1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne Fluff Thread

Discussion in 'Fluff 'n Stuff' started by Misty Knight, May 31, 2016.

1. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Hi, are you drained from how utterly depressive TWD is 95% of the time? :sadmaggie:

Did the episode 'The New World' delight you, not only because Richonne became canon, but the show finally allowed you a chance to take a breather, laugh a bit, and enjoy some much needed light-hearted moments? :yay:

Do you want a chubby Richonne baby? :maggie:

Do you want a Richonne wedding? :carol:

Are you fully aware that yes, none of these things may not happen, but you just need a space to squeal over the possibilities? :|:lol:

Well this thread is for you!!! :flirt::rickgrin:

Come share your fluffy headcanons, hopes, wishes, ideas. This thread is full of rainbows, sunshine, sprinkle cupcakes, and glitter. Angst theories are allowed only if it leads to Richonne fluffy happiness :yay::yay:

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This is jumping ahead since Judith hasn't even started to talk yet, but it would be adorable to the max when Rick and Michonne teach Judith to read.

3. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    So, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE if some time down the line, like the last season, Rick and Michonne have a baby. I just believe in my fluffy heart that a richonne baby will be the icing on the Grimes 2.0 cake.

I like to imagine, ya know during that two year period after AOW, Michonne ends up pregnant b/c umm yeah condoms BEEN expired and Rick stopped pulling out a long time ago. And yeah we can skip the whole pregnancy portion of the journey, but can you imagine seeing Michonne getting ready to deliver and the FEAR both Carl and Rick suddenly have of her survival b/c of the Lori situation. :gabe::yay:

But, Michonne and baby makes it because its Michonne dammit and Carl and Judy have a little baby brother, with the curly brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes and bowlegged like his daddy. *sigh*

[​IMG]

4. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Ugh, YES! Can we get a walking segment as well? The Judy in 6x10 sooo knows how to walk *frown face* I want to see Judith come bursting out the front door with Rick and Michonne behind her trying to catch her,

5. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    AWWWWW!! I love the little bowlegged baby boy. And because this is Michonne and Rick, they will be killing zombies and Saviors on the way to deliver the baby and Michonne will be wearing maternity tank tops, because damnit it is freaking Michonne.

DeadLuver123, box5angel, Syi and 3 others like this.
  6. zahira

zahira Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    i want richonne wedding

DeadLuver123 likes this.
  7. Chaos

Chaos Searching for my Snatched Wig
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I like to believe that I don't ask for much, especially when it comes to Richonne. I just want the basic stuff:

a hug,
    a sex scene,
    more kissing,
    a sex scene,
    more pillowtalk,
    a sex scene,
    an exchange of some cute pet names,
    a sex scene,
    talk about marriage,
    a sex scene,
    baby talk,
    a sex scene,
    maybe even an actual Richonne baby,
    the baby-making scene,
    and so on and so forth.

You know what I mean? That's not a long list is it? I know right?! I told yall I just want the basics!

But one thing I TRULY REALLY ABSOLUTELY want is a scene where Richonne are walking outside in the woods or something, and Rick notices that Michonne has goosebumps so he gives her his murder coat!!! If this ever happens my heart would explode!

DavieVC, box5angel, Syi and 16 others like this.
  8. thesamurai

thesamurai The World Is Ours
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I just want a Richonne hug so badly, and for Rick to say "walk to momma" when he and Michonne are teaching Judith how to walk.

[​IMG]

9. MamaGrimes

MamaGrimes 100% Certified Shipper Trash
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Richonne + Fluff?? Ahhh.....thank you @Misty Knight! I'm going to camp out here for awhile as I have enough fluffy head canon to last for days.....

[​IMG]

I definitely want Judith to take her first steps to her momma while yelling 'Momma!' and I want Rick and Michonne to share a teary eyed smile when that happens.

I want Carl to talk to Michonne about his girl problems....when he has them someday cuz I'm not ready for that quite yet.

For the love of GOD, give our couple a date night where Rick is nervous and Michonne thinks he's adorable.

I want Carl to give Michonne away at their wedding with Judy as the flower girl and I want, no NEED Glenn to be Rick's best man.

I'll come back to add more, I promise.

10. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    Judith saying Momma would make me faint.

11. Liv

Liv Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    If richonne had a baby first they would have to talk about it. I don't see these guys especially michonne like slipping up she's a control freak, on the other hand rick might be up for the idea of having more kids, but they would def have to talk about it and with michonne past with andre I def know she wouldn't want to experience that again even with Carl and judhith she wouldn't want that the same faith for them neither. But it would be nice to see a richonne baby in the future.

12. Appetence

Appetence Eternally failing at productivity bc TITTD
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This thread is like chicken soup for the Richonne soul. Bless this creation and it's contributors :) I'll be back to fluff it up in a bit. yeeeee!!!!

13. Lugubria

Lugubria Nestled in Rick's Beard
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    If we get a Rick and Michonne bottle episode where they're out on a run that's pretty much just about them but also ties into the greater story arc, I'll be content for the rest of my days. So basically I want Clear redux minus Carl, Morgan and OBG. :lol:

14. Liv

Liv Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I would kind of like to see Rick give michonne like a little gift or have a little date night just the two of them, maybe go on a run together. I'm not picky when It comes to them.

15. Misty Knight

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I started a story of just Richonne on a run. I'll finish it one of these days, but if we're going to be doing all these bottle episodes, we NEED a Richonne one. Like maybe Rick decides only he and Michonne will go to the Kingdom to meet Ezekiel, that'll be nice.

16. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    1. Sex, does that count as fluff?
    2. I Love You's. Sex should be included.
    3. A bottle episode with them going on a run. Yeah ASZ needs stuff, but Rick really just made it an 'emergency run' up so they could truly be alone for once. Sex should be included.
    4. Michonne wearing something of his. Murder coat, denim shirt, tight and right brown shirt. This should be after or before sex is included.

#16 lovingdead, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  17. NeeCee81

NeeCee81 Den Mother
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    This will require Judith to have a special skill set in walking/running and talking. I want to see Judith excited to see Michonne come home after a long run. Judith slams her little body into Michonne saying "mommy". Michonne picks her up and gives her hug. Judith says "I missed you" and Michonne replies back "i missed you too."

DeadLuver123, DavieVC and Katbird like this.
  18. NeeCee81

NeeCee81 Den Mother
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Sex most definitely counts as fluff... Might I add this "emergency run" was so that Michonne could be loud AF during their sexcapade.

19. lovingdead

lovingdead The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    I edited my op. But yes, that is the main objective. Romance, conversation, quality time, but most importantly, SCREAMING IN ECSTASY uninhibited.

20. TexasZAgal

TexasZAgal Ricktator
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Screaming is a must, from both of them. A few OH.MY.GOD. would be nice but Jesus should not come busting in on them like ever.