1. Welcome to Tell It to the Dead. We're a discussion forum for AMC's The Walking Dead. Please don't hesitate to ping staff with any questions or concerns. Have fun and watch out for walkers!
    Dismiss Notice

Richonne General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Richonne Zone' started by Armte, May 6, 2016.

1. Armte

Armte I Drink and I Know Things
    Staff Member Moderator Patron

Walker Pets:
    Outskirts of Atlanta hunting down 712 footage
    Custom Banner
    This thread is open for all discussion about Richonne: the good, the what may annoy you, changes you would like to see, anything as it relates to Richonne and their family. I noticed some of the discussion taking place in the positivity thread was not appropriate. This is the thread you visit when your thoughts on Richonne are not completely "happy" thoughts.

Example: Saying you love Richonne but wish Gimple would focus more on Richonne and then complain about Gimple.....is no longer happy and belongs here.

Please continue discussing our most favorite and perfect couple, all comments are welcome in this thread.
    [​IMG]

There can never be enough threads to discuss the greatness that is Richonne! Viva le Richonne!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    That second to last gif always cracks me up. Rick and Carl running like mad to get to her. Slow down, boys. She isn't going anywhere (yet).

#2 Gooey Goobert, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
  3. box5angel

box5angel The New Mrs. Grimes
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    I know. That's so funny. It would have been funnier if they were tripping over each other and pushing the other one back to get to her first. :lol:

Which episode is the last gif from? I'm still catching up.

Armte likes this.
  4. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I am beyond elated that Rick and Michonne have finally solidified their love for one another but I was annoyed by Rick's brief infatuation with Jessie. I can't even re-watch the back half of season 5.:beth:
    I understand it was a storyline in the comics but what purpose did it really serve in the context of the show?
    I feel they could have illustrated Rick's progression from a devastated widower to a man whose able to love again without Jessie

Philly Girl, Michele, vinivre and 7 others like this.
  5. Gooey Goobert

Gooey Goobert Relocating to The Kingdom
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    I would laugh harder if Rick had gotten there first. Damn, Carl and his young energy.

I believe the last gif is 6.07 "Heads Up".

Armte, DixonGrimes and box5angel like this.
  6. Consigliere

Consigliere Caressing Eugene's Mullet

Walker Pets:
    I hope we get some great fights between them & mind blowing make up sex that they show. I will be pissed if we don't get to see them have a talk about their relationship & where they hope for it to go. I hope next time they are intimate with each other it's not some fade to black or after moment . I want them to actually show them getting busy.......

SOA BAD BITCHES OF CHIBS.jpg

7. box5angel

Patron

Walker Pets:
    I agree. And as much as I love AL, I don't agree with his quote about if he didn't have that time with Jessie, there wouldn't have been Richonne. Really?! It still could have happened regardless. Like you said.

That would have been hilarious. Lol

Thank you! :)

8. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    Also, I'm gonna need them to have Michonne bring up Andre!
    I think Rick would look at Michonne from a completely different perspective if he knew she was a mother who lost her child, plus this would bring them even closer.

Michele, vinivre, hewontgo and 4 others like this.
  9. box5angel

Patron

Walker Pets:
    Yassss, I want the relationship talk.

This is probably what I want the most. I'll be like Rick in Knots Untie. "We came here for the talk about Andre, and we're gonna get it." :lol:
    I hope someone at Comic Con or anywhere asks them about it.

Armte, DixonGrimes and QueenTee like this.
  10. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    YES!
    I really hope someone does.
    I like to imagine it being bought up during pillow talk after a passionate session, and Michonne accidentally letting it slip out maybe by pointing out something Judith did that reminded her of what Andre did as a baby. I would die from happiness if that happened on the show

hewontgo and box5angel like this.
  11. idcabtthisish

idcabtthisish The New Mrs. Grimes

Walker Pets:
    When I tell yall I boycotted TWD and had to go back to the episode where they arrived in ASZ all the way to 6b... I'm not exaggerating. I LITERALLY did not start watching again until my sister yelled "YES!!!" And I ran to the living room from my room and she said "Jessie died" and I made her rewind it and sat down and watched TWD for the first time in fifty years.

WHO'S JESSIE? (In my Abe voice)

12. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    LOL!!
    After Jesse turned into a walker delicacy, I honesty have never celebrated so hard before. I mean, I was literally in front of my tv like
    [​IMG]

13. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    I wish Lemonade had been out then, it'd have had "ByeByeBeckyWithTheGoodHair trending for months LMBO.

And I am DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG w/ your gif. I can't. Is that Eddie or Charlie Murphy? Or neither?

QueenTee and box5angel like this.
  14. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I would have died if you would've started that! LOL!
    And I think it's Charlie, but don't quote me on that

15. idcabtthisish

Walker Pets:
    I honestly think Rick knows... there have been a lot of clues and I think he's very observant. He might not know the details (like his name was Andre and she called him Peanut), but if he doesn't know she's a mother by now he's an idiot LMBO.

TakemetoRick and lovingdead like this.
  16. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    That's a good point!
    You're right about Rick being observant, I'm sure he's seen how good she is with Carl, so the idea of her having children of her own I'm sure probably crossed his mind a few times. But I'm still going to need some confirmation. I want that conversation!

Michele, hewontgo and box5angel like this.
  17. Caribbeanqueen11

Caribbeanqueen11 Supplier of Mints
    Patron

Walker Pets:
    Custom Banner
    This gif. has me in tears.. I felt bad being so happy as the walkers were tearing into her.. Is it bad of me to have wanted to see her as walker like the comics? XD

I was completely spoilers and ship free until after 6.10. When the kiss happened, I screamed so lloud my sister thought someone had broken in! I could not sleep for three days and began scouring the net for info. That's when I came across Tumblr and fan sites and the rest is Richonne history! I can't wait to see them together again. For the first time in my adult life I'm wishing time would fly by so I can gey my fix of Richonne goodness which will include a love scene damn it!!

18. richonnelove

richonnelove Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    I wasn't reading forums and did not know how anyone else was reacting to the Jessick thing. I just knew it made me lose interest in the show and I was starting to lose interest in Rick, which disappointed me because he was my favorite character from the start. Now both he and Michonne are my faves. I missed a lot of season 5 and 6 because of the stupid Jessick arc and the show was boring me also. What made me tune back in was I saw a spoiler that Richonne would kiss on Twitter. Before that I was completely spoiler free and was mostly a casual viewer even though it was the only TV show I watched regularly. I went searching and found that Facebook spoiler site and after Richonne went canon I found this forum and have been obsessed since.

#18 richonnelove, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Tamanu, hewontgo, Canuckgirl and 2 others like this.
  19. Maria200

Maria200 Babysitting Judith

Walker Pets:
    I've always thought Rick overheard when she told Carl the story in the woods. That look he gives makes me think he heard everything and I can't see the importance of him eavesdropping if it wasn't for him to hear the whole conversation. I'm with you guys though, it needs to be acknowledged in the show. We often hear about Carol loosing a child, but we can't even get a conversation about Andre with 1 adult, wth? It needs to be clear to us that at least the man she loves knows about her child, because that's not the kind of thing you keep from someone you love.

hewontgo and QueenTee like this.
  20. QueenTee

QueenTee Ricktator

Walker Pets:
    It's not just you, trust me!
    Oh god, when Rick went in for a kiss I literally could not deal. I went into the kitchen, made another glass of wine and tuned out the rest of the episode. For the first time, I couldn't stand Rick. His thirstiness for a married woman irked my spirit and I just couldn't with him until he got it together.

Maria200 likes this.