1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne Fanfiction and Artwork #3

Discussion in 'The Richonne Zone' started by DixonGrimes, Sep 25, 2016.

1. NeeCee81

NeeCee81 Eating 112 oz. of Pudding
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    This is a really cool pic!

2. RixChix

RixChix Watchtower Sniper

Walker Pets:
  3. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I loved that. Please continue. I'm all down for Rick and Michonne kicking butt and taking names together as well as being lovey dovey with each other as well as Grimes Family 2.0 moments:)

RichonneLvr218 likes this.
  4. CDCsuzy

CDCsuzy You will, I will
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Rickdickulous Trash and winter like this.
  5. winter

winter Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
  6. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne Plotting to kill Negan
    Patron

Walker Pets:
  7. zombie_ronin

zombie_ronin "I got a lot to be mad about..."
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
  8. SHEAKENBAKEN

SHEAKENBAKEN Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
  9. winter

winter Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    When I find my own Rick Grimes and get some more inspiration I'll get back to ya on that one! XD

10. Rickdickulous Trash

Rickdickulous Trash Bring me the Samurai...
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    IKR!!!!

SHEAKENBAKEN likes this.
  11. Ms.J.Richonne

Ms.J.Richonne Plotting to kill Negan
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I will be waiting

winter likes this.
  12. alsdorkiness

alsdorkiness Wearing a Necklace of Ears

Walker Pets:
    Hi All,

I'm not a writer and have no aspirations to be one! However, this scenario keeps popping up in my head so I wrote it down and thought you like-minded, thirsty Richonners might enjoy reading it! Hope it's ok to post it here, as is? I haven't saved it online anywhere so can't provide a link! It's a bit rude (!) so moderators please feel free to move it to the lower decks if necessary! I haven't found the courage to venture there yet myself!

First Time, Again

Michonne appeared from the en-suite bathroom, naked. She moved gracefully towards the bed to pick up the T-shirt she was going to wear in bed when Rick entered their bedroom, shirtless, in his boxers. "Please don't put that on. Let me look at you." Michonne withdrew her outstretched arm from the T-shirt on the bed, straightening her stance, a knowing smile beginning to form on her lips. Rick's eyes travelled slowly and lustfully over Michonne's body. He was already hard.

"God, Michonne. You're so fuckin' beautiful." "So are you, Rick." They smiled at each other. Just as Rick was about to make his way over to her, Michonne moved over to the nearby low dresser, slowly turned around and bent over, placing her forearms on the table top, giving Rick the perfect view of her backside and tantalising lips which were just visible between the gap in her inner thighs. She looked, teasingly, over her shoulder at Rick.

"Fuck, Michonne. Your arse is insane." Rick was overcome by his desire for her. He relieved himself of his boxers, freeing his almost painfully hard erection and moved towards her. With one hand on her waist, he gripped his manhood with the other and slowly traced the crack in her arse with the moist tip until he reached her lips. They both gasped and shuddered at the contact. Rick almost came right there and then. Michonne straightened, pressing her back into Rick's chest and her buttocks onto his erect penis. She reached her arms up behind her to run her fingers through the curls in his hair. Rick's arms reached around Michonne's waist, pulling her even closer into him. He moved his hands up towards her breasts. He cupped them, squeezing gently a few times before gently pinching her nipples. Michonne moaned with pleasure then turned her body to face his, her mouth meeting Rick's open lips. The kiss was long and passionate.

During the kiss, Rick gently nudged Michonne's legs a little further apart with his knee, his hand finding its way between her thighs. With an open hand, he moved his fingers across her sex, surveying her wetness. Rick slowly broke off from their kiss. "Good, you're ready" he breathed. They looked at each other intensely, Michonne's arms around Rick's neck, one of his arms now around her waist, holding her in place. Rick told Michonne that he was going to fuck her first with his fingers, then with his tongue and finally with his cock. Michonne's chest heaved in anticipation and excitement. She was so turned on. She kissed Rick hard on the mouth as he pumped two fingers inside her.

Michonne's mouth was slightly open, she was moaning, breathing hard. Her head tilted back a little, her eyes now closed. Rick held her tighter, watching her intently as he continued to pleasure her. "Open your eyes, Michonne. I wanna see you." Michonne opened her eyes and rested her forehead on Rick's. "Rick, I'm gonna come" she breathed, trying not to close her eyes again. Rick felt the wetness and throbbing of Michonne's orgasm around his fingers. Witnessing the look of pure ecstasy on Michonne's face, together with the declaration of her impending climax, Rick almost came himself. He managed not to. He wanted to wait. He didn't want come until he was deep inside of Michonne.

