1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne Fluff Thread

Discussion in 'Fluff 'n Stuff' started by Misty Knight, May 31, 2016.

1. winter

winter Slopping Pigs

Walker Pets:
    In the future I want Rick to stretch that arm a bit further and wrap it around Michonne's beautiful waist, pulling her to him...

Richonne7.png

2. Walkingonsunshine

Walkingonsunshine The Ones Who Live
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Let's see...

Michonne cutting Rick's hair (not too short though since she still wants him to have some curls she can run her hand through).
    Michonne shaving Rick's beard
    Rick twisting Michonne's locs
    Rick watching Michonne workout or her showing Rick some of her workouts
    Michonne wearing Rick's clothes (brown shirt) and Rick commenting on it
    Michonne forcing Rick to retire those black pants for good and making him model for her some of the new ones she got him.
    Family game night
    Family movie night
    Michonne nursing an injured Rick or Rick nursing a sick Michonne with some homemade chicken noodle soup

There's so much fluff headcanons that I would love to see it's a never-ending list but really I want to see them take care of each other in simple ways.

#82 Walkingonsunshine, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  3. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    And only Rick and Carl have seen her cry and be silly, Carl has let no other woman comfort him like Michonne, and Rick smiles at, speaks to, or trusts no one like he does Michonne, and he has never told anyone that they had power over him. Speaks volumes of their bond, intimacy, and vulnerability with each other. I want to see more of that, the Richonne bubble, where they can just let their hair down and just be happy even in the midst of all the bad stuff that's going on around them.

4. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I would love a scene where Michonne straddles Rick and gives him a classic shave with a shaving knife and after each wipe of the towel, she kisses the shaved area of his face.

Can't you just picture how Rick's eyes would devour her the whole time? *Swoon *

And for each kiss of his exposed face, Rick turns his head to press his lips to hers.

5. Richonne4Lyfe

Richonne4Lyfe Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    - Her running her fingers through his beard
    - Her playing with his hair
    - Rick to sing to Michonne
    Like she is sad and he wants to make her feel better so he sings as bad as one can sing and makes her laugh
    - A bath scene (or a shower scene)

6. walkinggirl26

walkinggirl26 Rick's Right-Hand Woman
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    Just happened to see this thread and decided to browse because I do love me some fluff, lol! And how awesome is it that some of you wished for a Richonne BE and how it just came true this week. First canon and now a BE? Yes, we Richonners know how to dream big, and so far most of our dreams have come true for our lovelies, even better than we ever thought. Can't wait to see which Richonne head canon is going to come to fruition next:)

[​IMG]