michonne. And Michonne looking at that ultrasound pic felt like a big foreshadow...along with this confession. Why else would the writers, who are so fond of easter eggs have her looking at the pic and smiling? And have Rick using this revelation to persuade Michonne to chill about the guns? I think after the AOW arc and the time jump a baby is due...i don't need to see her pregnant...I'm ok with a new little brown Grimes just being there. By that time Carl will be older and not really a kid anymore, Judith will be older...i think it's time!

17. Rickdickulous Trash

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I really think this is inevitable.

DavieVC, Katbird and RixChix like this.
  18. RixChix

RixChix Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
    I mean there isn't a plethora of contraceptives easily available, and we all know pulling out isn't full proof...so yeah i think it's inevitable also. And, they keep saying that you have to honor the dead by going on...how better to move on than to continue the human race. Having babies is risky, but if you're not here to protect and continue humanity, what are you fighting for?

19. Katbird

Katbird Awaiting Job from Deanna

Walker Pets:
    Exactly. And, they, Team Family, believe in the future. The Next/New World.

20. Carribean_Queen

Walker Pets:
    Especially after last night's episode. I need a Richonne baby. Confirmation Judith is not his by blood. Rick Grimes need a new baby. We need Baby Richonne.