Before Michonne had a chance to fully recover, Rick knelt down in front of her and hitched one of her legs over his shoulder. He looked up briefly, smiling with mischief, to see her looking down at him, her eyebrows raised. Before she could protest, his mouth was on her. Rick drank Michonne's juices. He sucked and licked and twirled his tongue, teasing at her entrance. Still throbbing and oversensitive from her first orgasm, Michonne cried out in rapture when Rick drove his tongue in and out of her. She felt Rick smile against her at her response and it made her smile too. Her standing leg trembled as the stimulation began to reach a crescendo. Rick felt the movement and held her hips in place a little firmer. Michonne's fingers held tighter to Rick's curls as he pressed his nose to her clitoris and drank the juice of her second orgasm.

As Rick stood up, Michonne leaned back on the dresser, gripping the edge with her hands, as she attempted to catch her breath. Rick smiled at her. Michonne smiled back. They held each other for a moment then kissed, slowly. Michonne could taste herself on Rick's tongue. Feeling Rick's hardness against her, Michonne broke the kiss and looked up at him, lovingly. It was his turn now. As though he'd read her mind, Rick whispered "I need you, Michonne. Now."

Michonne took Rick's hand and led him onto the bed. She lay on her back. Rick knelt between her legs, resting on his shins, positioning Michonne's legs over his thighs. Supporting her hips with one arm, Rick gripped his cock with his other hand and slowly pushed into Michonne. He quivered with pleasure. "Are you okay?" he asked Michonne tenderly, caressing the side of her waist. "Hell, yes" Michonne reassured, loving the feeling of Rick deep inside of her. Rick wasn't sure how he'd managed to hold out so long. His dick screamed for release but he was determined to give Michonne as much pleasure as he could. He started to move slowly at first, almost pulling out with every thrust, wanting to prolong the enjoyment. They moaned simultaneously when Rick started to push in again. "Faster, Rick." Michonne pleaded. Rick complied, his dick throbbing with excitement. Hearing Michonne express her desire for him was such a turn-on. Her eyes were closed, head tilted back, her hands clutching the bed sheets tightly at her sides. Rick watched her, open-mouthed, drooling, loving the movement of her breasts as he pounded into her. He wasn't going to last much longer.

He suddenly lunged forward, picking her up, pressing her to his chest until she was sat in his lap, her arms tight around his neck, one of his arms tight around her waist, the other on her arse, pushing her down then lifting her off his dick in time with his movements. They kissed each other furiously, as though it was the last time they would ever be able to kiss each other. Rick drove into Michonne harder, faster. Michonne clung to Rick, circling her hips, meeting his thrusts. Michonne's walls began to spasm at the same time Rick exploded his load inside of her. He buried his face in her chest to muffle his sound of release. He had never come so hard in his life. His orgasms with Michonne were the most intense he had ever experienced. Although they had made love countless times, Rick marvelled at how every time felt as though it was their first time, again.

Their bodies slippery from exertion, Rick and Michonne stilled, holding each, silently, until their breathing returned to normal. After a short while Rick leaned forward, both of them still connected, holding Michonne until she lay back on the bed with him on top of her. He held his face close to hers, resting his forearm on the bed at the side of her head. With his other hand he stroked the locks at the side of her face. He looked, soulfully, into her eyes. "You are everything to me Michonne." Rick said in earnest. "I'd fuckin' die for you in a heartbeat." Tears filled Michonne's eyes. "I know Rick. Me too." They kissed each other once more, gently, and fell asleep entwined in each others arms.

Lickidesplit, winter, Armte and 8 others like this.
  13. SHEAKENBAKEN

SHEAKENBAKEN Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    alsdorkiness likes this.
  14. MrsG

MrsG Ricktator

Walker Pets:

I loved it! Awesome job. We need more. ;) Feed me, Seymour!

15. grimesfan2501

grimesfan2501 Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    Blast from the past! Now I can't get that tune outta my brain :)

Rickdickulous Trash and MrsG like this.
  16. MrsG

MrsG Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    :lol::lol: Sorry!! LOL!

17. DixonGrimes

DixonGrimes Good to see u again baby" Norman R said to ME 10/2
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Grimes 2.0, not mine, but I found it online and had to share :heart:

[​IMG]

18. nat_richonne

nat_richonne Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    In the back pocket of Michonne's tight jeans.
    This is one of msdoomandgloom's artwork. I'm hoping she'll consider putting all of her Richonne/Grimes family 2.0 into calendar. :heart:

19. ashandi

ashandi Applauding Maggie's Inner Strength
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    playing with some overlay effects
    walkingdead-rick-e-michonne 2.jpg

20. MrsG

MrsG Ricktator

Walker Pets: